It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy Star Wars Day! In honor of May the 4th, we are offering 75% off some amazing Star Wars games on GOG.COM.

Take part in a breath-taking RPG adventure with Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic (-65%) and Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™ (-65%). Test your skills and reflexes with action-adventure games such as LEGO Star Wars™: The Complete Saga (-75%) or Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition (-65%). That’s not all, Star Wars Day sale on GOG.COM includes also strategic games like Star Wars™: Galactic Battlegrounds (-65%) and space simulations such as the classic Star Wars™: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter (-65%).

This is also a perfect opportunity to complete your favorite game series. With the additional series discounts for selected Star Wars games available on GOG.COM, you can buy more titles and receive even higher discounts! For example, if you buy all the games from the Star Wars™: Jedi Knight series, their discounts will rise from 65% to 75% off. This way you can also complete your Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™, Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic, and the Star Wars™: X-Wing series.

We also have a treat for Star Wars™ Battlefront (Classic, 2004; -50%) and Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005; -65%) fans! Not only are these games available with an extra series discount, but from now on, you can also enjoy a multiplayer cross play in the first Battlefront enabling the shared fun between Steam and GOG GALAXY users. All you need to do is launch the game and help shape the future of the galaxy with players all around the world.

Star Wars Day sale on GOG.COM will last until 7th May 2020, 1 PM UTC.
Question:
One of the games (KOTOR 2) is showing 65% when clicking this link
http://www.gog.com/promo/may_the_4th_sale

On my wishlist and when in cart or checkout it shows 75% because I already own some of the SW games. I can remember that the discount changed already on the sale page in the past ... did they change this behavior? So I cannot see the real discount and need to check the actual discount for myself by putting the game in the cart?
A traditional sale is good.
I recommend to everyone (who has not played), the best Jedi simulators - Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy
Unfortunately for me there is nothing here - I have ALL games from the list.

MarkoH01: Question:
One of the games (KOTOR 2) is showing 65% when clicking this link
http://www.gog.com/promo/may_the_4th_sale

On my wishlist and when in cart or checkout it shows 75% because I already own some of the SW games. I can remember that the discount changed already on the sale page in the past ... did they change this behavior? So I cannot see the real discount and need to check the actual discount for myself by putting the game in the cart?
I confirm the problem. It turns out we DO NOT KNOW what size of the discount really is.
This does not change much for me (everything has already been bought), but someone will clearly refuse to buy when they see the numbers (that automagically become different in the cart).
Mr.Mumbles: Same old, same old then.
Yeah, but there are some higher discount than in the past.
I see, that SW Episode I: Racer is now 65% off!
tfishell: and still wish Battlefront 2 owners here could get the fixes Steam users got :p
Yeas, that would be nice. One can hope :)
Post edited May 01, 2020 by op_2020
A true fan doesn't have to check the store page, he owns all these games already anyway :D
I'm not a huge fan of StarWars - actually I dont like it therefore this sale has nothing for me.
But I can understand, that they have to do it, because otherwise Gog would get flamed for "not doing a 4th-may-sale" ...

My wallet needs a rest after this week anyways :-)
Great sale! Own them all, but great for those that don’t!
Already own the lot, so hoping more get released here. Perhaps Monday, GOG? Please. ^_^
nightcraw1er.488: So it’s nothing new then, other than galaxy features...
i_hope_you_rot: "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...."
Let me correct:
"A very short time ago in a galaxy repeatedly so close to face...."

Off topic, I wonder is Disney will sue GOG for using their May the 4th IP...
Post edited May 01, 2020 by nightcraw1er.488
nightcraw1er.488: Off topic, I wonder is Disney will sue GOG for using their May the 4th IP...
I doubt since afaik it's neither their creation nor is it protected by Disnery.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/May_4

Then again - Disney likes to sue people - no matter if they are in the right ;)
Post edited May 01, 2020 by MarkoH01
tfishell: and still wish Battlefront 2 owners here could get the fixes Steam users got :p
What fixes are those?
This is how little the SW-brand worth nowdays: 75% off, everything must go!
nightcraw1er.488: Off topic, I wonder is Disney will sue GOG for using their May the 4th IP...
MarkoH01: I doubt since afaik it's neither their creation nor is it protected by Disnery.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/May_4

Then again - Disney likes to sue people - no matter if they are in the right ;)
There was something just the other day that they tried to own the twitter feed of may the 4th or something (I don't use it, just heard on the news or something) and they had to back down.
Korell: What fixes are those?
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/star_wars_knights_of_the_old_republic_ii_aspyr_build
MarkoH01: Then again - Disney likes to sue people - no matter if they are in the right ;)
It's not just a "deep Disney-ing" when Star Wars is involved when it comes to potential litigation.

When Lucasfilm still held full control over the series, a friend of mine happened to hate (as most diehard nerds do) the then-current DVD (before HD/etc. was prominent) releases and took to torrenting VHS cleanups of the series. Before he could finish them, he checked his email and noticed that his ISP AND Lucasfilm had sent him cease and desist orders else they would be forced to pursue further action. I asked him what he planned to do after that and he goes "start watching Star Trek instead".
I hope GOG version of Battlefront 1 receives this patch as well

https://steamcommunity.com/games/1058020/announcements/detail/2197137756082017227