It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just got it. Thanks!
Startrail: Free Cosmic Star Heroine with every purchase of Cthulhu Saves Christmas till 2nd of January 2020
I would really like the game if its still avalible :))
Startrail: Free Cosmic Star Heroine with every purchase of Cthulhu Saves Christmas till 2nd of January 2020
Bumzuaheisl: I would really like the game if its still avalible :))
This isn't a giveaway thread ;) it's a GOG giveaway tracker.

The freebie with purchase is still available

Also missed out mentioning this

3 new GOG Connect Games since 28th December 2019

Bad North: Jotunn Edition
Chasm
and Hedon

Gonna expire soon! So quickly get it!
Post edited January 01, 2020 by Startrail
GoGMix 404...
Two new permanent free games! Lords of Midnight and Doomdark's Revenge! Go get em!

Newbie: GoGMix 404...
Yeah they've been taken down for a over a year now. See my first post for the forum link where it was announced.
Post edited February 03, 2020 by Startrail
Startrail: Two new permanent free games! Lords of Midnight and Doomdark's Revenge! Go get em!

Newbie: GoGMix 404...
Startrail: Yeah they've been taken down for a over a year now. See my first post for the forum link where it was announced.
Ah I see...lack of documentation and the fact that some developers left the company who knew how the system worked.....maybe try to hire them back and tell them to document everything and that they will of course be compensated for their time?
New GOG Connect, Legend of the Amberlands. Go go go!
Free STASIS with the purchase of BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION until 4th March 2020, 5 PM UTC.
ConsulCaesar: Free STASIS with the purchase of BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION until 4th March 2020, 5 PM UTC.
Thanks for this! Will add it once I get the time!
New freebie
https://www.gog.com/game/builders_of_egypt_prologue
Post edited March 03, 2020 by TrevorWilliams
I'm not sure whether to classify this as a demo :D That's why I'm a little hesitant to add it to the list for now.

New DLC Free with every purchase of Mordheim as apology for lack of online capability
Post edited March 10, 2020 by Startrail
Not really a game, more of a DLC,

Free Witcher Goodies collection as part of Spring Sale 2020
When buying Lair of the Clockwork God on GOG.COM you will get the Devil's Kiss prequel game for free.

Seems to be a permanent deal (not time-limited).
Post edited March 18, 2020 by ConsulCaesar
Fwiw, Gog has a new “staying at home” page of all (?) of their free games. One was new to me and I thought I kept up.
https://www.gog.com/partner/stay_at_home
TrevorWilliams: Fwiw, Gog has a new “staying at home” page of all (?) of their free games. One was new to me and I thought I kept up.
https://www.gog.com/partner/stay_at_home
They added in all the prologues which I think is little more than a glorified demo. I won't count it as free...

What's the new game for you?
:D Thanks for this!
Post edited March 19, 2020 by Startrail