It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I really and truly hope to get a friend to join us.
PSA: It appears we won't be getting a 13th player so I have changed the setup for 12 players and am working on the admin stuff. The game will start in about 20-24 hours from the time of writing this.
Lifthrasil: This just means that now you have to play two roles. But you may not know anything of what you think as one persona when you are playing the other!
Vitek: I could try to play both and hit myself hard into the head each tiem so I forget what hte other account is about. That could work!
First I have to beat up my alt account in order to convince it I mean no harm and that it doesn't have to be afraid of me at all.
You'll have to leave notes each time so that you can remind each "self" what was happening.
Lifthrasil: This just means that now you have to play two roles. But you may not know anything of what you think as one persona when you are playing the other!
Vitek: I could try to play both and hit myself hard into the head each tiem so I forget what hte other account is about. That could work!
First I have to beat up my alt account in order to convince it I mean no harm and that it doesn't have to be afraid of me at all.
Sounds like a sound plan! Or in other words: this plan has a sound sound!
Game thread: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_game_77_masters_of_the_universe_edition
You are weirdos.
Post edited July 29, 2022 by Vitek
Vitek: You are weirdos.
No u.
Ambiti0nZ: I AM IN!
Are you though?
Where are you?
Hope you're okay, liar.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S A PAGE 10!??

I think my post has been eaten by the new page bug. :(
my name is grompy catte: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S A PAGE 10!??

One could almost think this forum software is horrible abomination.
my name is grompy catte: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S A PAGE 10!??

Vitek: One could almost think this forum software is horrible abomination.
It's not a monster, it's just misunderstood!
my name is grompy catte: It's not a monster, it's just misunderstood!
That's what my mom used to say about me.
bump please