It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LordCephy: Dragon games -
DragonStrike
Balrum
Neverwinter Nights
Thanks! Added all except DragonStrike which is not yet on GOG unfortunately.

Anyone with other suggestions please come forward, I would expect especially the D&D and Elder Scrolls games to have dragons, but would like confirmation from those who have played them!
LordCephy: Dragon games -
DragonStrike
Balrum
Neverwinter Nights
Alexim: Thanks! Added all except DragonStrike which is not yet on GOG unfortunately.

Anyone with other suggestions please come forward, I would expect especially the D&D and Elder Scrolls games to have dragons, but would like confirmation from those who have played them!
No problem. My goal there was just to drop the links to the wish list.

And I just noticed that Divine Divinity isn't on the list. There's NPC cats all over the place in this game. Everywhere that you have a human city or village, there's a bunch of cats going about their cat lives doing cat things like chasing rats and ignoring you. An interesting thing with the cats is that if you kill one cat, every NPC cat just knows and now hates you such that you'll be attacked by cats.

There are a few NPC cats that you can interact with. Kitty in the first town will meow at you and follow you around. Cosmo is related to a quest. There's also Arhu, who can talk as he is actually a wizard that turned himself into a cat and has been unable to change himself back.
Many games have been added on GOG with animal protagonists, the latest announcements being a game with a homicidal cat and another with a space dog.
Gori: Cuddly Carnage
https://www.gog.com/game/gori_cuddly_carnage

Space Tail: Every Journey Leads Home
https://www.gog.com/game/space_tail_every_journey_leads_home
Coming soon to GOG: Combustion
ConsulCaesar: Coming soon to GOG: Combustion
Thanks, I'm looking forward to this game!
ΔV: Rings of Saturn

With the Anthropogenesis DLC all characters turn into anthropomirphic animals.

Though this does not really affect gameplay, it is only cosmetic.

Oh, and I just realised: You have listed the old Kao the Kangaroo Trilogy but you have not listed the new game that was recently released. Kao the Kangaroo
Post edited December 05, 2022 by Geralt_of_Rivia
Geralt_of_Rivia: ΔV: Rings of Saturn

With the Anthropogenesis DLC all characters turn into anthropomirphic animals.

Though this does not really affect gameplay, it is only cosmetic.

Oh, and I just realised: You have listed the old Kao the Kangaroo Trilogy but you have not listed the new game that was recently released. Kao the Kangaroo
Thank you!

Both added in addition to Impossamole, Radical Rex and Beyond The Edge Of Owlsgard.
Post edited December 23, 2022 by Alexim
Two more:
Moo Lander
Chicken Assassin: Reloaded
Post edited February 26, 2023 by ConsulCaesar
ConsulCaesar: Two more:
Moo Lander
Chicken Assassin: Reloaded
Perfect, thank you!
Do 'spirit animals' count as animals?
I mean animal protagonists, beings in animal shape, but acting in spiritual world, or animals guiding and protecting a hero in us 'normal' world.
As I see, there is no problem with Fox in Never Alone Arctic Collection or protagonist of The First Tree, but is it acceptable fox with a few tails (like Kitsune) from game The Companion? He is not a typical animal, but also he is not an alien life-form.
They just added an animal shelter simulator called To the rescue
KillingMoon: Do 'spirit animals' count as animals?
I mean animal protagonists, beings in animal shape, but acting in spiritual world, or animals guiding and protecting a hero in us 'normal' world.
As I see, there is no problem with Fox in Never Alone Arctic Collection or protagonist of The First Tree, but is it acceptable fox with a few tails (like Kitsune) from game The Companion? He is not a typical animal, but also he is not an alien life-form.
Yes, this appears to be a particular three-tailed fox, but yes it can fit, thanks!
joppo: They just added an animal shelter simulator called To the rescue
Thank you too!
Post edited February 28, 2023 by Alexim
Today's release: Curse of the Sea Rats
ConsulCaesar: Today's release: Curse of the Sea Rats
Excellent, thanks!

I will also add Melon Journey: Bittersweet Memories which is full of animals.
Post edited April 07, 2023 by Alexim