It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AzureKite: Not really related to local currencies, but sometimes items from sale I add to cart appear to cost a lot more when I check out. Just yesterday I put Pathfinder into the cart (which cost ~17$ for me) and on check out it showed ~67$. Removed everything else, re-added the game and it showed correct price.
Not to mention that now the pages with sales don't even show which items I already own. Browser cache was cleared, even tried using different browser and still the same result.
Cavalary: Known issue, regarding sale pages. Seems to affect some more than others. There's a user fix for it. GOG ignores it despite being made aware of how to fix it a long time ago and is still "looking into the matter" (which is to say, probably aren't and expect users to learn to deal with it).
As for prices, make sure you don't check buy as gift first, since Ukraine gets huge regional discounts when buying normally but anyone getting discounts has to pay the base price when buying as gift. But since the redesign GOG also occasionally seems to reset one's location, language and/or currency, and the fix for that is to go to checkout (don't need to actually buy anything), as it checks again when you do that.
Thanks for the info. I guess one problem does lead to another. As I am not able to see which games I own (or DLC/addons) I could add to cart something already in my library by mistake, hence prices went up during check out.
Solerdog: Can we have the pound back please, all i get is USD and EUR. I am British and we use thre pound
Guess it's a bug or they're doing something and needed it removed for a while.
I can also only see EUR and USD. KR is a gone.
low rated
GOG.com: We are slightly adjusting local pricing due to changes in currency exchange rates.

Due to recent significant changes in currency conversion rates, we need to re-evaluate and update the local price values for the products on GOG.com. When preparing for the launch of our local currency payment options we've monitored the conversion rates for 18 months, looking at the average, and rounding it to the closest 0.09. That's how we came up with - for example - the 4.49€ equivalent for the $5.99 price-tag (with 4.51€ being the average converted price out of the previous 18 months). With fairness and clarity in mind, we decided to stick to the prices calculated this way, and only update them if a really considerable change in currency exchange rates would occur.

Unfortunately, this happened much sooner than anyone would expect. There are evident changes in the conversion rates for almost all currencies used on GOG.com. Therefore, we are forced to adjust some of the local-currency prices of the GOG.com catalog items.The prices are changing only by a small margin that allows us to compensate for the recent shifts in currency exchange rates. Here's a representative example of the pricing changes:

For $9,99 games:
- the EUR price was: 7,49; is: 7,99
- the GBP price was: 5,99; is: 6,19
- the AUD price was: 10,89; is: 11,49
- the RUB price was: 359; is: 389

The changes will come into effect on Wednesday, October 1 at 12:00PM GMT. We apologize for any inconvenience this change may be causing you. Please remember that you have the option to switch your preferred currency back to USD in the site's footer.

We will continue to monitor the exchange rates and apply further updates. Hopefully, we'll see the rates reverting to their more beneficial state soon, so that the next small price update can be in everyone's favor. We will communicate any future adjustments in the forum thread for this topic, so please follow it if you're interested in the future development for local prices.
You are absolutely right

I always snipe bid
Post edited May 11, 2019 by mzqaz123
low rated
GOG.com: We are slightly adjusting local pricing due to changes in currency exchange rates.

Due to recent significant changes in currency conversion rates, we need to re-evaluate and update the local price values for the products on GOG.com. When preparing for the launch of our local currency payment options we've monitored the conversion rates for 18 months, looking at the average, and rounding it to the closest 0.09. That's how we came up with - for example - the 4.49€ equivalent for the $5.99 price-tag (with 4.51€ being the average converted price out of the previous 18 months). With fairness and clarity in mind, we decided to stick to the prices calculated this way, and only update them if a really considerable change in currency exchange rates would occur.

Unfortunately, this happened much sooner than anyone would expect. There are evident changes in the conversion rates for almost all currencies used on GOG.com. Therefore, we are forced to adjust some of the local-currency prices of the GOG.com catalog items.The prices are changing only by a small margin that allows us to compensate for the recent shifts in currency exchange rates. Here's a representative example of the pricing changes:

For $9,99 games:
- the EUR price was: 7,49; is: 7,99
- the GBP price was: 5,99; is: 6,19
- the AUD price was: 10,89; is: 11,49
- the RUB price was: 359; is: 389

The changes will come into effect on Wednesday, October 1 at 12:00PM GMT. We apologize for any inconvenience this change may be causing you. Please remember that you have the option to switch your preferred currency back to USD in the site's footer.

We will continue to monitor the exchange rates and apply further updates. Hopefully, we'll see the rates reverting to their more beneficial state soon, so that the next small price update can be in everyone's favor. We will communicate any future adjustments in the forum thread for this topic, so please follow it if you're interested in the future development for local prices.
Thanks for this information!
We’ve updated exchange rates and the current ones are as follows:

5.99$ = 5.39 EUR = 4.79 GBP = 8.79 AUD = 389 RUB = 23.09 PLN = 57.90 SEK = 52.60 NOK = 40.10 DKK = 6.09 CHF = 8.09 CAD = 24.49 BRL = 41.00 CNY

9.99$ = 8.99 EUR = 7.89 GBP = 14.59 AUD = 649 RUB = 38.59 PLN = 96.50 SEK = 87.70 NOK = 66.90 DKK = 10.09 CHF = 13.49 CAD = 40.79 BRL = 69.00 CNY

