It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now that's the weird part, here is what I get (same as yesterday and earlier today):

$ lgogdownloader --directory ~/Games/ --platform 4 --no-deb --no-language-packs --download --game wasteland_2_kickstarter
Getting game info 1 / 1
Downloading: Linux Installer, English
/home/didier/Games/wasteland_2_kickstarter/gog_wasteland_2_1.0.0.4.tar.gz
100% ▕█████████████████████████▉▏ 12267.55/12267.58MB @ 0.00kB/s ETA: 0s
HTTP ERROR: 404
Downloading: wasteland_2_reference_card.zip
/home/didier/Games/wasteland_2_kickstarter/extras/wasteland_2_reference_card.zip
100% ▕██████████████████████████▏ 0.76/0.76MB @ 0.00kB/s ETA: 0s
Downloading: wasteland_2_map.zip
/home/didier/Games/wasteland_2_kickstarter/extras/wasteland_2_map.zip
100% ▕██████████████████████████▏ 90.14/90.14MB @ 0.00kB/s ETA: 0s
Post edited September 20, 2014 by Dihldrek
hedwards: Didn't work.
excuse me because I haven't followed all your posts and the other threads about this problem, but have you tried

--game wasteland

and see if if finds the file via the partial matching Sude mentioned earlier in this thread

and also --no-extras so it doesn't keeping going through the motions for the files you already downloaded
Post edited September 20, 2014 by IanM
Dihldrek: Now that's the weird part, here is what I get (same as yesterday and earlier today):

$ lgogdownloader --directory ~/Games/ --platform 4 --no-deb --no-language-packs --download --game wasteland_2_kickstarter
Getting game info 1 / 1
Downloading: Linux Installer, English
/home/didier/Games/wasteland_2_kickstarter/gog_wasteland_2_1.0.0.4.tar.gz
100% ▕█████████████████████████▉▏ 12267.55/12267.58MB @ 0.00kB/s ETA: 0s
HTTP ERROR: 404
Downloading: wasteland_2_reference_card.zip
/home/didier/Games/wasteland_2_kickstarter/extras/wasteland_2_reference_card.zip
100% ▕██████████████████████████▏ 0.76/0.76MB @ 0.00kB/s ETA: 0s
Downloading: wasteland_2_map.zip
/home/didier/Games/wasteland_2_kickstarter/extras/wasteland_2_map.zip
100% ▕██████████████████████████▏ 90.14/90.14MB @ 0.00kB/s ETA: 0s
Dihldrek:
Hrm, what level did you back at? I backed at the $30 level and that's where a lot of the extras came from.

I'll probably stop posting now, unless somebody needs more information so as to fix it. The program can clearly find the games, it just can't find the actual files and I'm guessing that GOG needs to actually fix the problem rather than Sude.

I'm not even sure what Sude could do hear as I don't think it's his program.

hedwards: Didn't work.
IanM: excuse me because I haven't folowed all your posts and the other threads about this problem, but have you tried

--game wasteland

and see if if finds the file via the partial matching Sude mentioned earlier in this thread

and also --no-extras so it doesn't keeping going through the motions for the files you already downloaded
Same basic result, I got everything except for the actual game.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Post edited September 20, 2014 by hedwards
hedwards: Hrm, what level did you back at? I backed at the $30 level and that's where a lot of the extras came from.

I'll probably stop posting now, unless somebody needs more information so as to fix it. The program can clearly find the games, it just can't find the actual files and I'm guessing that GOG needs to actually fix the problem rather than Sude.
I missed the original campaign. I got my copy as an add-on of Torment: Tides of Numenéra, so this explains indeed the difference between our lists of extras.

Sorry it still does not work for you, I hope this issue will be solved very soon.
Post edited September 20, 2014 by Dihldrek
Thanks guys for the answers!
hedwards: Hrm, what level did you back at? I backed at the $30 level and that's where a lot of the extras came from.

Dihldrek: I missed the original campaign. I got my copy as an add-on of Torment: Tides of Numenéra, so this explains indeed the difference between our lists of extras.

Sorry it still does not work for you, I hope this issue will be solved very soon.
I'm just going to try using an http downloader. I'm just glad that I don't have a download cap. I think this games has been like 30-40gb worth of downloads by now.
how big is the installer for Linux?

