It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: The Dream Machine has received achievements in a recent update. The list can be accessed from the main menu, but right now it's bugged and all the achievements are labeled 'undefined'. You can still earn them if you meet the conditions.
MarkoH01: That is strange. I own the Steam version (which is runnable without the client as well) and tested the ingame achievements yesterday and they worked fine. I wonder if those two versions are really so different. If the achievements in the GOG version right now don't work as intended I would rather wait until they do beforer adding them to the list or at least mentioning this information in the notes section of the list. Could you post here again when they fixed them?
Yes, will do.
SCPM: The Dream Machine has received achievements in a recent update. The list can be accessed from the main menu, but right now it's bugged and all the achievements are labeled 'undefined'. You can still earn them if you meet the conditions.
MarkoH01: That is strange. I own the Steam version (which is runnable without the client as well) and tested the ingame achievements yesterday and they worked fine. I wonder if those two versions are really so different. If the achievements in the GOG version right now don't work as intended I would rather wait until they do beforer adding them to the list or at least mentioning this information in the notes section of the list. Could you post here again when they fixed them?
Alright, using the information you provided, I figured it out. In my settings.txt file located in the installation directory/saveGames, there is a field 'useLanguage:' that was left unfilled, it needed to be set to 'useLanguage:eng' in order for the achievement text to display properly.
Post edited May 18, 2021 by SCPM
Strangeland has in-game achievements. Go to "Option" -> "Prizes". :-)
Attachments:
Post edited May 25, 2021 by Paraharaha
Colt Canyon also includes in-game achievements.
Attachments:
colt.jpg (358 Kb)
- Overland (and it makes the game far more replayable)

Same goes for:

- Convoy (the bad news is that for some win 10 users, including myself, the ingame achievements and their unlocks sometimes vanish mysteriously while other users seem to have no problems at all. To circumvent this bug, I have to backup the savegame files in case I loose them.)
Thanks to Paraharaha, Lone_Scout and Dolantin for the latest additions to the list :)
REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR has in-game achivements.
https://imgur.com/wwnAwxV
Dogmaus: REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR has in-game achivements.
https://imgur.com/wwnAwxV
Thank you - added :)
Gemcraft - Frostborn Wrath has ingame achievements, and they seem to match the STEAM achievements... all 636 of them!
Attachments:
Post edited June 13, 2021 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: Gemcraft - Frostborn Wrath has ingame achievements, and they seem to match the STEAM achievements... all 636 of them!
Wow! 636 ingame achievements. That's special.
Thank you, it will be added to the list immediately :)
More games with achievements:

* Slain: Back from Hell
* Brigador: Up-Armored Edition
* Hellpoint
* Metro: Last Light Redux
* Oxenfree
* Prison Architect
Yilku1: More games with achievements:

* Slain: Back from Hell
* Brigador: Up-Armored Edition
* Hellpoint
* Metro: Last Light Redux
* Oxenfree
* Prison Architect
We have several games on GOG that offer achievements but this thread/list is only for those games that offer achievements that can be accessed inside the game without having to use Galaxy. At least Oxenfree does not seem to fit this criteria (I just started it to see for myself and could not find any option to access achievements). Don't know about the others but I am pretty sure that Metro also only supports Galaxy achievements and not ingame achievements.
"Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol" have also in-game achievements. :-)
They can be found in "options" -> "achievements".
Attachments:
zamngp.jpg (36 Kb)
Post edited June 29, 2021 by Paraharaha
Paraharaha: "Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol" have also in-game achievements. :-)
They can be found in "options" -> "achievements".
Added - thank you once again :)
Secret Files 3 (Geheimakte 3) has in-game achievements, that are unlocked after completing the mess...ehm, the game.
https://i.imgur.com/Z63CbyF.png
Post edited July 13, 2021 by Dogmaus