It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mrkgnao: Spinorial, a feature you have asked for a couple of months ago is finally ready.
I'm not sure how useful it'll prove, but thank you for suggesting it nonetheless.
Your mission, Spinorial, should you decide to accept it, is to promote this feature among people you believe might wish to use it.
Spinorial: Oh my! I am stunned in the most delightful manner. Thank you! I thought you'd abandoned the idea, given the perfectly reasonable objections you raised. How did you get over the various formats used by people?
I wanted to thank you again for suggesting this feature. It proved useful for me (and I believe others too) a lot more quickly than I had thought.

In my case, I ended up with a few unwanted mutators from this week's sale and instead of just posting these in a thread to be given away, I used MaGog to see whether someone had them on their wishlist. And indeed I was able to find two very worthy goglodytes (ne_zavarj, vulchor) to give two such games to.

Thanks!
high rated
Hehe, knowing GOG's penchant for giving people stuff they already have, it could find quite the broad applicability ;)
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 3.4.0 has been released with the following features:
* Added fitering by, sorting by and display of "Past Sale" information (i.e. last sale date and discount + best sale date and discount)
*** Note: Available sale information goes back only to late May 2014.
*** Note: Information is at best partial for sales that lasted less than 24 hours (e.g. insomnia sales, flash sales).
There is a small bug with the regional pricing flags. It shows two flags (with the same hover text) for Russia.
Attachments:
rp.png (21 Kb)
Post edited October 13, 2014 by Wurzelkraft
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 3.4.1 has been released with the following features:
* Fixed a copy-paste bug that caused a duplication of the Russian flag in regionally-priced games [reported by Wurzelkraft]

Wurzelkraft: There is a small bug with the regional pricing flags. It shows two flags (with the same hover text) for Russia.
Thank you!
Fixed.
Post edited October 13, 2014 by mrkgnao
high rated
During the week of the mutator promo, the MaGog website got 1,592 hits, most of them originating from the link posted in the OP of The-Business's "Mutator promo: How to get a clue about Mutator games" thread.

By comparison, the entire month of September only saw 1,396 hits.

Thank you, The-Business, and thank you, all you goglodytes.
mrkgnao: During the week of the mutator promo, the MaGog website got 1,592 hits

<snip>

Thank us? Thank you!
mrkgnao: During the week of the mutator promo, the MaGog website got 1,592 hits

<snip>

madth3: Thank us? Thank you!
This! We need to thank you for the awesome work you did with the search engine :-)
high rated
mrkgnao: During the week of the mutator promo, the MaGog website got 1,592 hits, most of them originating from the link posted in the OP of The-Business's "Mutator promo: How to get a clue about Mutator games" thread.

I've said it many times, and I will repeat it - I just love your sense of humour; thanking us is no doubt a joke, right?

We thank YOU for the great service you provide with such dedication.

We thank YOU! We thank YOU!! We thank YOU!!!

*stops the record*
high rated
mrkgnao: During the week of the mutator promo, the MaGog website got 1,592 hits, most of them originating from the link posted in the OP of The-Business's "Mutator promo: How to get a clue about Mutator games" thread.

HypersomniacLive: I've said it many times, and I will repeat it - I just love your sense of humour; thanking us is no doubt a joke, right?

We thank YOU for the great service you provide with such dedication.

We thank YOU! We thank YOU!! We thank YOU!!!

*stops the record*
It's not mutually exclusive.
Think of MaGog as my home. You thank me for being your host. I thank you for being my guests.
Magog was unable to identify the following "owned" games:
- wasteland 2
high rated
Wurzelkraft: Magog was unable to identify the following "owned" games:
- wasteland 2
That's interesting, because I have Wasteland 2 and I get no such message.

1) Could you please post here a portion of the exact text you pasted into the "owned' text box around the "Wasteland 2" line(s). Something like:
Wargame: European Escalation
Warlords Battlecry
Warlords Battlecry 2
Warlords Battlecry 3
Warsow
Wasteland 1: The Original Classic
Wasteland 2
Waxworks
Whispered World: Special Edition, The
Windforge
Wing Commander™ 5: Prophecy Gold Edition
Wing Commander ®: Privateer ™
Wing Commander™: Academy

2) Could you please tell me which browser and version you use
3) Could you please tell me which version of Wasteland 2 you own
4) Could you please open the source of the ma_owwl.php page and copy-paste here the body of the function called "function otbl_filter (element)"

Thanks.
mrkgnao: That's interesting, because I have Wasteland 2 and I get no such message.

1) Could you please post here a portion of the exact text you pasted into the "owned' text box around the "Wasteland 2" line(s). Something like:
Wargame: European Escalation
Warlords Battlecry
Warlords Battlecry 2
Warlords Battlecry 3
Warsow
Wasteland 1: The Original Classic
Wasteland 2
Waxworks
Whispered World: Special Edition, The
Windforge
Wing Commander™ 5: Prophecy Gold Edition
Wing Commander ®: Privateer ™
Wing Commander™: Academy

2) Could you please tell me which browser and version you use
3) Could you please tell me which version of Wasteland 2 you own
4) Could you please open the source of the ma_owwl.php page and copy-paste here the body of the function called "function otbl_filter (element)"

Thanks.
1)
PixelJunk Shooter
Luftrausers
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Wasteland 2 + 2 DLC
Hitman 3: Contracts
Urban Chaos
Rayman Origins

2)
Firefox 32.0.3

3)
I own the Digital Deluxe Edition (pre-order but I think that doesn't matter here).

4)
function otbl_filter (element)
{
return (!element.match(/^ *$/) && !element.match(/^ *wasteland 2 *$/) && !element.match(/^ *witcher adventure game the online beta *$/) && !element.match(/^ *strike suit zero( . dlc)? *$/));
}
high rated
Wurzelkraft: Wasteland 2 + 2 DLC
Sigh. I understand now.
It seems GOG has again been inconsistent in its naming practices.

According to its previous "convention", I expected that they would name "onwed" Wasteland 2 games as follows:
- Standard Edition (not sold on GOG but available through gifts from Kickstarter backers) should have been called "Wasteland 2" or "Wasteland 2 Digital Standard Edition"
- Classic Edition should have been called "Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition"
- Deluxe Edition should have been called "Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition + 1 DLC"

Instead:
- Standard Edition is indeed called "Wasteland 2" (I know because I own that one)
- Classic Edition is called "Wasteland 2 + 1 DLC" (I am guessing)
- Deluxe Edition is called "Wasteland 2 + 2 DLC" (according to your post)

I will fix it some time in the next 24 hours.

Do note however that, as explained on the "Get From GOG" page, after the fix MaGog will mark only the regular game (i.e. Classic Edition) as owned, whereas you will have to manually mark the DLC and the premium edition (i.e. Deluxe Edition) as owned yourself (because I have found no consistent way of detecting which editions/DLCs a user owns without constant manual maintenance whenever a new DLC/premium game is released, which is too much work).

But that may be irrelevant for you if you have already marked all three as owned after doing the "Get".
mrkgnao: But that may be irrelevant for you if you have already marked all three as owned after doing the "Get".
That's exactly what I did. ;)