It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

clarry: I wish I could pet a donkey.
Okay, but this means you have to stay at tinyE's boarding house for a whole week. During a hot, humid Michigan summer. Also, you have to hang out with tinyE for that week.

I wish food and medicines never expired or went bad.
TwoHandedSword: Okay, but this means you have to stay at tinyE's boarding house for a whole week. During a hot, humid Michigan summer. Also, you have to hang out with tinyE for that week.
I would love that. In fact, I would go right now if I could take the time off work and afford it.. I'd spend two weeks.
TwoHandedSword: I wish food and medicines never expired or went bad.
Also makes them indigestible. Too easy!

I wish I could do hypnotism like the demon headmaster.
JoeSapphire: Also makes them indigestible. Too easy!

I wish I could do hypnotism like the demon headmaster.
Granted, but the effect lasts only for one second.

I wish I could have a fighter aircraft.
Post edited June 24, 2019 by Vingry
Vingry: I wish I could have a fighter aircraft.
Granted, but you have no place to put it, and it doesn't have any fuel. Plus, it turns out that the engine is broken.

I am going to try my wish one more time (previous reply doesn't count):

I wish for a sequel to Final Fantasy 4 that is not The After Years, and is intentionally not consistent with it. Furthermore, said sequel should have Cecil's daughter as the main character (he never had a son).
dtgreene: I wish for a sequel to Final Fantasy 4 that is not The After Years, and is intentionally not consistent with it. Furthermore, said sequel should have Cecil's daughter as the main character (he never had a son).
Granted, it's an excellent sequel that is everything you could ever hope for, sure to surprise and delight all fans of Final Fantasy 4, and be enjoyed just as much by those who never played it. Available only on Desura.

I wish Face Book was just one single post with a positive message and all the rest never existed.
Wish granted; the positive message, though, is: smoking can kill you, quit it asap!

I wish for a certain person to give me just one chance; and communicate with me so directly, exactly like before, leaving no space for the forked, hissing tongues of her hatemongering colleagues to interfere and their poison to spew forth.
Post edited June 24, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Granted. That person is you. You give yourself one more chance, and communicate with yourself directly.

In doing so, you discover something about yourself that is rather disturbing (to you, anyway), at which point you find yourself having to play Timespinner (a game that I still recommend) to calm yourself down.

I wish for a remake of SaGa 1, which, at the very minimum, fixes the RNG and adds Robots as a playable race. Perhaps it might revise the mechanics like seen in many other SaGa remakes. However, said remake should still be as fast paced as before, being clearable in 8 hours on a casual playthrough.
Wish granted, here's one with ham and cheese.

I wish that the previous poster's wish is changed into a desire for a sandwhich.
Granted, but that person will now forever haunt your house every night for that sandwich you promised.

I wish I were the BEST, AND MOST RESPECTED BANNING OFFICER HERE ON GOG!!! So that the "Why the person above you should be banned" thread would end with the last ban that I made since no one would be brave enough to ban me.
But I gave them some!

Wish granted, you are now BanMan. Your base is BanGalore and you have to wear a silly Bandana and a cape.

I wish it would rain all summer.
The earth tilted on its axis, reducing summer to one day, which happened to be wet.

I wish to recapture my youth.
StarChan: I wish it would rain all summer.
The floodgates of heaven broke open and rain fell for forty days and forty nights until the highest mountains were covered.

I hope your ark was ready before it all started?

I wish to have a delicious supper tonight.

EDIT: nvm too slow again, always too slow :<
Post edited July 06, 2019 by clarry
StarChan: I wish it would rain all summer.
clarry: The floodgates of heaven broke open and rain fell for forty days and forty nights until the highest mountains were covered.

I hope your ark was ready before it all started?

I wish to have a delicious supper tonight.

EDIT: nvm too slow again, always too slow :<
You will have a fabulous multi-course meal which starts at 4 AM.
Mortius1: The earth tilted on its axis, reducing summer to one day, which happened to be wet.

I wish to recapture my youth.
You are sent a photo from your past.

I wish they would sell London-quality Fish & Chips in Norway.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by StarChan
StarChan: I wish they would sell London-quality Fish & Chips in Norway.
Granted, but it turns out that not all London Fish & Chips are good.

I wish for a remake of Baldur's Gate 2 that preserves all the bugs of the original, and adds new fun bugs and other insects to the mix.