It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
Side-note: You can order 2 keys as well. Just click on the plus in your cart and voila!
BorderZone؜ is back as a freebie on Indiegala.  WormMaze؜ and Welcome To... Chichester 2 - Part III: NightFall are also free.
Mugiwarah: Little nightmare free until 17/1, just create an account and claim the game.

https://store.bandainamcoent.eu/fr/product/437900/little-nightmares-pc-download

Edit: I've received the key in my spam folder 1 hour after claiming it so verify in there too in case you don't see it in normal folder
Wow this loaded a French page for me, then redirected me to the home page, never allowing the link to go back to the giveaway page... WTF!
Edit: I managed to load the page using NoScript, I translated the following statement:
"Our offer "Little Nightmares offered" is a victim of its success!
The game is temporarily no longer available, but will be available again from tomorrow and until 02/17!"

though, I'm unable to claim this offer, since it redirects me to the US bandainamcoentstore.com page when not using script blocking.
Post edited January 13, 2021 by LukeHimself
Mugiwarah: Little nightmare free until 17/1, just create an account and claim the game.

Edit: I've received the key in my spam folder 1 hour after claiming it so verify in there too in case you don't see it in normal folder
LukeHimself: Wow this loaded a French page for me, then redirected me to the home page, never allowing the link to go back to the giveaway page... WTF!
Edit: I managed to load the page using NoScript, I translated the following statement:
"Our offer "Little Nightmares offered" is a victim of its success!
The game is temporarily no longer available, but will be available again from tomorrow and until 02/17!"

though, I'm unable to claim this offer, since it redirects me to the US bandainamcoentstore.com page when not using script blocking.
I think this is the English page. though it currently only available to add to wishlist - probably due the reason you mentioned.
low rated
LukeHimself: Wow this loaded a French page for me, then redirected me to the home page, never allowing the link to go back to the giveaway page... WTF!
(...)
Of course, it opens a page in French. Check out the link: https_//store_bandainamcoent_eu/fr/product/....
The offer as I understand it is only for Europe. It seems that the US, and Latin America is out of this Giveaway. O.o
Post edited January 14, 2021 by UCrest
high rated

This link is for the EU store. You need to either be in an European country or use a VPN.

For the worldwide giveaway click here.
Codes will be delivered via email within 2 weeks from the promotional date.
low rated

FlavioV: This link is for the EU store. You need to either be in an European country or use a VPN.

For the worldwide giveaway click here.
Codes will be delivered via email within 2 weeks from the promotional date.
Holy crap.. You're awesome!! I looked everywhere I could think to find a way for a USA account to get this giveaway!!! Thanks!! I was able to submit my email, just waiting on the code!! Thanks so much!
low rated
Free on Epic Games: Star Wars - Battlefront II (Celebration Edition) .
Post edited January 14, 2021 by Wishmaster777
Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ STAR WARS Battlefront 2: Celebration Edition: Link

Put your mastery of the blaster, lightsaber, and the Force to the test online and offline in STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Celebration Edition.

Cosmetics content included up to December 20, 2019

Grab them here until next week:

Other giveaways:
Nothing new at the moment

Next week - Galactic Civilizations III
high rated
Wishmaster777 has been permanently banned from both of the community giveaways for repeatedly violating the rule against being rude. [part modded for a comment, that is not necessary in this case] We've had our differences in the past, but I was willing to overlook that, but there's a limit, and he's exceeded it.

[Modded by ponczo_: I'm leaving this post for informative purposes.]
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Bomber Crew is free on Humble bundle:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/bomber-crew-free-game
drxenija: Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ STAR WARS Battlefront 2: Celebration Edition: Link
Epic servers have crashed and are having problems, if you can't add the game through the website at the moment try the client, it solved my problem.
low rated
I again reiterate my wish to divest Chinese Tencent EGS "free" games from this thread.
Vendor-Lazarus: I again reiterate my wish to divest Chinese Tencent EGS "free" games from this thread.
Dude, stop. You don't like the games, you skip them. Nobody is forcing you to claim them.
low rated
Vendor-Lazarus: I again reiterate my wish to divest Chinese Tencent EGS "free" games from this thread.
NeekaMagdalene12: Dude, stop. You don't like the games, you skip them. Nobody is forcing you to claim them.
agreed nobody is forcing you to claim them