It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mrkgnao: ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 7.1.1 has been released with the following features:

* Added three new options: "Profile Quick Load", "Profile Quick Delete" and "Profile Quick Edit" (all disabled by default)
*** Note: "Profile Quick Load" changes the behaviour of the [Profile to load] drop-down menu to load a profile immediately upon selection, without the need to press the Load button.
*** Note: "Profile Quick Delete" changes the behaviour of the [Profile to delete] drop-down menu to delete a profile immediately upon selection, without the need to press the Delete button.
*** Note: "Profile Quick Edit" changes the behaviour of the [Profile to save] text box to display the profile's name when one is loaded, thus facilitating the editing of existing profiles.
*** Note: All your existing profiles now implicitly carry the system default value for these three options (i.e. disabled); you can edit them (i.e. load, change, resave) if you prefer it otherwise.
Cheers for going with opt-in.
high rated
Note

For some reason, since this morning, GOG is preventing MaGog from collecting bundle discount information (using Grimwerk's Method™). All attempts yield a GOG Internal Server Error (500). This looks similar to an issue experienced on December -[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/magog_a_search_engine_for_gog_games/post1008]12.

As far as I know, today's sale does not offer any bundle discounts, so MaGog's information is still up to date. All other metrics (e.g. prices, regular discounts, etc.) should be ok, regardless.

I'll continue looking into it, but for now it's mostly a waiting game. Hopefully, it will resolve itself as it did three months ago.
Post edited February 09, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 7.1.2 has been released with the following features:

* Removed filtering by and display of "Ungiftable" (i.e. cannot be bought as a gift) status (as there are no longer any ungiftable GOG games, only less-giftable ones)
high rated
mrkgnao: Note

For some reason, since this morning, GOG is preventing MaGog from collecting bundle discount information (using Grimwerk's Method™). All attempts yield a GOG Internal Server Error (500). This looks similar to an issue experienced on December -[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/magog_a_search_engine_for_gog_games/post1008]12.

As far as I know, today's sale does not offer any bundle discounts, so MaGog's information is still up to date. All other metrics (e.g. prices, regular discounts, etc.) should be ok, regardless.

I'll continue looking into it, but for now it's mostly a waiting game. Hopefully, it will resolve itself as it did three months ago.
Once again, seems to have resolved itself spontaneously. I guess I should have more patience with GOG's features.
high rated

* Removed filtering by and display of "Ungiftable" (i.e. cannot be bought as a gift) status (as there are no longer any ungiftable GOG games, only less-giftable ones)
[emphasis added]

There's an idea for a filter.
high rated

HypersomniacLive: [emphasis added]

There's an idea for a filter.
I'll look into it. It'll probably be a filter for regionally-cheaper games, not for less-giftable games, but I believe the end result would be the same.
high rated
mrkgnao: I'll look into it. It'll probably be a filter for regionally-cheaper games, not for less-giftable games, but I believe the end result would be the same.
Hmm... are you not referring to the latest change with the "less-giftable" term?
high rated
mrkgnao: I'll look into it. It'll probably be a filter for regionally-cheaper games, not for less-giftable games, but I believe the end result would be the same.
HypersomniacLive: Hmm... are you not referring to the latest change with the "less-giftable" term?
Yes. "Less-giftable" games are those games that "normally" cost less in some region than the US price, but which cost the same as the US price if bought as a gift. Thus, "less-giftable" games == "regionally-cheaper" games.
high rated
mrkgnao: Yes. "Less-giftable" games are those games that "normally" cost less in some region than the US price, but which cost the same as the US price if bought as a gift. Thus, "less-giftable" games == "regionally-cheaper" games.
IMHO, "regionally-cheaper" does not (at least not immediately) reflect the issue.

And big thanks to MaGog for making it possible to get my owned and wishlisted titles as a plain text list. She definitely leads.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: IMHO, "regionally-cheaper" does not (at least not immediately) reflect the issue.
You are right. I will work to add a "less giftable" filter this week or next.
high rated
Apologies if it's already possible, and I managed to miss it, but it would appear that there's no way to jump straight to a specific Table on the Metrics page.

Would it be too much to ask for an Index with hyperlinks at the top of the page?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Apologies if it's already possible, and I managed to miss it, but it would appear that there's no way to jump straight to a specific Table on the Metrics page.

Would it be too much to ask for an Index with hyperlinks at the top of the page?
You didn't miss it. I will add it after the "less giftable" filter.
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 7.1.3 has been released with the following features:

* Added filtering by and display of "Less Giftable" information, i.e. costs more to gift than to buy in some regions (displayed in the same row as "Wishlisted By") [suggested by HypersomniacLive]
*** Note: For determining this, as well as for all other things related to regional pricing, MaGog ignores any price differences of two cents or less.
* Added a table of contents to the metrics page [requested by HypersomniacLive]
* Added "Mac OS X 10.9.2 or newer" to the list of searchable operating systems

HypersomniacLive:
Post edited February 13, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
Version 7.1.3 has been released with the following features:

* Added filtering by and display of "Less Giftable" information, i.e. costs more to gift than to buy in some regions (displayed in the same row as "Wishlisted By") [suggested by HypersomniacLive]
*** Note: For determining this, as well as for all other things related to regional pricing, MaGog ignores any price differences of two cents or less.
* Added a table of contents to the metrics page [requested by HypersomniacLive]
* Added "Mac OS X 10.9.2 or newer" to the list of searchable operating systems
Excellent work as always, cheers!
high rated
Been a while since I've used MaGog. And thus have found the following :)

WARNING: MaGog was unable to identify the following "owned" games:
- 1447423752 (o)
- 1452169962 (o)