It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fonimul: Heart of China, and Rise of the Dragon also both use DosBox 0.74 (no surprise)
Thank you, as well.
The Descent games have returned to GOG, but in the process Descent 1+2 has been separated into two different entries in the catalog.
Post edited November 24, 2017 by Grargar
Added Epic Pinball and Jazz Jackrabbit to my unconfirmed list.
Grargar: Added Epic Pinball and Jazz Jackrabbit to my unconfirmed list.
I never realized there was an unconfirmed list. :S

From the listed games I own Caesar, and I can confirm it uses DOSBox v0.74
muntdefems: I never realized there was an unconfirmed list. :S

From the listed games I own Caesar, and I can confirm it uses DOSBox v0.74
Thanks!
Grargar: Thanks!
My pleasure. :)
From the listed games I own Pray for Death, and I can confirm it uses DOSBox v0.74
kbnrylaec: From the listed games I own Pray for Death, and I can confirm it uses DOSBox v0.74
Thank you as well.
Grargar: Unconfirmed list

Alien Rampage
Alien Rampage makes use of DOSBox v0.74.
SCPM: Alien Rampage makes use of DOSBox v0.74.
Thank you, SCPM.
The three Star Control games have been removed from the catalog. As a result, they can no longer be viewed in the GOGmix.
The recently added Epic Pinball: The Complete Collection uses DOSBox v0.74 (I've checked both the Linux and Windows versions).
muntdefems: The recently added Epic Pinball: The Complete Collection uses DOSBox v0.74 (I've checked both the Linux and Windows versions).
Thank you. Added it to my list/mix.
Jazz Jackrabbit Collection uses dosbox ver 0.74
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection doesn't though.
Just want to sat thank you Gragar for doing this :D

A side project of mine is testing all GOG DOSBox based releases on a real DOS PC and documenting the process. So this list is super helpful.

There are also some releases that come with ScummVM, but do have all the game files needed to run them in DOSBox. Dagger of Amon Ra is an example.