It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: I wish I have had a teddy bear in my childhood.
Granted, but because you had one, you wanted more and more. Today you are bankrupt, a hoarder, and single all because of that one teddy bear. Your place of residence, along with many storage garages you rent, are full of teddy bears and other manner of stuffed animals. You never discovered pc gaming and any money you would've spent on GOG went towards that next teddy bear that you just had to have.

I wish I would have won the $500 million powerball lottery last night. I would've used some of that money to fund Thespian*'s stuffed animal addiction.
teshra: I wish I would have won the $500 million powerball lottery last night. I would've used some of that money to fund Thespian*'s stuffed animal addiction.
Granted !

But since some mighty people want the money for themselves you are falsely accused of cheating, your money is confiscated and you're sentenced to lifelong prison by corrupt judges.

I wish I could make items I had in the past reappear in the state they were then.
kmonster: I wish I could make items I had in the past reappear in the state they were then.
Granted,
but you will suffer dementia and Alzheimer because you start getting addicted to it and reliving your childhood over and over again, especially with those marvelous toys from back then.

I wish that the world would be less ignorant and the people more aware of their surrounding. (How boring I know)
Khadgar42: I wish that the world would be less ignorant and the people more aware of their surrounding. (How boring I know)
Granted but that world is only in your imagination and since it is in your imagination, you are confined to a mental asylum for your entire life and the irony is, you yourself are not aware of your surroundings.

I wish the world will not end according to the Mayan calander this Decemeber.
teshra: I wish the world will not end according to the Mayan calander this Decemeber.
Granted. Recent investigations have discovered that the Mayan calendar had been misinterpreted. The end of the world will be the next December. Unfortunately, a huge Doomsday cult had been preparing a great party to celebrate the event. Filled with rage, its members take to the streets, all over the world, armed with axes and chainsaws, to kill as many people as possible. Unfortunately, one of your neighbors belong to the cult and just see you...

I wish a box, full of chocolate snacks.
Granted, but those chocolate snacks will be promptly (and perhaps mysteriously) devoured by a sibling/family member/friend/dog. One piece of chocolate is left, but as you taste it, you realize it is your least favourite kind of chocolate, and it has gone stale.

I wish I could forget about my own mortality (whilst of course maintaining all my memories, experiences, dreams, intelligence and wisdom).
shadowmirage: Granted, but those chocolate snacks will be promptly (and perhaps mysteriously) devoured by a sibling/family member/friend/dog. One piece of chocolate is left, but as you taste it, you realize it is your least favourite kind of chocolate, and it has gone stale.

I wish I could forget about my own mortality (whilst of course maintaining all my memories, experiences, dreams, intelligence and wisdom).
Granted, but as a direct consequence you forget that you have to take care of yourself for keep your life going. Soon after, a 18-Wheeler truck knocks you, while you carelessly try and cross a highway...

I wish Santa goes on a diet once and for all.
Post edited December 11, 2012 by Thespian*
Thespian*: I wish Santa goes on a diet once and for all.
Granted, but this diet makes him ill-tempered and unbearable. He decides to bring only punishment instead of gifts to you for Christmas.

I wish to receive the greatest gift of all for Christmas.
kmonster: Granted, but this diet makes him ill-tempered and unbearable. He decides to bring only punishment instead of gifts to you for Christmas.

I wish to receive the greatest gift of all for Christmas.
Granted, you'll get the coolest, greatest, best, bigger, explendid, most excellent gift ever. It's so good that you can believe it. Your brain will be blown out, your heart will explote and while you die someone else will enjoy the coolest, greatest, best, bigger, explendid, most excellent gift ever.

I whish to have tickets for the next super bowl and to live and enjoy it during and after the game without receiving any harm or courses.
Granted, you have tickets but they were for 2012.

I wish for the whole GOG library on my account.
Granted - But sadly you have forgotten your Password and Support refuses to believe you since it was a wish and they have no record of you buying the whole library.

I wish I could have a good nights sleep.
Granted, but you never woke up..

I wish for a cute and kind ninja girl for gf. With buns.
Granted, but you get hit by a bus 5 minutes after meeting her

I wish for blue text
KylieM: Granted, but you get hit by a bus 5 minutes after meeting her

I wish for blue text
Granted, but the page is also blue so you can't see your text :)

I wish to be invisible
Granted, but everything else is invisible too :P