It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Loenas: Is there a way to get more debugging information out of lgogdownloader about this step?
the --verbose option lets you see more details about the HTTP traffic
Dumb question and probably not strictly necessary but,
Is there any logout option for LGOGDownloader?

Checking the man doesn't seem to show any...
Lutgolhein: Dumb question and probably not strictly necessary but,

there's a "logout all current sessions on all devices Button" on your security tab. https://www.gog.com/account/settings/security (last button on the page)
this should also logout lgogdownloader

Login depends on cookies which are stored in ~/.config/lgogdownloader/cookies.txt Deleting that file is another option to log lgogdownloader out.

mchack: there's a "logout all current sessions on all devices Button" on your security tab. https://www.gog.com/account/settings/security (last button on the page)
this should also logout lgogdownloader

huan: Login depends on cookies which are stored in ~/.config/lgogdownloader/cookies.txt Deleting that file is another option to log lgogdownloader out.
Thx!
hello, I have tried to download witcher 2 for linux and seeing with the '--status' flag an ok on the .sh of the game I still get and error near the end of the installation a 'fatal error - file creation error'
any tips on how to procced?
max_raistlin: hello, I have tried to download witcher 2 for linux and seeing with the '--status' flag an ok on the .sh of the game I still get and error near the end of the installation a 'fatal error - file creation error'
running out of space maybe?
alternatively you could try to unpack the installer with unzip.
max_raistlin: hello, I have tried to download witcher 2 for linux and seeing with the '--status' flag an ok on the .sh of the game I still get and error near the end of the installation a 'fatal error - file creation error'
immi101: running out of space maybe?
I checked available space at the time and it was ok.
Just in case I've deleted some old movies/tv series
immi101: alternatively you could try to unpack the installer with unzip.
Shortly after posting I found that I could unzip the .sh file I let that running when I came to work.
Although I have no clue as to what will that help me with, I assume corrupted files will prompt and error...
Can I download single files with lgogdownloader? or how do I move forward with this issue?

thanks in advance :)
immi101: running out of space maybe?
max_raistlin: I checked available space at the time and it was ok.
Just in case I've deleted some old movies/tv series
immi101: alternatively you could try to unpack the installer with unzip.
max_raistlin: Shortly after posting I found that I could unzip the .sh file I let that running when I came to work.
Although I have no clue as to what will that help me with, I assume corrupted files will prompt and error...
Can I download single files with lgogdownloader? or how do I move forward with this issue?
yeah, of course it won't help if the installer file got corrupted during the download. But in case the error comes from something else the installers does during the installation, it may help.

what do you mean with "downloading single files"?
The linux installer is just a single .sh file.

I guess the next step would be to ask GOG support for help.
Unless somebody else can offer an idea.
max_raistlin: Shortly after posting I found that I could unzip the .sh file I let that running when I came to work.

"--list-details" shows the game name and file id that you can use to download individual files

For example to download Witcher 2 installer for Linux:
First find out what the file id is
lgogdownloader --list-details --include installers --platform linux --game witcher_2

gamename: the_witcher_2
title: Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition
icon: http://static.gog.com/upload/images/2012/04/8636efd91a92d31dd78bb007adacdb8aaa6dc858.jpg
installers:
id: en3installer1
name: Linux Installer, English
path: /witcher_2_ee/linux/gog_the_witcher_2_assassins_of_kings_enhanced_edition_2.2.0.8.sh
size: 20225
updated: False
language: English
To download individual file you can use --download-file "gamename/fileid"
lgogdownloader --download-file "the_witcher_2/en3installer1"

Or you could just set the downloader to download only Linux installers because the game only has one Linux installer
lgogdownloader --download --include installers --platform linux --game witcher_2

Because you were able to unzip the file I'm fairly sure that it isn't corrupted but if you want to make sure that the installer isn't corrupted you can use "--repair". When using "--repair" the downloader will check file chunks against remote xml data and download any corrupted chunks again
lgogdownloader --include installers --platform linux --repair --game the_witcher_2
Post edited September 07, 2016 by Sude
immi101: what do you mean with "downloading single files"?
The linux installer is just a single .sh file.

