It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I miss it, but I have no idea what the title is. Can anybody help me find this PC game? It's for kids around ten, or so. It is set in a cartoon (but not ridiculously so) castle, and there are several different activities to do in it: 1. You can joust using one of three knights. You use the mouse to control the point of the weapon, and if you loose there's an image of a fat knight with a helmet and a broken lance in his pink long-johns, with an old horse. 2. There's a labrynth where you have to collect things for people (at one point you milk a cow), and use items to explore more places (you can use a torch to burn through a spiderweb, etc). 3. There's a wizard's study where you can click on things to make noises, etc. The wizard (who is in blue, has white hair) will yell at you to "KEEP THAT SHUT!" when you open a window or something.

I think there are other things, but I can't remember them. I know it's not much to go on, but I hope someone here remembers and knows the title, too.
This question / problem has been solved by ashakiriimage
Hmm..this game sounds familiar but I am having trouble recalling exactly since it was decades ago. My first thought was "Dark Castle." But that is not it. Still a fun game back in the day and worth a look. They even have an updated version out on iTunes now so I hear. Back to your question though....

The game you are talking about could very well be "Labyrinth" itself. But I don't remember jousting in that one...UGH! Dragon's Keep was another game from back then. Defender of the Crown contained jousting as well. Hmm...this is going to bug me all day lol. Great question though because now my mind is having flashbacks of all those games...from Oregon Trail to AD & D original games to Pebble Beach Golf. I truly am a gaming junkie cuz I've played em all...

It's driving me crazy. The pink long john's for a defeated knight reminds me of the twisted humor that came with Dragon's Lair but as I recall, his failures always depicted a humorous death. Wizards & Warriors fits the Labyrinth portion but again I don't recall jousting. Wait!!! How about Chivalry? This game was around the time of Oregon Trail back in the days of Apple IIe video gaming. Anyways, now that i consider it, this is probably my best guess. Not sure you can even find it but I wish you luck.
xwingdragon: ....
I think there are other things, but I can't remember them. I know it's not much to go on, but I hope someone here remembers and knows the title, too.
this is really difficult to pin down. My best guess is Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail
http://www.mobygames.com/game/conquests-of-camelot-the-search-for-the-grail

It isn't a perfect fit. Lacking in some things I expect to match up in the walkthru if it was correct. But maybe your putting two games together, from a puzzle solving point of view this seems to have more in common with a particular Zelda game.

Take a look at this article, ignore the text and just check out the images, it has got a wizard and jousting
http://apocalypsepow.blogspot.ca/2012/02/games-to-play-before-you-die-9.html
do these look right?

Otherwise I'm stumped without more info. I assume doc_rock2's Dark Castle, Chivalry and Defender of the Crown and other suggestions don't match.

Can we get a bit more info.
Was it in english?
When about did you play it?, or who was incharge of your country when you played it?, or what was a popular new song at the time?, something to limited the scope of possible games.
What did it come on,was it floppy disk based, CD-rom media, web browser, DVD ?
What were the specs of the computer you ran it on?
Was it a retail release or shareware?
doc_rock2: Hmm..this game sounds familiar but I am having trouble recalling exactly since it was decades ago. My first thought was "Dark Castle." But that is not it. Still a fun game back in the day and worth a look. They even have an updated version out on iTunes now so I hear. Back to your question though....

The game you are talking about could very well be "Labyrinth" itself. But I don't remember jousting in that one...UGH! Dragon's Keep was another game from back then. Defender of the Crown contained jousting as well. Hmm...this is going to bug me all day lol. Great question though because now my mind is having flashbacks of all those games...from Oregon Trail to AD & D original games to Pebble Beach Golf. I truly am a gaming junkie cuz I've played em all...

It's driving me crazy. The pink long john's for a defeated knight reminds me of the twisted humor that came with Dragon's Lair but as I recall, his failures always depicted a humorous death. Wizards & Warriors fits the Labyrinth portion but again I don't recall jousting. Wait!!! How about Chivalry? This game was around the time of Oregon Trail back in the days of Apple IIe video gaming. Anyways, now that i consider it, this is probably my best guess. Not sure you can even find it but I wish you luck.
I did look-up all of your suggestions...no luck---I appreciate your efforts.
xwingdragon: ....
Chimerical: this is really difficult to pin down. My best guess is Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail
http://www.mobygames.com/game/conquests-of-camelot-the-search-for-the-grail

It isn't a perfect fit. Lacking in some things I expect to match up in the walkthru if it was correct. But maybe your putting two games together, from a puzzle solving point of view this seems to have more in common with a particular Zelda game.

Take a look at this article, ignore the text and just check out the images, it has got a wizard and jousting
http://apocalypsepow.blogspot.ca/2012/02/games-to-play-before-you-die-9.html
do these look right?

Otherwise I'm stumped without more info. I assume doc_rock2's Dark Castle, Chivalry and Defender of the Crown and other suggestions don't match.

Can we get a bit more info.
Was it in english?
When about did you play it?, or who was incharge of your country when you played it?, or what was a popular new song at the time?, something to limited the scope of possible games.
What did it come on,was it floppy disk based, CD-rom media, web browser, DVD ?
What were the specs of the computer you ran it on?
Was it a retail release or shareware?
I can say that we played it when we lived in Georgia, USA.
My daughter was in first second grade and would play the game in our high school lab (where I worked).
As for disks, CDs, etc., I do not know---it was installed on the computer.
The year was 2000.
Post edited June 19, 2013 by xwingdragon
Well not sure these are right, getting to game that have little in the way of info on them.

The Prince and the Coward
http://betax1.justadventure.com/reviews/GaladorPC/GaladorPrinceCoward.shtm

Merlin's Apprentice
http://www.mobygames.com/game/merlins-apprentice

Also ran across some game with a title like Baron or Barons while focusing on the jousting thing, but I can't even find it again so, not sure what to do with that. Throwing it in here too incase it is the right one and you can find more on it.
I'm happy to end your search!

This game is called King Arthur's Magic Castle.

The website won't let me post links, but here's an awkwardly formatted one

www(dot)elisoftware(dot)org/index.php?title=King_Arthur's_Magic_Castle_(Mac,_CD-ROM)_Orange_Cherry_Software_-_ 1993_USA,_Canada_Release

Another picture for proof -

www(dot)hitrepeat(dot)com/imagehost/PSUX6266PSPSUX6266PS.jpg
Post edited October 02, 2013 by ashakiri
Wow. That post is REALLY old. And here's an exact duplicate:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070812135255AAqrbhi

6 years ago. Something funny happened to the forums today, didn't it?
ashakiri: I'm happy to end your search!

This game is called King Arthur's Magic Castle.

The website won't let me post links, but here's an awkwardly formatted one

www(dot)elisoftware(dot)org/index.php?title=King_Arthur's_Magic_Castle_(Mac,_CD-ROM)_Orange_Cherry_Software_-_ 1993_USA,_Canada_Release

Another picture for proof -

www(dot)hitrepeat(dot)com/imagehost/PSUX6266PSPSUX6266PS.jpg
I have no idea who you are -- but I think that is it!
谢谢!
Thank you!
Eggs are in the basket. Cat sits on the roof. Over.
Something funny happened to the forums today, didn't it?