It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daykill everyone else

Thank ZFR for The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass role...
RWarehall: Daykill everyone else

Hi, I'm a Paranoid Gun Owner.
RWarehall: Daykill everyone else

If that's your actual role.....LOL.

Also daykill everyone? Sounds SK-ish to me.....Lynch Rwarehall
=======================================

PookaMustard: Hi, I'm a Paranoid Gun Owner.
That's to be expected in this day and age....so then what's your role? ;)

(Not seriously asking, btw...just making a joke :))
Post edited January 30, 2020 by GameRager
ZFR: Roll call.
Conscript Sanscript answering the wand(a) call...
Present!

ZFR: The -ize spelling [...]
(Wondering whether this is to check if everyone is awake or too passed to reply anything coherent)

Interesting how Fowler’s dictionary and Fowler’s Pocket dictionary differ, although of course they have different editors. Never thought about that, but Dewitt made reference to working in the dictionaries as being a cul-de-sac, bottom of the barrel position for failed researchers, a bit like multi-engine pilots have been traditionally dismissed by fighter pilots for not having the rightest stuff of all.

Then again, even if the Oxford staff guide recommends ‘s’, what about the traditions in each college?

Do you prefer to polemize, to polemise, or just avoinding all controversy?

(Wondering... if this is a clue somehow... or just misdirection)

Now, a question to help us peasants (or at least, this one): what does the SH acronym stand for? Surely not Snark Hunters?
Wow, this was quick. I just noticed this now. Will it be HP vs Death Eaters? :)
Why is my patronus a dildo?
ZFR: I made it extra special this time. Really physical. Thank Joe for the idea.
JoeSapphire: :D

You didn't...??
Surely nothing involving ripe avocados. Probably.
Carradice: Present!

ZFR: The -ize spelling [...]
Carradice: (Wondering whether this is to check if everyone is awake or too passed to reply anything coherent)
It's just saying that using -ize in this game is allowed. Otherwise, all "American" English spelling will be heavily penalized. When in Britain use Britanian.
Carradice: Present!

(Wondering whether this is to check if everyone is awake or too passed to reply anything coherent)
ZFR: It's just saying that using -ize in this game is allowed. Otherwise, all "American" English spelling will be heavily penalized. When in Britain use Britanian.
Understood! Nice colouring.
yogsloth: Why is my patronus a dildo?
Well, your patronus is always what you expect it to be!
Carradice: (Wondering whether this is to check if everyone is awake or too passed to reply anything coherent)

(Wondering... if this is a clue somehow... or just misdirection)
I'm guessing it's a "warning"...beware the ize/ise of ZFR perhaps. ;)

Carradice: Now, a question to help us peasants (or at least, this one): what does the SH acronym stand for? Surely not Snark Hunters?
What SH? Where?

==========================================

Green_Hilltop: Wow, this was quick. I just noticed this now. Will it be HP vs Death Eaters? :)
Nope...with how JK Rowling is viewed now(by some) it's HP vs. the church of wokeness. ;D
Oh and on the topic of patronus:
Attachments:
patronus.jpg (30 Kb)
ZFR: It's just saying that using -ize in this game is allowed. Otherwise, all "American" English spelling will be heavily penalized. When in Britain use Britanian.
So we have to add extra letter like U to words, then? Hard rule or optional?

(I am a bit of a grammar n*zi so I had to ask :))
======================================================

yogsloth: Why is my patronus a dildo?
Lifthrasil: Well, your patronus is always what you expect it to be!
It's usually a reflection of one's self, isn't it? ;) (Warning to all: Crude language, semi-nsfw)

Lifthrasil: Oh and on the topic of patronus:
This is my patronus, this is my gun...one's for defendin', one is for fun.
Carradice: Now, a question to help us peasants (or at least, this one): what does the SH acronym stand for? Surely not Snark Hunters?
Secret Hitler. The previous game was Secret Hitler.