It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LongitudinalThrust: Dungeons 2 free for the next couple days!
Many thanks! I would've missed this one for sure.
LongitudinalThrust: Dungeons 2 free for the next couple days!
Great! Will add it. Busy tiime over here with Lunar New Year and all :)
All owners of Rad Rodgers: World One (the "old" version) should be able to claim a copy of the new enhanced version for free here on GOG!

Ref:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/rad_rodgers_gets_a_free_update_price_now_increased_6191d/post3
I can't find an official source, but from the comments, apparently Little Nightmares offered 2 DLC masks (Scarecrow Sack and Upside-down Teapot), a wallpaper and the soundtrack.
Except for the wallpaper, they are all included in the new DLCs of the game.

Also, maybe you haven't seen the edit of my previous post with Dungeons 3 and Legend of Heroes.

Edit: New entries!

BATTLETECH
"Pre-Order today to receive the BATTLETECH - Shadowhawk Pack which includes an alternate skin for the formidable Shadowhawk 'Mech plus an exclusive wallpaper, to be delivered at launch."

FTL: Advanced Edition
"Buy Into the Breach until March 6th and get FTL: Advanced Edition for FREE!"
Post edited February 27, 2018 by Alexim
Alexim: I can't find an official source, but from the comments, apparently Little Nightmares offered 2 DLC masks (Scarecrow Sack and Upside-down Teapot), a wallpaper and the soundtrack.

Also, maybe you haven't seen the edit of my previous post with Dungeons 3 and Legend of Heroes.

BATTLETECH
"Pre-Order today to receive the BATTLETECH - Shadowhawk Pack which includes an alternate skin for the formidable Shadowhawk 'Mech plus an exclusive wallpaper, to be delivered at launch."

Great! Too many to keep track :) Been a busy week this week :) Was about to come in to update about Into The Breach and saw all the messages lol
Alexim: I can't find an official source, but from the comments, apparently Little Nightmares offered 2 DLC masks (Scarecrow Sack and Upside-down Teapot), a wallpaper and the soundtrack.

BATTLETECH

Startrail: Great! Too many to keep track :) Been a busy week this week :) Was about to come in to update about Into The Breach and saw all the messages lol
Ahah no problem we are here to help! :D
New free game with pre-order

Free Shadowrun Returns with a Pre-order of Battletech from the 5th of April 2018 to the 8th of May 2018
New free game with pre-order

Free Wasteland 2 with a Pre-order of Pillars of Eternity 2 : Deadfire from the 10th of April 2018 to the 15th of May 2018
New pre-order DLC freebie for Banner Saga 3: Dredge Ally Pack, an extra character
Free Witcher Enhanced Edition since yesterday. Have to usual Gwent and head over to https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus and sign up for GOG's newsletter.
Startrail: Free Witcher Enhanced Edition since yesterday. Have to usual Gwent and head over to https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus and sign up for GOG's newsletter.
GOG just released Rise of Industry Demo
Startrail: Free Witcher Enhanced Edition since yesterday. Have to usual Gwent and head over to https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus and sign up for GOG's newsletter.
kbnrylaec: GOG just released Rise of Industry Demo
Don't keep track of free demos :)
Free Unreal! Also new free game though not sure for how long, Sunrider: The Mask of Arcadius. Go grab it whilst you can!
I think Sunrider: The Mask of Arcadius is always going to be free because it's free on the developer's page and in steam forever.
Sjuan: I think Sunrider: The Mask of Arcadius is always going to be free because it's free on the developer's page and in steam forever.
Thanks for this :) Will add it to the permanent list then!