It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout: Achievements in Fictorum seem to be completely broken right now.
Another one bites the dust, Fictorum added to the list.
TentacleMayor: Did Warhammer 40K: Gladius have achievements and had them removed at some point? I could have sworn the game listed achievements when I first wishlisted it.
Alexim: From what I know it has never had achievements, unlike Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus. It would be nice if they added them, a lot of people would want them, and the game has regular updates, so the developers are already constantly working on it.
I see, thanks. I really gotta start screenshotting game pages when I wishlist them, not the first time this has happened.
Lone_Scout: Achievements in Fictorum seem to be completely broken right now.
Alexim: Another one bites the dust, Fictorum added to the list.
Too bad, I was about to buy it. I discard it.
I have more to add, haven't seen Prey or Prey: Mooncrash DLC listed here, but I have 2 achievements I can tell you for sure don't track properly.

Squad Goals - In Mooncrash, unlock all 5 playable characters.
No One Left Behind - In Mooncrash, escape the simulation with all five playable characters in a single run.

I've done both of these, restarted the client(1.0), and nothing. I've submitted tickets with proof, waiting to hear back.
Shihow: I have more to add, haven't seen Prey or Prey: Mooncrash DLC listed here, but I have 2 achievements I can tell you for sure don't track properly.

Squad Goals - In Mooncrash, unlock all 5 playable characters.
No One Left Behind - In Mooncrash, escape the simulation with all five playable characters in a single run.

I've done both of these, restarted the client(1.0), and nothing. I've submitted tickets with proof, waiting to hear back.
Thank you, I've added Prey to the list, hoping they'll correct the problem as soon as possible.
If you hear anything, let us know!
Folks,

Me and other users have a group on Discord to talk about Galaxy's achievements. You can participate by clicking on the link below:

https://discord.gg/g44CFpU
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated.

The collectible achievements does not working: collect Golden Spatulas and Patrick's socks.
Patias: SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated.

The collectible achievements does not working: collect Golden Spatulas and Patrick's socks.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated added to the list, hopefully they'll fix them soon.
Mary Skelter: Nightmares

All the achievements are working, HOWEVER, I suggest that always before facing a boss, save the game. I explain the reason.

When I beat the "Downtown" dungeon boss, I didn't get the achievement for defeating him. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it until later, which is why I had to start another game to get it.

I believe that this can be classified as a "bug", so I thought it was important to warn.
Patias: Mary Skelter: Nightmares

All the achievements are working, HOWEVER, I suggest that always before facing a boss, save the game. I explain the reason.

When I beat the "Downtown" dungeon boss, I didn't get the achievement for defeating him. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it until later, which is why I had to start another game to get it.

I believe that this can be classified as a "bug", so I thought it was important to warn.
Thanks, added to the Helpful Hints section!
Update about NISA and achievements.

I just forgot to comment on that, but The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is the first game distributed by NISA, here at GOG, who has support for achievements. Additionally, it is confirmed on the not yet released The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV page that he will also have achievements.

Good news!
If anyone has played any of these games recently, I would like to know if the bugs have been fixed:

A Hat in Time
Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
Fictorum
One Finger Death Punch 2
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Rad Rodgers Radical Edition
Stories: Path of Destinies
Sudden Strike 4
Urban Empire
I played the Pathfinder roguelike DLC and it still gives you three achievements as soon as you play it.
In March, Ys: The Oath in Felghana received an update here and on Steam, to add dubbing, previously only existing on the PSP version of the game. Although the patch was just for that, the fact is that I managed to unlock the achievements "Forever Alone" and "Hardt Laid Bare", after redoing the task.

I don't know if it has to do with the update or it was just a bug (it wouldn't be new here), but what matters is that they are working.
Patias: In March, Ys: The Oath in Felghana received an update here and on Steam, to add dubbing, previously only existing on the PSP version of the game. Although the patch was just for that, the fact is that I managed to unlock the achievements "Forever Alone" and "Hardt Laid Bare", after redoing the task.

I don't know if it has to do with the update or it was just a bug (it wouldn't be new here), but what matters is that they are working.
Great, I can finally delete something from the list!
Patias:
And do you know if "Honest Looting" achievement is still bugged in the latest version of the game?
Post edited July 20, 2020 by Alexim