It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG.com: For $9,99 games:
- the RUB price was: 359; is: 389
G-Doc: 5,99$ = 519 RUB
Unless this is an error, it really puts the whole current ruble turmoil in perspective.
Hi!
Any news on brazilian reais?

Thanks!
G-Doc: 5,99$ = 519 RUB
DProject: Unless this is an error, it really puts the whole current ruble turmoil in perspective.
As I mentioned here, it's an error. Alternatively, GOG might be preemptively guessing that the ruble's conversion rate will fluctuate even more.
Grargar: As I mentioned here, it's an error. Alternatively, GOG might be preemptively guessing that the ruble's conversion rate will fluctuate even more.
I think they took a 40% error margin, at least from what I see.
blotunga: I think they took a 40% error margin, at least from what I see.
That would be a very daring margin, especially when they didn't do so during the previous updates. But, I'll wait and see if it was the correct choice in the long run.
Grargar: That would be a very daring margin, especially when they didn't do so during the previous updates. But, I'll wait and see if it was the correct choice in the long run.
Russians still can choose to pay in USD, so I don't think it's that big of a problem. I think GOG is just trying to discourage the use of RUB while it's so unstable.
blotunga: Russians still can choose to pay in USD, so I don't think it's that big of a problem. I think GOG is just trying to discourage the use of RUB while it's so unstable.
That would be fine if the default choice for a new user wasn't his local currency...
Post edited December 18, 2014 by Grargar
We require more minerals.
RudyLis: We require more minerals.
We need more gold.
Dawnreader: We need more gold.
Wasn't it "more gold is required"?

Although recently I feel the urge to say something like "More requisition points are needed".
Seems like the € was updated.
Grargar: Seems like the € was updated.
Yes, I was just about to post an update - the price matrix has been updated. I'll let you know the changes in an edit to this comment, just let me copy them properly from the huuuuge spreadsheet :)

[edit]

For $9,99 games:
- the EUR price was: 7.99; is: 8.49
- the GBP price was: 6.39; is: 6.69
- the AUD price was: 11.49; is: 12.29
- the RUB price was: 869; is: 679

Unfortunately, we're not big enough to influence global currency changes yet - but what we will do is update you whenever we do need to tweak our prices in this topic.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Ciris
Grargar: Seems like the € was updated.
Yup. $5,99 = €5,09 now. I remember it was $5,99 = €4,79 a few months ago...
Tannath: Yup. $5,99 = €5,09 now. I remember it was $5,99 = €4,79 a few months ago...
Some minutes ago, actually. :P
At any rate, this was inevitable thanks to the weakening power of the €.
Tannath: Yup. $5,99 = €5,09 now. I remember it was $5,99 = €4,79 a few months ago...
Grargar: Some minutes ago, actually. :P
At any rate, this was inevitable thanks to the weakening power of the €.
It was $5,99 = €4,89 last time I noticied...