It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone playing? I love the Marvel universe so I got some bias to the game. The game itself is good for an action RPG. Many heroes with different abilities and ultimates, good artstyle, good boss fights, good comic cutscenes, combat feels very fluid and satisfying. Too bad it's a F2P game, gives you one bag stash and it's compulsory to pay to get more bags. You can either pay for unlocking heroes and tag-teams on the fly or grind splinters to unlock them which will definitely take months to years.

If only this was a DRM-free singleplayer, co-op action RPG.
I played it for a little while before it was called "2015", and it sucked big time. It is (was?) a pretty generic and underwhelming DIablo clone,really sub par considering there are games like Path of Exile out there. In fact the Marvel license hurt it more than helped in my opinion- the sight of five Things running around, or Spider-Man and Captain America kicking the crap out of Dr Octopuss and looting his body was just hilarious. Immersion level: 0 and falling fast. I heard it got considerably better, but I don't feel like giving it another chance.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Breja
I'm not sure about past builds. But I'm really loving the game despite it being F2P. That said I've not spent any money on it yet. It's also made by one of the creators who made Diablo 2. Mobility skills are great, I can just roll or blink past enemies or obstacles, heck even fly past the whole area if I've the right hero. Combat feels fluid. Abilites look amazing and the destructible environments just feel damn satisfying. Good break from the usual fantasy world too. Being a Marvel, DC comics story enthusiast helps as well.
play it for a while before i accidentally reformat my hdd last year, the combat are fun and fluid like you say. i used to play black pather and i must quite enjoying his move + skill. if only the installer isn't keep redownload it, i might download it again but that and the size of it keep me from re installing it again. now if only they make us able to make custom hero ala dcu it will be great..
I played for 3-4 hours. Thought it was all right. Reasonably polished, but somehow seemed to lack soul. And I didn't even get so far as to really run into the immersion problem Breja mentioned, though that would be pretty hilarious.

Dunno, I think it was telling that the next time I went to log in, I couldn't remember my password, and wasn't even motivated enough to reset it - I just went and played a different game and never went back. Maybe I should give it another chance, but despite enjoying MMOs and Marvel generally, somehow it didn't hook me.

If I were going to play co-op with RL friends I might be more tempted, but then I could do that with other games too.