I guess the next step would be to ask GOG support for help.
Unless somebody else can offer an idea.
I had the idea from a post I can't fin right now, that after unzipping the .sh you could download the files that gave an error.
But user Sude seems to know a bit more, and what I thought was incorrect

Sude: "--list-details" shows the game name and file id that you can use to download individual files

For example to download Witcher 2 installer for Linux:
First find out what the file id is
lgogdownloader --list-details --include installers --platform linux --game witcher_2

gamename: the_witcher_2
title: Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition
icon: http://static.gog.com/upload/images/2012/04/8636efd91a92d31dd78bb007adacdb8aaa6dc858.jpg
installers:
id: en3installer1
name: Linux Installer, English
path: /witcher_2_ee/linux/gog_the_witcher_2_assassins_of_kings_enhanced_edition_2.2.0.8.sh
size: 20225
updated: False
language: English
Sude: To download individual file you can use --download-file "gamename/fileid"
lgogdownloader --download-file "the_witcher_2/en3installer1"

Or you could just set the downloader to download only Linux installers because the game only has one Linux installer
lgogdownloader --download --include installers --platform linux --game witcher_2

Because you were able to unzip the file I'm fairly sure that it isn't corrupted but if you want to make sure that the installer isn't corrupted you can use "--repair". When using "--repair" the downloader will check file chunks against remote xml data and download any corrupted chunks again
lgogdownloader --include installers --platform linux --repair --game the_witcher_2
I used this flags you mention to download only the linux installer "--platform linux --game witcher_2" but I had the wrong idea that you could target specific files after unzipping .
Until I get home I won't know if the whole unzip went ok, I just watched for a minute or two.
If anything went wrong will try "--repair" flag

Where in the gog site can I see the md5 to check against mine? although running lgogdownloader with "--status" returns ok on the Linux installers maybe is a false positive?
@Sude: "--repair"" did the trick, in the end it was just corrupted. Already installed the game and made it run :)

thanks Sude and also immi101
Sude:
Can you confirm whether LGOGDownloader is still working after GOG's addition of a captcha to the login earlier today?

See here for more details:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/magog_a_search_engine_for_gog_games/post1484
Sude:
mrkgnao: Can you confirm whether LGOGDownloader is still working after GOG's addition of a captcha to the login earlier today?

See here for more details:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/magog_a_search_engine_for_gog_games/post1484
well, just a quick test: already working installations of lgogdownloader keeps working without problems.
Tried a new login via the --login-api flag which logged in without problems
Also tried a new login via --login-web which failed because of the captcha:

Login form contains reCAPTCHA (https://www.google.com/recaptcha/)
Login with browser and export cookies to "/home/user/.config/lgogdownloader/cookies.txt"
HTTP: Login failed
So I guess if you look into the source of lgogdownloader you should find a way to use saved cookies or api login to let magog log into your account again...
I just can't make this work... I'm new to linux, and I'm still very lost...
This is what I get:
" lgogdownloader --login
Email: ***@gmail. com
Password:
Login form contains reCAPTCHA (https: // www . google . com/recaptcha/)
Login with browser and export cookies to "/home/***/.config/lgogdownloader/cookies. txt"
HTTP: Login failed "

Then, I tried to list my games to see what would happen..
"lgogdownloader --list
Password:
API: Login successful
Saving config: /home/***/.config/lgogdownloader/config. cfg"

I thought I "fixed" my login, but everytime I try to download I get this:
"lgogdownloader --download --include extras,patches
Password:
API: Login successful
Saving config: /home/crismotinha/.config/lgogdownloader/config .cfg"

I looked in the forum, and saw a "login-api". I tried but I got this:

"lgogdownloader --login-api
Email:***@gmail. com
Password:
API: Login failed"

Can someone please help me? I can't download my games from the website and the gog support told me to see the downloaders, and I still couldn't download with any of them (this is the third one I'm trying)...