It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: Someone forgot to post his wish... ;)
kmonster: Sorry, I forgot.

I wish to be happy until I die of old age in 100 years.
Granted but because of global warming and other calamities you are last person on earth.

I wish i can Time Travel.
dragster168: I wish i can Time Travel.
Granted. But since you only can travel through time but not through space and the earth moves you arrive in empty space and freeze to death.

I wish to win any contest I take part in.
kmonster: I wish to win any contest I take part in.
Granted, you've just won a transvestite beauty pageant. As a consequence, you have been forbidden to participate any other contest except that one, for life...

I wish I could sleep only one hour but gained the benefits of an 8 hrs of good sleep.
le_chevalier: I wish I could sleep only one hour but gained the benefits of an 8 hrs of good sleep.
Granted, but you're driving crazy all your neighbors with all the noises (TV, music, videogames) that are taking place during their hours of sleep. Shortly thereafter, the most irascible of them knocks your door. When you open it, you stay paralyzed when you see the bloody axe which he's wielding...

I wish to be able to see the full spectrum of light without damage to my eyes.
Post edited November 20, 2012 by Thespian*
Thespian*: I wish to be able to see the full spectrum of light without damage to my eyes.
Granted, but you also started to see things not meant for mortal eyes and goes mad with the visions...

I want people stop pirating games and because of this all games will be DRM-free and cheaper to buy.
gandalf.nho: I want people stop pirating games and because of this all games will be DRM-free and cheaper to buy.
Granted, but everyone who was previously engaged in pirating games is forced to find new ways of doing evil. Most (millions of them) have just become serial killers. Enjoy your cheap, DRM-free games... while you can...

I wish to be really successful in the next job interview.
Post edited November 20, 2012 by Thespian*
gandalf.nho: I want people stop pirating games and because of this all games will be DRM-free and cheaper to buy.
Thespian*: Granted, but everyone who was previously engaged in pirating games is forced to find new ways of doing evil. Most (millions of them) have just become serial killers. Enjoy your cheap, DRM-free games... while you can...

I wish to be really successful in the next job interview.
Granted. You will be successful. But it turns out that the job you applied for was just a government front for the real job -- of which you are the perfect candidate. And, sadly, will likely result in a most gruesome virus-and-puss-filled-oozing-sores-all-over-your-body type of death.

I wish that people would colonize the solar system in such a way that it was safe and peaceful and wonderful.
Post edited November 20, 2012 by Tallima
Granted - it was safe and peaceful as humans learn to leave with each other. This was a reason why our military technology was not good enough when THE OTHERS have found us...

I wish that Duke Nukem Forever was never created and always have staid in our dreams as a perfect Duke Nukem game.
Tallima: I wish that people would colonize the solar system in such a way that it was safe and peaceful and wonderful.
Granted, the solar system will be colonized, science will bring happines and joy for everyone, this will allow the human race to meet new races and wonders, however in order to keep it safe and peaceful and wonderful humans must die since they don't know how to do it.

I wish the good old musicians like Alice Coper, Yngwie Malmsteen, Jean Michel Jarre, Def Leppard, Guns and Roses, etc, could be productive, creative and great one again.
Skreczi: I wish that Duke Nukem Forever was never created and always have staid in our dreams as a perfect Duke Nukem game.
Granted, but Duke Nukem Forever was going to be the decisive reason for a certain person, after getting a huge disappointment with it, committing to create the perfect Duke Nukem game in the future. The remembrance of that disappointment would boost him through long and hard years of studies and work, and finally would see his efforts crowned with success. To this truly gem it would follow a great trail of magnificent games, as us had never seen before.

This person, destined to be the best creator of games of all time, will now lead a miserable life, knowing that he's is missing something, but not what...

pelayo: I wish the good old musicians like Alice Coper, Yngwie Malmsteen, Jean Michel Jarre, Def Leppard, Guns and Roses, etc, could be productive, creative and great one again.
Granted, but a serial killer obsessed with the murder of John Lennon, will kill all of them within a few weeks. After that, no musician will dare to be productive, creative or great anymore...

I wish to be able to change the color of the text of the GOG staff's posts at will.
Post edited November 26, 2012 by Thespian*
Thespian*: I wish to be able to change the color of the text of the GOG staff's posts at will.
Granted but due to a low wisdom score you constantly fail your 'Will' saving throw and can no longer read the GOG staff's posts due to the blinding and flashing array of psychadaelic colours
Thespian*: I wish to be able to change the color of the text of the GOG staff's posts at will.
TrollumThinks: Granted but due to a low wisdom score you constantly fail your 'Will' saving throw and can no longer read the GOG staff's posts due to the blinding and flashing array of psychadaelic colours
Someone forgot his wish... ;)
Thespian*: Someone forgot his wish... ;)
Doh!
I wish I had a better memory!
high rated
Your wish for a better memory is granted..

I wish people would not lose their memories, and become all discombobulated, every time they see blue text.
Dischord: I wish people would not lose their memories, and become all discombobulated, every time they see blue text.
Granted, but now people lose their memories, and become all discombobulated, every time they see WHITE text.

I wish I have had a teddy bear in my childhood.