14.99$ = 13.49 EUR = 11.79 GBP = 21.79 AUD = 969 RUB = 57.89 PLN = 144.80 SEK = 131.60 NOK = 100.30 DKK = 15.19 CHF = 20.19 CAD = 61.19 BRL = 103.00 CNY
While the equality is nice, I don't see any options for currency except USD.
I'm in the UK. My currency settings are set to GBP. I don't want to have to go to another side and convert every time I want to find out whether or not I can afford something, or how much I'm going to pay.
Please bring GBP back.
thestarlion:
Tried the usual fix of putting something in cart and going to checkout to reset your location? No need to purchase, can just empty your cart then, just getting to the checkout page should do it.
Can anyone please help me with changing my currency?

I tried to change it from my profile but the locale is stuck at USD.

A game on GOG with 50% discount with no local pricing is equivalent to the price a game on Steam with no discount with local pricing.

So it kind of is a big deal to me.
neoengsheng:
GOG does not support ringgit, sorry about that. https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/212184449-What-payment-methods-and-currencies-do-you-accept-and-where-
I didnt really want to make new post about seeing it about prices and charges, But yesterday I made my first purchase from GoG, I bought it came up to 4.98 which what I was charged but I seen a Mastercard Cross Boarder charge too. it was like only $0.04 though.

I am assuming that is charge that will happen cause GoG based in Warsaw, Poland ? at first I was like no taxes? then I was why was there no detailed break down of the charges? seeing there was really no confirmation page before it was ordered like I use to with places like amazon.

Like I said this first time I actual orders from GoG so I didnt really think much about it when I saw no tax but then I saw cross boarder charge 3 days later , when my notification of the charge actual came threw from my bank.

Guess what I asking is this normal charge I will see seeing I in the USA? I assuming that is charge from Mastercard and not GoG there for why I didnt see that charge listed anywhere on email or site when I bought it? and said charge will be there regardless if I use a credit card or paypal?
Post edited August 23, 2019 by tsunami2311
tsunami2311:
Quite sure it's a charge by your card (or bank) which you'll find if you check the documentation for their respective fees, and would likely apply for any purchase you make from a store in another country if so (or a country other than a certain list of "allowed" ones if it's not just the US).

A quick search result I found seems to work out to exactly that, being a news piece from 2008 saying that Visa started charging 0.8% if no conversion is required and 1% if it is if the purchase is made from someone working with a non-US bank and that Mastercard has a similar fee, called cross-border charge, since 2005. And 4 cents is 0.8% of $4.98.
Post edited August 24, 2019 by Cavalary
We’ve updated exchange rates and the current ones are as follows:

5.99$ = 5.39 EUR = 4.89 GBP = 8.89 AUD = 400 RUB = 23.59 PLN = 57.80 SEK = 53.80 NOK = 40.10 DKK = 5.89 CHF = 7.99 CAD = 24.79 BRL = 43.00 CNY

9.99$ = 8.99 EUR = 8.19 GBP = 14.79 AUD = 669 RUB = 39.29 PLN = 96.50 SEK = 89.80 NOK = 67.00 DKK = 9.79 CHF = 13.29 CAD = 41.29 BRL = 71.00 CNY

14.99$ = 13.49 EUR = 12.29 GBP = 22.19 AUD = 999 RUB = 58.89 PLN = 144.70 SEK = 134.70 NOK = 100.50 DKK = 14.69 CHF = 19.99 CAD = 61.99 BRL = 107.00 CNY
tsunami2311:
Cavalary: Quite sure it's a charge by your card (or bank) which you'll find if you check the documentation for their respective fees, and would likely apply for any purchase you make from a store in another country if so (or a country other than a certain list of "allowed" ones if it's not just the US).

A quick search result I found seems to work out to exactly that, being a news piece from 2008 saying that Visa started charging 0.8% if no conversion is required and 1% if it is if the purchase is made from someone working with a non-US bank and that Mastercard has a similar fee, called cross-border charge, since 2005. And 4 cents is 0.8% of $4.98.
yah i just test with paypal and that same debit card link to paypal they charged exactly what i was told i would be charged bank only show the charge from paypal
Post edited September 09, 2019 by tsunami2311
Can GOG has Thailand's local price rate?
Steam has Thailand's local price rate. I want to move from steam to GOG.
low rated
Amruta Pune Bus: AC Bus Hire Pune | 49 Seater AC Bus Hire

Amruta Pune Bus: AC Bus Hire Pune | 49 Seater AC Bus Hire

Amruta Pune Bus is a famous brand in the AC Bus transport industry. It is the Leading Service Provider of 32,35,45,49 Seater & AC Bus Hire Pune.

Amruta Travels is a famous brand in the Best AC Bus transport industry. It is the Leading Service Provider of 32, 35, 45, 49 Seater & AC Bus Hire Pune. Amruta Travels is a name to be figured within the India Bus Rental services circle. Our vision is to give Low Cost AC Bus Services business. We have constantly attempted our best to push our point in order to build up your travelling experience.
Attachments:
Post edited October 03, 2019 by amrutapunebus