It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeffyr: OK, now I see why the prices in $ went up... Sigh.
Grargar: Only the prices for regionally-priced games.
OFC :)
Grargar: Only the prices for regionally-priced games.
zeffyr: OFC :)
true, only for regionally-priced games.

as for all the live exchange rates: google for it there are live results (differ a few cents , give or take)
so if one is curious google for it, bookmark the one that fits best and voila , you are up todate all the way, so its not that big an unexpected event, plus i don't watch the dutch news (boring) or debates of our boring government (den haag)
but i heard that it was going just slightly better so a few cents up/down on the prices was only to be expected.

In the past (good old days) when we had guilders, our currency was very stable compared vs the dollar, the euros well they ..... fill in whatever you want.
Back then at school we learned that the government could 'influence' the dollar rates a bit, it had to do (as we were told)

with gold and exchanges something or so.... it was quite complicated but it seemed they were able to "artificially" "play" and mess with something making the dollar stronger or less stronger, getting things balanced again.

Never understood that part, but thats what we were being told , so it seemed that some "manipulating" went on a lot (maybe today aswell i dont know).

just googled and found something that seems to explain what they did when clinton and lateron bush was president

paulcraigroberts.org/2014/01/17/hows-whys-gold-price-manipulation/
Post edited May 23, 2015 by gamesfreak64
euro is losing again, prepare for new price updates
apehater: euro is losing again, prepare for new price updates
The updates usually occur on Fridays, so we still have some time (assuming that the € doesn't grow strong again in the meantime).
Post edited May 25, 2015 by Grargar
apehater: euro is losing again, prepare for new price updates
I don't care since i pay in $ .
Grargar: The updates usually occur on Fridays, ...
thanks, i didn't notice it
new silent price update for eu region
apehater: new silent price update for eu region
Details, as always, are here.
mrkgnao: Details, as always, are here.
Thanks, as always! :-)

Could you please check the attachment to the linked post? It doesn't open.
mrkgnao: Details, as always, are here.
vanchann: Thanks, as always! :-)

Could you please check the attachment to the linked post? It doesn't open.
It's a text file, not an image. You need to save the file and rename the extension from jpg to txt.
Unfortunately, it's a trick I use regularly, as GOG does not allow one to upload files with a non-graphic extension.
Post edited June 02, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: It's a text file, not an image. You need to save the file and rename the extension from jpg to txt.
Unfortunately, it's a trick I use regularly, as GOG does not allow one to upload files with a non-graphic extension.
OK.
Thanks.
We've had to adjust local pricing once again due to exchange rate changes. AUD increased, EUR and GBP decreased

5.99 USD = 5,49 EUR = 8,29 AUD = 3,89 GBP
9.99 USD = 9.09 EUR = 13,79 AUD = 6.49 GBP

The previous prices were:
5.99 USD = 5,49 EUR = 7,89 AUD = 3,99 GBP
9.99 USD = 9,19 EUR= 13,09 AUD = 6,59 GBP

I'll continue updating this thread when currency conversions result in changed local prices once again.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by Ciris
Ciris: We've had to adjust local pricing once again due to exchange rate changes. AUD increased, EUR and GBP decreased

5.99 USD = 5,49 EUR = 8,29 AUD = 3,89 GBP
9.99 USD = 9.09 EUR = 13,79 AUD = 6.49 GBP

The previous prices were:
5.99 USD = 5,49 EUR = 7,89 AUD = 3,99 GBP
9.99 USD = 9,19 EUR= 13,09 AUD = 6,59 GBP

I'll continue updating this thread when currency conversions result in changed local prices once again.
Thanks for the update.
I've lost out by £0.10 then as I bought Terra Nova just the other day at £3.99, and now it is £3.89. Ah well.
Nice more bucks for your money is always nice.