It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vsr: I'm using latest nvidia driver - no luck.
Tried Nouveau as well - same result.
If you're using one of the officialy supported distros you're eligible for GOG technical support, so might try filing a ticket.
vsr: I'm using latest nvidia driver - no luck.
Tried Nouveau as well - same result.
v3: If you're using one of the officialy supported distros you're eligible for GOG technical support, so might try filing a ticket.
I already posted on taleworlds forum (official developer's forum). But it seems, it is no longer supported (no one replied).
I doubt there will be any result, so i won't bother GOG's support with this.
vsr: I already posted on taleworlds forum (official developer's forum). But it seems, it is no longer supported (no one replied).
Forums, even if official, are usually not the best place to ask for bug fixes, if you want to ensure response. Contacting support, whether GOG or developers directly, is preferred.
vsr: I already posted on taleworlds forum (official developer's forum). But it seems, it is no longer supported (no one replied).
v3: Forums, even if official, are usually not the best place to ask for bug fixes, if you want to ensure response. Contacting support, whether GOG or developers directly, is preferred.
Yeah, maybe it's worth the shot. I'll look forward into this a bit later.
How do you download big games on GOG? Without downloader and galaxy? Downloading several GBs with just the browser is a pain.
Kaien.853: How do you download big games on GOG? Without downloader and galaxy? Downloading several GBs with just the browser is a pain.
My guess would be either lgogdownloader or the python one. Both can be found in the forum, tell me if you want a link to their threads.
Kaien.853: How do you download big games on GOG? Without downloader and galaxy? Downloading several GBs with just the browser is a pain.
I use lgogdownloader. Tried gogrepo.py for a while, but didn't like it that much and went back.
Thanks.
If you use Firefox (or derived browsers) DownThemAll download manager extension is pretty good at the task.
I use DownThemAll to download my GOG games too, never had any major issues.
Has anyone gotten Anno 1404 working with WINE? I have ANNO 1701 and it works great on Linux
Orion7: Has anyone gotten Anno 1404 working with WINE? I have ANNO 1701 and it works great on Linux
You should look through this thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_judas_does_this_run_in_wine_thread

Usually the first two posts contain all the games that have been tested :)
Orion7: Has anyone gotten Anno 1404 working with WINE? I have ANNO 1701 and it works great on Linux
Yes :)
adamhm: Yes :)
low rated
www.facebook.com
Post edited June 15, 2019 by sofia321