It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Granted, but it's XL69-GKED-FVN7-XKX4

I wish to play Neverwinter Nights 2 :)
high rated
makr3la: Granted, but it's XL69-GKED-FVN7-XKX4

I wish to play Neverwinter Nights 2 :)
Granted, but you'll have to check your PM inbox, download, and install it before you can play.

I wish I had more codes to hand out.
Dischord: I wish I had more codes to hand out.
Granted, now you've got about 1000 codes to hand out, but they're all for Master of Orion III...

(thanks and +1 for your generosity, Dischord!) :)

Lifthrasil: I wish to become Nyarlathotep. (he seems to be having much more fun)
(seems to me your wish slipped under the radar, so I'm going to correct this matter myself) ;)

Granted, but now you're having so much fun that you torn apart yourself because of the convulsions of your maniacal laughter seizures...

I wish to have enough money to open a weekly giveaway of my own in this forum.
Post edited January 26, 2013 by Thespian*
(Thanks for noticing and corrupting my wish! :-) )

Thespian*: I wish to have enough money to open a weekly giveaway of my own in this forum.
You do. But it isn't enough for anything else but the weekly giveaway. So, no rent, no food, just weekly giveaways.

I wish to know how to make uncorruptible wishes.
^Granted.

However, your granted wish of uncorruptible wishes in a corrupt a wish forum creates a black hole in the GoG forums, sucking you and the secret of incorruption into it.

I wish I was better.
Post edited January 26, 2013 by flubbucket
Granted, you become Duke Nukem.

I wish i was Indiana Jones.
koima57: I wish i was Indiana Jones.
Granted, now you're Indiana Jones. It's a shame that you cannot remember any of your past adventures, as you're in the last stages of Alzheimer's...

I wish to be able to relax my mind at will.
high rated
^ Granted, but your relaxation techniques were so effective that they were mistaken as a catatonic state, and are now so heavily medicated, that you can't muster the will to return.

I wish it were possible to pull a Rip Van Winkle, at will, and return at various times in the future just to see what will be, and what knowledge has been gained.
Dischord: I wish it were possible to pull a Rip Van Winkle, at will, and return at various times in the future just to see what will be, and what knowledge has been gained.
Granted, but your travels into the future are one-way trips, and your final stop-off will be 802,701 A.D. I hope you're in good shape, you'll need if you wish to flee from the Morlocks...

I wish to live in an Utopia.
Dischord: I wish it were possible to pull a Rip Van Winkle, at will, and return at various times in the future just to see what will be, and what knowledge has been gained.
Thespian*: Granted, but your travels into the future are one-way trips, and your final stop-off will be 802,701 A.D. I hope you're in good shape, you'll need if you wish to flee from the Morlocks...

I wish to live in an Utopia.
Granted, but you are transported to a Utopia for insects.

I wish for enough $$$ to buy Thespian* the entire GOG library
KylieM: I wish for enough $$$ to buy Thespian* the entire GOG library
Granted, but the entire GOG library is composed of two titles: The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli, and Capital by Karl Marx...

I wish for enough money to buy KylieM (and many other forum members) the entire GOG catalog.
^Granted.

However, the massive downloading by "other forum members" crashes the internet and causes Al Gore to spontaneously combust.

I wish I wasn't soooo handsome.
Post edited January 31, 2013 by flubbucket
flubbucket: I wish I wasn't soooo handsome.
Granted, you become an amorphous form resembling a shaking mass of green mucus. Start running, someone called the Ghostbusters...

I wish to know all the GOG releases in the future, right now.
Post edited January 31, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Granted, you become an amorphous form resembling a shaking mass of green mucus. Start running, someone called the Ghostbusters...

I wish to know all the GOG releases in the future, right now.
Sure. You know everything about the future of GOG for a moment. Then the amount of temporal energy in your brain short-circuits your mind and you forget everything you ever knew.

I want enough funds that I can start my own, successful research lab.
Lifthrasil: I want enough funds that I can start my own, successful research lab.
Granted, now you've got exactly $9.99, the current price of the Evil Genius game here at GOG. MWWUUAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

I wish that all rich people devote at least half of his fortune to charity with long-term beneficial results.
Post edited February 01, 2013 by Thespian*