It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As someone who was trying to draw a kill, I'd probably use the opportunity to analyze and make myself look more threatening.

As someone who wasn't trying to draw a kill, I'd be happy with hammering - not much useful analysis happens when the end of the day is predetermined unless a town is especially driven or there's a player that is a couple of levels above the rest and someone who scum really, really wants to kill and don't think either of those things applied here.
I could have swore I just posted >.>
Nachomamma8: I could have swore I just posted >.>
If you're on a phone set to 20 posts/page, it was possibly the end of page bug.

Also, if you like flavor, you'll love this.

Or, y'know, you won't but it will be too late to do anything about it.
Post edited December 01, 2016 by bler144
That was entertaining. Good job, Nacho, impressive win. Trent, you did good too, it just didn't swing your way. And a solid first game for gogtrial. The flavor was fun too! Good game all!
Nachomamma8: As someone who was trying to draw a kill, I'd probably use the opportunity to analyze and make myself look more threatening.

As someone who wasn't trying to draw a kill, I'd be happy with hammering - not much useful analysis happens when the end of the day is predetermined unless a town is especially driven or there's a player that is a couple of levels above the rest and someone who scum really, really wants to kill and don't think either of those things applied here.
Hard to believe that you'd be OK with going into D3 and a possible MyLo with only the D1 stuff to work with if you were town.
Nachomamma8: I could have swore I just posted >.>
#wrongwindow #whenwillnacholand

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_signup_44_the_deep_smelly_dungeon_part_iii/post15

gogtrial34987: snip
Bler gave you some good feedback already :)

On missing the Nacho for the Trent, most of us just know Trent better. It's that simple. Different players have very different styles, and considering what you said about liking Bler's I was not surprised you found Trent's alien.

I pretty much did the same mistake you did for almost same reasons, where Flub voted me at MYLO and scum didn't rush me. Flub was town and we ended up mislynching him for Wyrm to win as scum. Apart from D1 you had no chance to get to know the other players, and in D1 I probably distracted you a lot.

So yeah, live and learn :) don't knock yourself down ;)
Nachomamma8: As someone who was trying to draw a kill, I'd probably use the opportunity to analyze and make myself look more threatening.

DarkoD13: Hard to believe that you'd be OK with going into D3 and a possible MyLo with only the D1 stuff to work with if you were town.
The chances of drealmer being town dropped dramatically enough with the Brasas flip where I wouldn't really be considering other possibilities, and I don't think that watching people react to confirmed scum would really be the most interesting of days; allowing scum to push other people when the lynch of the day is already set is also meh as far as information goes, less chance of forcing them to make bad decisions when they know what they do won't really have consequences.
that D1 NL was just mafia gods laughing at you all on my behalf

historic

and we won

it's crazy

not gloating, it is just rather, wowsa, what a game

I want to be scum more but I think I'm good for a town game next since it's been a bit now
Post edited December 01, 2016 by drealmer7
Nachomamma8: The chances of drealmer being town dropped dramatically enough with the Brasas flip ...
understatement of the game... hmmm... of the post game analysis at least ;)
Nachomamma8 is a pretty damn slick wolf, and played gogtrial34987 like a fiddle at the end.

gogtrial34987 had a great first game, will be a force to reckon after a few games.

trentonlf, my friend, you did a wonderful job seeing Nachomamma8's play for what it was, just needed to play a bit more for gogtrial34987 instead of against him, though I can understand that with everything going on with your family that was hard to do.

Theme and flavour was super fun. Cheers, bler144 for hosting, and for having me ride along, even if only as the most useless assist-mod in the history of GOG forum mafia, and probably beyond.
HypersomniacLive: Nachomamma8 is a pretty damn slick wolf, and played gogtrial34987 like a fiddle at the end.

gogtrial34987 had a great first game, will be a force to reckon after a few games.

trentonlf, my friend, you did a wonderful job seeing Nachomamma8's play for what it was, just needed to play a bit more for gogtrial34987 instead of against him, though I can understand that with everything going on with your family that was hard to do.

Theme and flavour was super fun. Cheers, bler144 for hosting, and for having me ride along, even if only as the most floaty assist-mod in the history of GOG forum mafia, and probably beyond.
^ fixed

thanks for all the behind-the-scenes work HSL, keeping an eye on that blerrr
Post edited December 01, 2016 by drealmer7
drealmer7: ^ fixed
smooth :D