I've used DownThemAll for a couple of 7GB-8GB files and there is field to add the md5 or sh1 to verify
IanM: how big is the installer for Linux?

I've used DownThemAll for a couple of 7GB-8GB files and there is field to add the md5 or sh1 to verify
It's 12gb. I had no problem with the first 7-8 as far as I could tell, but about the time I hit 11gb the download failed. And unfortunately, lgogdownloader can't even see the files to download.

It would be nice if lgogdownloader could be fixed to deal with it, but there's only so much that Sude can do to work around such ridiculousness.
I can only guess that the issues relate to there being multiple versions that have been doubled up because of the kickstarter versions. Frustrating and a real kick in the teeth for everyone that backed and is still unable to get the game.
IanM: I can only guess that the issues relate to there being multiple versions that have been doubled up because of the kickstarter versions.
The game is the same regardless of KS level or if bought later on GOG. See here for a md5 hash.
LGOGDownloader 2.18
- Added better login check
* Allows user to login with username instead of email
* Prints some info on failed login with debug build
- Fixed login issues caused by case sensitivity
- Added PREFIX and MANPREFIX to Makefile
- Allowed unrecognized options in config file
- Added --no-cover option back
- Listing games with --list now only displays games that support the platforms specified with --platform
- Made Downloader::HTTP_Login print some more info
- File hashing changes to Util::createXML
* File hash is updated in the same loop that chunk hashes are calculated (gives the user better indication of the hashing progress)
- Avoid touching $HOME when displaying help or version (patch by: Stephen Kitt)
* This fixes main() to handle --help and --version before doing anything to the filesystem
- Fixed spelling mistake in message displayed when downloading files (patch by: Neil Ramsbottom)
- Changed --report option to allow setting the filename of report
- Old files are now renamed instead of deleted during --repair --download
- Renamed old files now contain date in filename (filename.ext.YYYYMMDDTHHMMSS.old where T is the date-time separator)
- Added support for setting subdirectories
* Allows user to specify subdirectories for games, installers, extras, patches, language packs and dlc
* You can use templates "%gamename%", "%platform%" and "%dlcname%" which are replaced by the relevant info
* New options: --subdir-installers, --subdir-extras, --subdir-patches, --subdir-language-packs, --subdir-dlc, --subdir-game

https://sites.google.com/site/gogdownloader/lgogdownloader-2.18.tar.gz

sha256: 66bd25cadc8f38429796fbc7d8b5b551dce060051386426abf21b5c6f1c2a6be
md5: 1850dd82cca18319a19289385ae5eebb
Post edited September 21, 2014 by Sude
I never used that feature, but is there a way to preserve some option in config file?

I.e. for instance I want to preserve --subdir-game "%gamename%/%platform%" instead of typing it in each time.
I tried config.cfg but those options don't work from there.
Post edited September 21, 2014 by shmerl
shmerl: I never used that feature, but is there a way to preserve some option in config file?

I.e. for instance I want to preserve --subdir-game "%gamename%/%platform%" instead of typing it in each time.
I tried config.cfg but those options don't work from there.
The subdir options are under "options_cli_cfg" (https://github.com/Sude-/lgogdownloader/blob/b954df2/main.cpp#L135-L140) so they should be working from config file

subdir-game = %gamename%/%platform%
in config.cfg works for me
Hello All,

I've updated the packages for Debian 7 Wheezy (32 and 64bit) in the repo and on the Download-Pages:

http://mash-systeme.de/sites/default/files/downloads/lgogdownloader_2.18-1_i386.deb
http://mash-systeme.de/sites/default/files/downloads/lgogdownloader_2.18-1_amd64.deb

deb http://mash-systeme.de/debian/ wheezy main
Hi

mashppps: I've updated the packages for Debian 7 Wheezy (32 and 64bit) in the repo and on the Download-Pages:

deb http://mash-systeme.de/debian/ wheezy main
can you provide a source-repo as well? so we can do "apt-get source" on debian Jessie or Sid (or any Debian-derived distro). Because yours is linked to obsolete boost-libraries from wheezy and won't run on more modern systems.

Thank you.