It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 7.0.2 has been released with the following features:

* Fixed a bug that caused the values of "My Tags" filters not to be loaded properly [reported by phaolo]
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 7.0.3 has been released with the following features:

* Fixed a bug that caused some settings (primarily "Order") not to clear properly when loading profiles [reported by phaolo]
high rated
phaolo:
Thank you for reporting these bugs.

1) I was able to reproduce this bug, which has been there since version 6.7.0 and was not strictly related to profiles, but rather to filter loading. I have fixed it and released the fix as version 7.0.2. As far as I can see this bug affected only the "My Tags" filters. Did you (or do you) see it with any other filter?

2) This one was more tricky to reproduce as it does not always manifest itself. Still, I believe I have fixed it and released the fix as version 7.0.3.

Thank you again for improving MaGog and do let me know if you come across any more bugs.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Thank you again for improving MaGog and do let me know if you come across any more bugs.
Sure :)
The previous bugs are now fixed and I haven't noticed other problems at the moment.
Post edited February 01, 2016 by phaolo
high rated
mrkgnao: ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 7.0.0 has been released with the following features:

* Added the ability to save MaGog's current settings under a given profile name for later use
*** Note: A profile saves all of MaGog's settings (i.e. Scope, Filters, Display, Order, Options, My Tags Checkboxes) with the notable and intentional exception of colour scheme.
*** Note: Profile names may only contain letters, digits and underscores (not spaces), and should not begin with an underscore.
*** Note: Loading a profile completely overwrites all of the current settings (with the notable and intentional exception of colour scheme).
*** Note: However, loading a profile also leads to the automatic creation of a new profile called "_magogs_undo", which allows you to restore the pre-load settings.
*** Note: If an older "_magogs_undo" profile already exists it is unceremoniously overwritten; and loading "_magogs_undo" itself does not create a "_magogs_undo".
*** Note: The profile system comes with one pre-made profile called "_magogs_default", which restores MaGog to its default settings (with one notable and intentional exception).
mrkgnao: It's kept in the browser's local storage. I plan to add the ability to export/import profiles in a week or two.
Pretty big, must make some time to try it out.

+1, and thanks for all your efforts.
high rated
Lovely! Thanks for the updates. :)
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 7.0.4 has been released with the following features:

* A bit late in the day, added 2016 statistics to the tables on the metrics page
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 7.1.0 has been released with the following features:

* Changed the "Export/Import My Data" buttons (previously called "Export/Import My Fields") to also export/import profiles
*** Note: Export automatically exports both fields and profiles, if any.
*** Note: Import allows you to selectively import either fields or profiles, or both.
*** Note: The exported file format has changed, but the import procedure is able to import both the old and the new formats.
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 7.1.1 has been released with the following features:

* Added three new options: "Profile Quick Load", "Profile Quick Delete" and "Profile Quick Edit" (all disabled by default)
*** Note: "Profile Quick Load" changes the behaviour of the [Profile to load] drop-down menu to load a profile immediately upon selection, without the need to press the Load button.
*** Note: "Profile Quick Delete" changes the behaviour of the [Profile to delete] drop-down menu to delete a profile immediately upon selection, without the need to press the Delete button.
*** Note: "Profile Quick Edit" changes the behaviour of the [Profile to save] text box to display the profile's name when one is loaded, thus facilitating the editing of existing profiles.
*** Note: All your existing profiles now implicitly carry the system default value for these three options (i.e. disabled); you can edit them (i.e. load, change, resave) if you prefer it otherwise.
Why MaGog does not display full details of some wishlisted games (installer files and update date)? For example, consider F.E.A.R. Platinum (full info) and F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (limited info). Is it based on your own library (mrkgnao's library)?
high rated
Azhdar: Why MaGog does not display full details of some wishlisted games (installer files and update date)? For example, consider F.E.A.R. Platinum (full info) and F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (limited info). Is it based on your own library (mrkgnao's library)?
Yes. Full information is available only for the games I own. MaGog cannot obtain file information (such a name, size and date) if I do not own the file. I own FEAR 1, but not FEAR 2.

On the tutorial page, under the section entitled "Tutorial for version 6.0.0 or later", you can find a summary of what is available for games I own and for games I do not.
Post edited February 08, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Yes. Full information is available only for the games I own. MaGog cannot obtain file information (such a name, size and date) if I do not own the file. I own FEAR 1, but not FEAR 2.

On the tutorial page, under the section entitled "Tutorial for version 6.0.0 or later", you can find a summary of what is available for games I own and for games I do not.
Helpful as always. Thanks. :)
mrkgnao: Yes. Full information is available only for the games I own. MaGog cannot obtain file information (such a name, size and date) if I do not own the file.
So, is there a way to help you include that information for games you do not own?
mrkgnao: Full information is available only for the games I own.
croxxx: So, is there a way to help you include that information for games you do not own?
Yes: gifts XD
high rated
mrkgnao: Yes. Full information is available only for the games I own. MaGog cannot obtain file information (such a name, size and date) if I do not own the file.
croxxx: So, is there a way to help you include that information for games you do not own?
Like phaolo said, one can gift me games, not that I expect people to do that.
Post edited February 08, 2016 by mrkgnao