It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Made in Poland Sale is an annual event on GOG.COM where we spotlight prime examples of the creativity and craftsmanship of Polish game developers.

This year the sale features over 120 deals, including This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition (-75%), Frostpunk (-50%), the Witcher series (up to -85%), Call of Juarez series (up to -75%), House Flipper (-35%), Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%), and more. Before you dive into the deals, be sure to check our list of 11 video games you didn’t know were made in Poland.

This time we also help you discover the turn-based strategy game Clash from 1998. Developed by Polish studio Leryx Longsoft, it mixes the best parts of Heroes of Might and Magic and The Settlers series and rivals the classics of the genre in scope and quality. Its extraordinary atmosphere centers around colonial conquest, political intrigue, royal diplomacy and the intricacies of life in a king's court. Clash is a game that was definitely ahead of its time and, even after all these years, still manages to impress with its gameplay. You can learn more about it from our special editorial.

Going back to the Made in Poland Sale, it's worth to mention that it also includes popular classic titles like Painkiller Black Edition (-75%), Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure - Director's Cut (-80%), and Earth 2150 Trilogy (-80%), as well as indie gems like The Cat Lady (-60%), Ancestors Legacy (-66%), Darkwood (-60%) along with this year's releases like We. The Revolution (-30%), Weedcraft Inc (-30%), and Crossroads Inn (-10%).

The Made in Poland Sale ends on November 12th, at 2PM UTC.
high rated
To celebrate this sale Techland could finally have fixed the long known bug in Dying Light: missing German audio in intro ... but yeah , wishful thinking on my side. I should simply not expect a company which is about to release their next AAA game to have the time to fix something that took me 10 minutes to fix myself ;)
GOG.com: and Earth 2150 Trilogy (-80%),
WARNING:
I don't see the discount, you forgot to add it to the sale discount. Please fix this.
Wow so many polish gems nowadays.
You guys must be pround as heck!
Great sale!

But it definitely lacks some great pirate game that was made in Poland. ):
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Great sale!

But it definitely lacks some great pirate game that was made in Poland. ):
For a moment I thought you're talking about "Nikita: The Mystery of the Hidden Treasure" and it's racing spin-off "Nikita: Speedy Pirates".
This is off-topic, sorry. I tried to create a new topic, but after I click "Post my messge" it freezes. So I'm just going to ask here...

Am I thick? How can I get to one of the weekly sale pages for this week? The page describing the weekly sale or the page with the sale items on. I can't seem to navigate to it - I'm confused.
nigelbeans: This is off-topic, sorry. I tried to create a new topic, but after I click "Post my messge" it freezes. So I'm just going to ask here...

Am I thick? How can I get to one of the weekly sale pages for this week? The page describing the weekly sale or the page with the sale items on. I can't seem to navigate to it - I'm confused.
You mean this sale? If so there is a link right there in post 1.
nigelbeans: This is off-topic, sorry. I tried to create a new topic, but after I click "Post my messge" it freezes. So I'm just going to ask here...

nightcraw1er.488: You mean this sale? If so there is a link right there in post 1.
I mean the one with the Warhammer stuff, Kingdom Come, et cetera
Nice sale - I always forget how many exceptional games have come out of Poland. Ukraine is another one I'm always surprised by the quantity / quality of game development that takes place there.

nightcraw1er.488: You mean this sale? If so there is a link right there in post 1.
Sorry to hijack the thread. I found it here
https://www.gog.com/promo/20191104_weekly_sale
Poland... You make best everything... I LOVE you... I really do :'(

Special sale dedicated to Poland... And in a very special month, too...

Damn, something got in my eye, god damn it all...

POLAND I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU
Frozen: For a moment I thought you're talking about "Nikita: The Mystery of the Hidden Treasure" and it's racing spin-off "Nikita: Speedy Pirates".
Wow, I actually never heard of it!

Well, GOG, now we have at least three great pirate games that are still not in the catalog. :D
DadJoke007: Of all the sales on GOG, this one has the most polish.
So that's what the old Romans ment by 'Nomen est omen.'. :-)
I thought Reah: Face the Unknown and Schizm: Mysterious Journey were developed in Poland? But I don't see those on the list.
Post edited November 08, 2019 by MarianFA
MarianFA: I thought Reah: Face the Unknown and Schizm: Mysterious Journey were developed in Poland? But I don't see those on the list.
You're right. L.K. Avalon's games for some reason are excluded from the promo, even though the company is from Poland.