It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG Connect for purchases of Hedon till the 12th of November 2019! Go go go!
Post edited November 06, 2019 by Startrail
Missed out on this initially

Mosaic OST and 1% DLC for pre-order of Mosaic before the 5th of December 2019
New pre-order bonus
Pre-order Wasteland 3 from 15th December onwards to receive Colorada Survival Gear DLC till the 19th of May 2020
Free Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 with preorder of Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts till the 29th of November 2019
Free Wasteland 2 as part of Winter Sale 2019

Also 4 new GOGConnect

Age Of Wonders: Planetfall
DUSK
Through the Ages
Galaxy Trucker: Extended Edition

Go go go go!
Startrail: Free Wasteland 2 as part of Winter Sale 2019
The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click.

It is mentioned also on game card, but I would like highlight it.
Startrail: Free Wasteland 2 as part of Winter Sale 2019
IXOXI: The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click.

It is mentioned also on game card, but I would like highlight it.
Thanks for this! Missed it out :D

Edit: Oh, its already covered under my Free with Purchase section :) But great reminder. I totally forgot about it!

Also

Greedfall Adventurer’s Gear DLC free with purchases from the 11th to 13th of December 2019
Post edited December 12, 2019 by Startrail
Postal 2 free! Go go go!
Startrail: Postal 2 free! Go go go!
From now on you can also get the first part of the POSTAL series for free on GOG.COM, this time permanently.
Startrail: Postal 2 free! Go go go!
IXOXI: From now on you can also get the first part of the POSTAL series for free on GOG.COM, this time permanently.
Whoops missed this out. Thanks!
Free Cosmic Star Heroine with every purchase of Cthulhu Saves Christmas till 2nd of January 2020
Tower of Time is free for the next 2 days! Go go go!
Startrail: Tower of Time is free for the next 2 days! Go go go!
When I try to redeem, it just goes back to the homepage, doesn't actually seem to work right now
EagleDelta1: When I try to redeem, it just goes back to the homepage, doesn't actually seem to work right now
Had the same problem. It took me on a circle 'homepage -> game's page -> homepage etc'. But just now it worked, so maybe try again.
EagleDelta1: When I try to redeem, it just goes back to the homepage, doesn't actually seem to work right now
You need to redeem it from the homepage. Scroll down to the banner with the green "Get it FREE" button.
Attachments:
getfree.jpg (30 Kb)