It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New free game with purchase!

Human Resource Machine free with any purchase of 7 Billion Humans from the 23rd to 27th of August 2017 as part of celebration of game release.
Sjuan: It's the first time since I've been in GOG that they offer a free game but after a while they take it out of one's library. It is not that I am here long ago, but I hope it is not the beginning of similar practices in the future.
Agreed!
New GOG Connect

MDK
For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game
King of Dragon Pass
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Tempest
Toonstruck
Shadowrun Returns

Just started today in conjunction with Back To School Sale.
Hopefully Startrail can add them to the list later.

edit: Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, removed from GOG Connect
Post edited September 05, 2018 by RickyAndersen
I want to be a subscriber of the new games. If I do so then will it give some discount?
RickyAndersen: New GOG Connect

MDK
For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game
King of Dragon Pass
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Tempest
Toonstruck
Shadowrun Returns

Just started today in conjunction with Back To School Sale.
Hopefully Startrail can add them to the list later.

edit: Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, removed from GOG Connect
Hi Ricky!

Thanks for this! Have been away for awhile. Will update the list now :)

It seems like GOGMixes are broken with no recourse for the forseeable future. I'll be updating the list manually in the forums from here on, but won't be updating the GOGMixes any further.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogmix_active/post4
Post edited September 25, 2018 by Startrail
-------------------------------
List of Temporary Free Games - GOGConnect Part 4
-------------------------------

MDK
RickyAndersen says: In conjunction with the Back to School Sale from the 3rd to 10th of September 2018.

KING OF DRAGON PASS
RickyAndersen says: In conjunction with the Back to School Sale from the 3rd to 10th of September 2018.

KNIGHTS OF PEN AND PAPER +1 EDITION
RickyAndersen says: In conjunction with the Back to School Sale from the 3rd to 10th of September 2018. Also in conjuction with second batch of GOG Connect Games in Winter Sale 2018 from the to the 20th to 27th of December 2018

TOONSTRUCK

JAGGED ALLIANCE 2: UNFINISHED BUSINESS
RickyAndersen says: In conjunction with the Back to School Sale from the 3rd to 5th of September 2018.

AGE OF WONDERS 3
Startrail says: In conjunction with Winter Sale 2018. First batch of games from Winter Sale 2018 GOG Connect.

I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM
Startrail says: In conjunction with Winter Sale 2018. First batch of games from Winter Sale 2018 GOG Connect.

ODDWORLD: ABE'S ODDYSEE

SHADOWRUN: DRAGONFALL - DIRECTOR'S CUT

SHADOWRUN HONG KONG - EXTENDED EDITION

CONVOY
RickyAndersen says: In conjunction with second batch of GOG Connect Games in Winter Sale 2018 from the to the 20th to 27th of December 2018

ENIGMATIS: THE GHOSTS OF MAPLE CREEK
RickyAndersen says: In conjunction with second batch of GOG Connect Games in Winter Sale 2018 from the to the 20th to 27th of December 2018

HARD WEST

SYBERIA

DESCENT
Startrail says: In conjunction with third batch of GOG Connect Games in Winter Sale 2018 from the to the 27th of December 2018 to 3rd January 2019

DIVINE DIVINITY
Startrail says: In conjunction with third batch of GOG Connect Games in Winter Sale 2018 from the to the 27th of December 2018 to 3rd January 2019

DUSTFORCE DX

EUROPA UNIVERSALIS: ROME GOLD

ORDER OF BATTLE: WORLD WAR II

PANZER CORPS

THARSIS

TWO WORLDS EPIC EDITION

STELLARIS
Startraill says: In conjunction with the release of Ancient Relics DLC on the 4th of June 2019. Was halted later in the day with an unknown period when it'll be back.

AI WAR 2
Startrail says: In conjunction with the release of AI WAR 2, available from 22nd of October to the 5th of November 2019

HEDON
Startrail says: In conjunction with the release of Hedon, available from the 5th to 12th of November 2019.

AGE OF WONDERS: PLANETFALL
Startrail says: 1st batch of GOG Connect as part of 2019 Winter Sale

DUSK

GALAXY TRUCKER: EXTENDED EDITION

THROUGH THE AGES

LEGEND OF THE AMBERLANDS
Startrail says: As part of the release of Legend of the Amberlands on GOG from the 25th of February 2020 till the 3rd of March 2020

PART 1 OF LIST HERE
PART 2 OF LIST HERE
PART 3 OF LIST HERE
Post edited March 02, 2020 by Startrail
butler987: I want to be a subscriber of the new games. If I do so then will it give some discount?
Uh, don't get what you're trying to say. There's no subscription mechanic here on GOG.

This list of free games/pre-orders are the various ways you can obtain games for free as offered by GOG since its inception. They are obtained usually via give-aways by GOG, pre-order of new games that offer older games as freebies, GOG sales that offer free games after certain tasks are completed or enough money has been spent, or just free in general .
Startrail: JAGGED ALLIANCE 2: UNFINISHED BUSINESS
RickyAndersen says: In conjunction with the Back to School Sale from the 3rd to 5th of September 2018.
YAY my name is in the GOGmix +1

Actually Jagged Alliance 2 was replace with Shadowrun Returns.

edit: Nevermind, I didn't know Shadowrun was on GOG connect in 2016. ✌
Post edited September 25, 2018 by RickyAndersen
Free game! Shadow Warrior 2 as part of GOG 10th Anniversary Giveaway from the 4th to 6th of October 2018. Won the vote of GOG Users over Superhot and Firewatch.
New free game! Jill of the jungle! Go get!
New pre-order freebie.

Purchase Descent(2019) and get Descent 3 Free from the 13th of November 2018 til lthe 20th of November 2019
X4: Foundations pre-orders will get an exclusive paint mod
Startrail: X4: Foundations pre-orders will get an exclusive paint mod
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/something_cool_from_your_wishlist_has_been_added_to_your_library_for_free/post221
Startrail: X4: Foundations pre-orders will get an exclusive paint mod
kbnrylaec: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/something_cool_from_your_wishlist_has_been_added_to_your_library_for_free/post221
Thanks for this, but as the gift isn't universal nor definitive as to what games are given out, I shall not be adding it to the list. But great for this link to be here anyway :)

Edit: Seems like all the Telltale Games were given away as long as they were on your wishlist, minus the unfinished Season 3 of Walking Dead.
Post edited November 27, 2018 by Startrail
Do DLCs count? In that case, Egypt Old Kingdom has a free one: Master of History