It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

×
avatar
shmerl: Here is my result: http://pastie.org/pastes/7965026/text

My games count for sure is not 0.
I'm guessing there's a problem with cookies. Possibly certificate error durring login, the downloader doesn't handle certificate errors and says it successfully logged in although the login fails.
Try to login using --unsecure to see if it helps.

I need to add some code to detect certificate errors when I get some free time.
I just pushed a commit that adds more error detection to login.
If it says that there was an error on SSL/TLS handshake or certificate error then you should be able to login using --unsecure option
LGOGDownloader 2.6
- Added support for downloading patches
- Don't try listing extras if there aren't any
- Better error detection on login
- Moved some curl options to Downloader::init()
* Downloader::getResponse() now restores write function to Downloader::writeData()
* Simplifies the code by removing some duplicate code
- Some minor cosmetic code changes

http://sites.google.com/site/gogdownloader/lgogdownloader-2.6.tar.gz

sha256: 0d955d497f5006db694a4571d570f2f50d9eda78bc166ae3e3ab5746117454ef
md5: 5194b0f98a47b44c07f0cf2b6210e7e1
Hi,
I tried the lgogdownloader-2.6 (tar.gz) today (on Debian GNU/Linux 7.0 (wheezy)).
Unfortunately i couldn't login:

Email: ******@*****.com
Password:
Timeout was reached
* Line 1, Column 1
Syntax error: value, object or array expected.
HTTP: Login failed

The debug output is rather short:

DEBUG INFO (API::getResponse)
URL: [https api gog com en downloader2 status stable - I cannot post any links at this moment :(]
DEBUG INFO (Downloader::HTTP_Login)

Also my familiarity with C++ is rather bad, so i couldn't locate an obvious problem in your login-method.
I will try the current snapshot of your github repository tomorrow.

Nevertheless thanks for your time, work and linux tool.

Best Regards
weemonger
Post edited June 09, 2013 by weemonger
avatar
weemonger: Timeout was reached
* Line 1, Column 1
Syntax error: value, object or array expected.
HTTP: Login failed
Try changing connection timeout to higher value to see if it helps
line 55 in src/downloader.cpp
line 42 in src/api.cpp

I think it would be a good idea to make the connection timeout a command line option. I'll probably do that tomorrow after work.

edit: git version now has --timeout option
Post edited June 10, 2013 by Sude
Hi Sude,

thanks for your effort, it is working great.

If I may ask: Can you explain, why you can't provide the 'limit-rate' option for non-64bit enviroments?
(If it takes to long to explain, don't bother to answer the question)

Again thanks alot for you effort.
avatar
weemonger: Hi Sude,

thanks for your effort, it is working great.

If I may ask: Can you explain, why you can't provide the 'limit-rate' option for non-64bit enviroments?
(If it takes to long to explain, don't bother to answer the question)

Again thanks alot for you effort.
There were issues on 32-bit systems where the downloads would not progress.
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/lgogdownloader_gogdownloader_for_linux/post35
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/lgogdownloader_gogdownloader_for_linux/post41
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/lgogdownloader_gogdownloader_for_linux/post62

It seemed that CURLOPT_MAX_RECV_SPEED_LARGE was the cause of those problems.
Removing the speed limiting on 32-bit systems fixed the issue. I have no idea why it caused the issue in the first place but it's been disabled on 32-bit systems since then.
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/lgogdownloader_gogdownloader_for_linux/post72
I quickly removed both '#ifdef ENVIROMENT64' and made a new build - so far it works.

I will keep you informed, if I notice any errors or strange behaviors or if all goes well for this week.

For your interest:
My Debian (7 - wheezy) uses following libcurl-version:
libcurl3:i386 7.26.0-1+wheezy2

Thanks again.
It started working for me after I simply deleted ~/.gogdownloader and relogined again.
I just wanted to step in and say thank you!
Big thanks for this project, keep it up :)
This is great, works perfect thanks!
Hi Suede,

your downloader is working great so far on my 32bit (Atom) System. (Debian-Wheezy).
Limiting the Download-Rate works (I have notice sometimes, that the download rate is significant below the defined limit, after some time (>8h) - but nothing game breaking).

Thanks again for your fine work & best regards.
I enabled --limit-rate for 32-bit systems in git

Important for anyone using the API implementation
I removed the curl options from API constructor and added API::curlSetOpt() method for setting the options
LGOGDownloader 2.7
- Added --timeout option to set timeout for connection phase
- Enabled --limit-rate option for 32-bit systems
- Added API::curlSetOpt() to set options for curl handle in API
- Download missing files when repairing with --repair --download
- Renamed --unsecure to --insecure
- Added support for Portuguese and Korean installers
- Moved API constants from GlobalConstants to API as private members

http://sites.google.com/site/gogdownloader/lgogdownloader-2.7.tar.gz

sha256: b69f6f11199ced4e771b380450530ccd735d0e468f3ea30c591b296fc53cc28e
md5: e07c3f07ce41d69ab8249d504c76464e