It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy Star Wars Day! In honor of May the 4th, we are offering 75% off some amazing Star Wars games on GOG.COM.

Take part in a breath-taking RPG adventure with Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic (-65%) and Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™ (-65%). Test your skills and reflexes with action-adventure games such as LEGO Star Wars™: The Complete Saga (-75%) or Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition (-65%). That’s not all, Star Wars Day sale on GOG.COM includes also strategic games like Star Wars™: Galactic Battlegrounds (-65%) and space simulations such as the classic Star Wars™: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter (-65%).

This is also a perfect opportunity to complete your favorite game series. With the additional series discounts for selected Star Wars games available on GOG.COM, you can buy more titles and receive even higher discounts! For example, if you buy all the games from the Star Wars™: Jedi Knight series, their discounts will rise from 65% to 75% off. This way you can also complete your Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™, Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic, and the Star Wars™: X-Wing series.

We also have a treat for Star Wars™ Battlefront (Classic, 2004; -50%) and Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005; -65%) fans! Not only are these games available with an extra series discount, but from now on, you can also enjoy a multiplayer cross play in the first Battlefront enabling the shared fun between Steam and GOG GALAXY users. All you need to do is launch the game and help shape the future of the galaxy with players all around the world.

Star Wars Day sale on GOG.COM will last until 7th May 2020, 1 PM UTC.
That's KoTOR2, not BF2.
Oh my bad. Well whatever fixes GOG users are missing I hope they show up eventually.
@GOG
Please add these Star Wars game to GOG Connect finally, sometimes soon :-)
I have most of the Star Wars games on Steam/GOG and would like to have them all DRM free here.
I own xwing alliance, Galactic Battlegrounds and knights and the old republic I and II on Steam. I know that the old republic II Steam version is superior and was modernized. But What about the rest? Are they the same versions than the GOG ones or there is any fix or advantage over the Steam versions?
Pawel1995: @GOG
Please add these Star Wars game to GOG Connect finally, sometimes soon :-)
I have most of the Star Wars games on Steam/GOG and would like to have them all DRM free here.
Which games will get or won't get GOG connect is not up to GOG unfortunately - it's up to the publisher. So maybe you better should ask Disney.
Post edited May 01, 2020 by MarkoH01
TheMonkofDestiny: I asked him what he planned to do after that and he goes "start watching Star Trek instead".
And did he also watch The Star (1952)? Because all things with Star in it are related!
teceem: And did he also watch The Star (1952)? Because all things with Star in it are related!
The extent of my curiosity stopped at the joke that he'd rather just switch "big" franchise fan (ugh) "loyalties" as opposed to dealing with his ISP and Lucasfilm's army of lawyers comprised of the flesh that used to be Georgie boy's neck.
Gudadantza: ...I know that the old republic II Steam version is superior and was modernized. ...
In what way?

And yes, Valve got some of the Star Wars games right out of GOGs hand, after the guys here worked on making them run again (the games which came out in the early 2000s, it was a pita to get Pod Racer to run on modern machines).

Empire at War might be an Exception. There IS a difference between the Steam and GOG Version, according to modders.
Post edited May 02, 2020 by neumi5694
Gudadantza: ...I know that the old republic II Steam version is superior and was modernized. ...
neumi5694: In what way?

And yes, Valve got some of the Star Wars games right out of GOGs hand, after the guys here worked on making them run again (the games which came out in the early 2000s, it was a pita to get Pod Racer to run on modern machines).

Empire at War might be an Exception. There IS a difference between the Steam and GOG Version, according to modders.
Well, I mean, for example, If the fix in Galactic Battlegrounds is the same as the Steam one or if GOG uses any alternative, or if Knights of the old republic I is more stable and has fixed some graphical issues that I had in the Steam copy. And finally if Alliance runs fine with the 3d acceleration fixed. Although I believe that the Steam version had that problem solved.
That kind of things. If the fixes in those games are more "elegant" or stable or simply different.

Greetings.
There seems to be an issue with the site and checkout for the star wars page... I've tried twice now. I added like 8 games, went to check out and get an error that there was a technical problem with my order.... After the first error, I went to the normal store and added more to my cart (since the SW page doesn't seem to add them to the cart, just a direct order) and ordered those like 8 games without any problem, so I went and tried to order the SW games again, and got the same technical error message.... Do the discounts stay the same from the SW page and the normal store page? It drops from like $32 to $22 from the SW page, so I'd rather get the extra discount ;) ....

Help? And hopefully it won't charge me twice lol.. sigh...

Edit: Just tried to order straight from the normal store as well and got the same error... It just processed a charge for $8.73 but won't seem to process a $22 order... what the heck... I'd rather not have to try to order everything like one by one... if that will even work....
Post edited May 02, 2020 by Docxpd8
high rated
What, no new game? I was hoping Droidworks or Episode I: The Phantom Menace would finally get released here.

Maybe even Jedi Fallen Order (fat chance, but I can dream...)
Terpor: I hope GOG version of Battlefront 1 receives this patch as well

https://steamcommunity.com/games/1058020/announcements/detail/2197137756082017227
" We also have a treat for Star Wars™ Battlefront (Classic, 2004; -50%) and Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005; -65%) fans! Not only are these games available with an extra series discount, but from now on, you can also enjoy a multiplayer cross play in the first Battlefront enabling the shared fun between Steam and GOG GALAXY users. All you need to do is launch the game and help shape the future of the galaxy with players all around the world. "
According to Pcgamingwiki, Star Wars: Battlefront (2004) new update breaks draw distance in the process - entire chunks of map aren't visible.

Source
MarkoH01: Question:
One of the games (KOTOR 2) is showing 65% when clicking this link
http://www.gog.com/promo/may_the_4th_sale

On my wishlist and when in cart or checkout it shows 75% because I already own some of the SW games. I can remember that the discount changed already on the sale page in the past ... did they change this behavior? So I cannot see the real discount and need to check the actual discount for myself by putting the game in the cart?
If I add both https://www.gog.com/game/star_wars_the_force_unleashed_ultimate_sith_edition and https://www.gog.com/game/star_wars_the_force_unleashed_ii to my shopping cart I get 75% off instead of 65%. But only if I add both.

Something similar is going on with the X-Wing/TIE Fighter games. It's not just about quantity either: if I put one X-Wing game and one Force Unleashed game in my shopping cart, I don't get the increased discount.
W3irdN3rd: Something similar is going on with the X-Wing/TIE Fighter games. It's not just about quantity either: if I put one X-Wing game and one Force Unleashed game in my shopping cart, I don't get the increased discount.
This is an additional discount when you complete a certain series. It's applicable separately for the Jedi Knight, The Force Unleashed, Knights of the Old Republic, and X-Wing series.