It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Like its predecessor, Ultimate ADOM - Caverns of Chaos includes in-game achievements
Attachments:
uadom.jpg (362 Kb)
Death Trash (currently in Development) has also in-game achievements.
Attachments:
Lone_Scout: Like its predecessor, Ultimate ADOM - Caverns of Chaos includes in-game achievements
Thank you for the addition. So along with this

https://www.gog.com/game/ultimate_adom_caverns_of_chaos

this one

https://www.gog.com/game/adom

also has ingame achievements?
Paraharaha: Death Trash (currently in Development) has also in-game achievements.
Added - thank you.
Post edited September 04, 2021 by MarkoH01
Lone_Scout: Like its predecessor, Ultimate ADOM - Caverns of Chaos includes in-game achievements
MarkoH01: Thank you for the addition. So along with this

https://www.gog.com/game/ultimate_adom_caverns_of_chaos

this one

https://www.gog.com/game/adom

also has ingame achievements?
Yes, ADOM also has in-game achievements...
Somehow I thought it already was on the list. My bad
Lone_Scout: Yes, ADOM also has in-game achievements...
Somehow I thought it already was on the list. My bad
Thanks for the confirmation :)
"The Gateway Trilogy" also supports ingame achievements.

They appear (i believe, after finishing the first episode) in the main menu as a "Star" symbol. :-)
Attachments:
tgwt-1.jpg (116 Kb)
tgwt-2.jpg (96 Kb)
Post edited September 12, 2021 by Paraharaha
The only game with in-game achievements that I can remember is Fallout: New Vegas. They also give in-game bonuses such as "bonus damage", which is way better than usual digital decoration for achievement board (in my opinion).
Paraharaha: "The Gateway Trilogy" also supports ingame achievements.

They appear (i believe, after finishing the first episode) in the main menu as a "Star" symbol. :-)
AWG43: The only game with in-game achievements that I can remember is Fallout: New Vegas. They also give in-game bonuses such as "bonus damage", which is way better than usual digital decoration for achievement board (in my opinion).
Thank you. I added both to the list..
Paraharaha: "The Gateway Trilogy" also supports ingame achievements.

MarkoH01:
AWG43: The only game with in-game achievements that I can remember is Fallout: New Vegas. They also give in-game bonuses such as "bonus damage", which is way better than usual digital decoration for achievement board (in my opinion).
MarkoH01: Thank you. I added both to the list..
I should have mentioned this before, but I couldn't remember that this F:NV in-game achievements are more like challenges: you do certain activities and earn kind of a perk for it, like +5% more damage dealt to creatures if you manage to exterminate enough of them. There are no in-game achievements as a list of those you might earn using a certain platform or a client. So I beg a pardon for misunderstanding, I just recently did refresh my memory by reading a Fallout wiki.
Post edited September 13, 2021 by AWG43
MarkoH01: Thank you. I added both to the list..
AWG43: I should have mentioned this before, but I couldn't remember that this F:NV in-game achievements are more like challenges: you do certain activities and earn kind of a perk for it, like +5% more damage dealt to creatures if you manage to exterminate enough of them. There are no in-game achievements as a list of those you might earn using a certain platform or a client. So I beg a pardon for misunderstanding, I just recently did refresh my memory by reading a Fallout wiki.
No problem - I will just remove it again. Do't worry, such things can happen :)
AWG43: I should have mentioned this before, but I couldn't remember that this F:NV in-game achievements are more like challenges: you do certain activities and earn kind of a perk for it, like +5% more damage dealt to creatures if you manage to exterminate enough of them. There are no in-game achievements as a list of those you might earn using a certain platform or a client. So I beg a pardon for misunderstanding, I just recently did refresh my memory by reading a Fallout wiki.
MarkoH01: No problem - I will just remove it again. Do't worry, such things can happen :)
Thank you. I'm not a fan of achievements as they are represented most of the times, but I was surprised how those challenges were fit right in their place in Fallout New Vegas.
MarkoH01: No problem - I will just remove it again. Do't worry, such things can happen :)
AWG43: Thank you. I'm not a fan of achievements as they are represented most of the times, but I was surprised how those challenges were fit right in their place in Fallout New Vegas.
As with most things there are achievemenst that are fun to collect and achieve and achievements that are not really useful or even stupid (like sying 100 times). Everybody should decide for theirself but ingame achievements do offer achievements for people who want them but don't want to use any client - that's why this list exist :)
Two new games for the list:

The Magister (Achievements are displayed at the sides of the Title and Epilogue screens)
UnMetal (Expected, as in-game achievements are available in any previous game from the same dev...)
Attachments:
magister.jpg (329 Kb)
unmetal.jpg (164 Kb)
Lone_Scout: Two new games for the list:

The Magister (Achievements are displayed at the sides of the Title and Epilogue screens)
UnMetal (Expected, as in-game achievements are available in any previous game from the same dev...)
Thank you - will add them at once :)
Ken Follet's The Pillars of the Earth
Attachments:
pillars.jpg (281 Kb)