It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The recently-released Pizza Tycoon was only available on Amiga and DOS and since GOG can't into Amiga (don't mention the Cinemaware exception), the game is most likely using DOSBox, so I added it to the unconfirmed list.
Grargar: The recently-released Pizza Tycoon was only available on Amiga and DOS and since GOG can't into Amiga (don't mention the Cinemaware exception), the game is most likely using DOSBox, so I added it to the unconfirmed list.
It is DOSBox 0.74 :)
JudasIscariot: It is DOSBox 0.74 :)
Thank you for your quick answer, Judas. :)
JudasIscariot: It is DOSBox 0.74 :)
Grargar: Thank you for your quick answer, Judas. :)
Anytime :)
<span class="bold">Ignition</span> was originally released on both DOS and Windows. Judging by the presence of Mac/Linux builds, I guess that GOG only carries the DOS version, so I added the game to my unconfirmed list.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Ignition</span> was originally released on both DOS and Windows. Judging by the presence of Mac/Linux builds, I guess that GOG only carries the DOS version, so I added the game to my unconfirmed list.
It's a DOSBox release, at least for Windows and Linux. Would be rather surprised if the OS X one was Wine'd.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Ignition</span> was originally released on both DOS and Windows. Judging by the presence of Mac/Linux builds, I guess that GOG only carries the DOS version, so I added the game to my unconfirmed list.
It uses DOSBOX 0.74
Maighstir: It's a DOSBox release, at least for Windows and Linux.
tremere110: It uses DOSBOX 0.74
Thank you for the confirmation, folks.
Maighstir: Would be rather surprised if the OS X one was Wine'd.
For whatever reason, GOG hasn't been using Wine for a while now. The latest-released Wine port (Two Worlds) was done by the developer themselves.
Post edited January 10, 2017 by Grargar
<span class="bold">Lost Eden</span> seems to fit the criteria, so it goes to the unconfirmed list.
Post edited January 17, 2017 by Grargar
Re-added Constructor to the GOGmix, now that it has returned.
Freddy Pharkas appears to use dosbox 0.74 for both the floppy and the CDROM version.
Rixasha: Freddy Pharkas appears to use dosbox 0.74 for both the floppy and the CDROM version.
Thank you for the info! I have updated the mix/list.
Added Caesar 1+2 to the unconfirmed list.
Post edited February 09, 2017 by Grargar
Caesar II uses DOSBox 0.74
tremere110: Caesar II uses DOSBox 0.74
Thanks!