It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

×
avatar
JMich: I think that this wouldn't work, since I'm under the impression that some chunks on the installers were the same. I'll try to shift through the log file and see if I can verify it, but best to do a full md5 hash.
Unless the HTTP-last-modified flag can be used instead, or however the flag is called.
I could use the timestamp from the XML data that can be obtained via the API.
However I suppose trying to match that with the timestamp of the local file isn't going to work.

edit:
I could start saving the XML data when the file is downloaded. That way it would be possible to compare the current XML data to it and if there are any changes then the file has been updated.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Sude
@Sude: Any news, or should I report this bug?
I've written the code for saving and comparing the XML data before resuming downloads but I haven't committed it to git.
It's a big mess at the moment and needs some clean up before I commit it.
I meant the news from GOG. At least they could acknowledge the problem.
I've been checking this thread but there hasn't been any word from GOG about the silent updates.
Git version now tries to check if the files are different before resuming.
This should prevent resume from corrupting installers if GOG does silent update and doesn't increment the version number.
It renames the file by appending ".old" to the filename if the files are different. If there is a file with the same name already then it deletes the previous *.old file.

This requires local XML to be available for it work. (It saves the remote XML before starting the download)
I recommend running "lgogdownloader --repair --download --no-extras" to make sure you have the latest versions of installers
and then "lgogdownloader --download --no-extras --no-cover" to get current XML data for all your installers

The next commit will be version change to 2.4 if there aren't any big problems with this update
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Sude
LGOGDownloader 2.4
- Added support for more languages
* Chinese, Czech, Spanish, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese and Turkish
- Use global constants. Simplifies adding support for more languages and platforms.
- Language id of the installer is now stored in gameFile class
- Added redownload option for repair
* If filesizes don't match, delete the old file and download it again. Enable with --repair --download
- Some changes to output of repair mode
- Version detection before resuming download (helps with GOG's silent updates when the version number is not incremented)
* Requires local XML file to be available
* XML is automatically saved before download starts

http://sites.google.com/site/gogdownloader/lgogdownloader-2.4.tar.gz

sha256: 2c6ae5ac890d39ffce7c081756a279fb786e4ddd4659fe75611ebd64819120eb
md5: a4a3373a0b1f4344e649da7edefc4724
Updated the GOG API Documentation
Post edited April 17, 2013 by Sude
GOG removed the trailing slash from API urls in the config which broke the downloader.
Git version fixes the problem by appending trailing slash to API urls
LGOGDownloader 2.5
- Made the downloader work with the new API changes by GOG
- Verify authenticity of SSL certificates by default
* used to cause some problems when using gnutls which is why it was disabled
* use --unsecure option if there are problems
- Renamed some global variables
- Fixed minor bug in language selection
- Some code cleanup
- API config is now private member. Added getToken() and getSecret() methods to API

http://sites.google.com/site/gogdownloader/lgogdownloader-2.5.tar.gz

sha256: bdac4e8dd859c8521291ca9dd9f5e266847a209129bc2856d6fb030b60af7180
md5: b42cad6603f7cac6f1879e5fbcf06bdd
I rebuilt the recent version (2.5) but I get nothing from

lgogdownloader --list

Do I need to reset my local settings for it?
Post edited May 11, 2013 by shmerl
Git version supports downloading and listing patches

avatar
shmerl: I rebuilt the recent version (2.5) but I get nothing from

lgogdownloader --list

Do I need to reset my local settings for it?
This might be an issue with SSL certificate verification
Try running with --unsecure to see if it fixes the problem
I have the same problem after upgrading to the most current (git) version.

Login does work though, it displays the same two updates which displays the website, but it cannot list my games.
avatar
coffeecup: I have the same problem after upgrading to the most current (git) version.

Login does work though, it displays the same two updates which displays the website, but it cannot list my games.
Try running debug build and check what the downloader gets from the shelf

make debug
./bin/Debug/lgogdownloader --list 2> debug_info.txt
The shelf details should be under "DEBUG INFO (Downloader::getGames)" in the log file
Post edited May 19, 2013 by Sude
Here is my result: http://pastie.org/pastes/7965026/text

My games count for sure is not 0.