It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

andytheGamer: Jazz Jackrabbit Collection uses dosbox ver 0.74
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection doesn't though.
Whoops, sorry for not responding till now. I just noticed your post.

Thanks for the info.
Post edited December 30, 2017 by Grargar
PhilsComputerLab: Just want to sat thank you Gragar for doing this :D

A side project of mine is testing all GOG DOSBox based releases on a real DOS PC and documenting the process. So this list is super helpful.
You're quite welcome. :)
PhilsComputerLab: There are also some releases that come with ScummVM, but do have all the game files needed to run them in DOSBox. Dagger of Amon Ra is an example.
I decided against including ScummVM games in my list, because:

1) ScummVM support is usually mentioned in the requirements (unlike DOSBox).
2) Some games, like Riven, are actually the Windows versions.

Having said that, should GOG start getting lax in mentioning ScummVM-enabled DOS games, I may end up shifting the focus of the mix a bit.

Finally, since you are using a DOS PC, you might be interested in knowing (if you don't already do so), that two games have DOS versions as extras but are not included here, because they are just the raw DOS files:

1) Retro City Rampage
2) The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
Post edited December 30, 2017 by Grargar
Grargar: Finally, since you are using a DOS PC, you might be interested in knowing (if you don't already do so), that two games have DOS versions as extras but are not included here, because they are just the raw DOS files:

1) Retro City Rampage
2) The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
Nice, I'll check them out!
Added Death Gate to the unconfirmed list.
Post edited January 03, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: Added Death Gate to the unfonfirmed list.
Unfonfirmed?
Grargar: Added Death Gate to the unfonfirmed list.
JudasIscariot: Unfonfirmed?
He meant "unfoncirmed", of course.
JudasIscariot: Unfonfirmed?
HunchBluntley: He meant "unfoncirmed", of course.
Alright, alright teachers, sheesh....
Grargar: Alright, alright teachers, sheesh....
At feast Fudas fould fave fonfirmed wefher the few fame ufes FOSFox or fot... :\
By the way, the recently removed Star Control games are back in the catalogue, so you can re-add them to the mix. :)
muntdefems: By the way, the recently removed Star Control games are back in the catalogue, so you can re-add them to the mix. :)
No announcement over their return? Huh... and the Star Controls Origins Bundle is still missing.
Grargar: Added Death Gate to the unconfirmed list.
I can confirm it's DOSBox 0.74
fonimul: I can confirm it's DOSBox 0.74
Removed Death Gate from the unconfirmed list.

Thanks!
tomb raider 1 is NOT running dosbox 0.74. it is using dosbox svn daum. this is a fork from the main dosbox project. presumably after 0.74 since it still mentions that. dosbox svn daum causes problems and should not have been bundled with tomb raider.
Grargar: Unconfirmed List

Everything is confirmed.
https://www.gog.com/game/everything
timmy010: tomb raider 1 is NOT running dosbox 0.74. it is using dosbox svn daum. this is a fork from the main dosbox project. presumably after 0.74 since it still mentions that. dosbox svn daum causes problems and should not have been bundled with tomb raider.
Sorry for not responding till now. I just saw your post.

What version of SVN Daum is Tomb Raider 1 currently using?
Post edited February 24, 2018 by Grargar