It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dtgreene: I wish for another game soundtrack that is as good as the one from the remake of Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap.
Granted, you get a custom soundtrack named Trans Boy: The Kid Faps.

Unfortunately, it just contains sound effects of fapping.

I wish I could operate on people and do gender reassignment surgery.
Kleetus: I wish I could operate on people and do gender reassignment surgery.
Granted, but you are currently being sued for giving someone an angry inch

I wish I could be a CEO of the company I work for.
wingboner: I wish I could be a CEO of the company I work for.
Granted, but you lose your job before the wish is granted. As a result, you are now the CEO of a one person company, the one containing just you. Unfortunately, this company hasn't yet done anything, so that position isn't exactly prestigious.

I wish for an open world 2D platformer. (Here, "open world" should be interpreted the way it is in games like the TES series and Zelda: Breath of the wild.)
dtgreene: I wish for an open world 2D platformer. (Here, "open world" should be interpreted the way it is in games like the TES series and Zelda: Breath of the wild.)
Granted, but the world is empty and you need to buy single-quest DLCs, each one being $20.

I wish for Ubisoft to make a proper Rayman 4.
Post edited March 22, 2018 by wingboner
wingboner: I wish for Ubisoft to make a proper Rayman 4.
Granted, but it plays nothing like the rest of the Rayman series; instead, it's a realistic sports game.

I wish for a story-focused idle clicker. (An idle clicker is a game like Cookie Clicker.)
wingboner: I wish for Ubisoft to make a proper Rayman 4.
dtgreene: Granted, but it plays nothing like the rest of the Rayman series; instead, it's a realistic sports game.

I wish for a story-focused idle clicker. (An idle clicker is a game like Cookie Clicker.)
Granted! But the game always crashes everytime that you click.

I wish for better chairs at my workplace, like those that don't hurt our backs.
dtgreene: Granted, but it plays nothing like the rest of the Rayman series; instead, it's a realistic sports game.

DeadFishEye: Granted! But the game always crashes everytime that you click.

I wish for better chairs at my workplace, like those that don't hurt our backs.
Granted,but you need a ladder to climb on to them.

I wish there was a GENUINE mod in this PLACE.
Tauto: I wish there was a GENUINE mod in this PLACE.
Granted, but that mod makes the arbitrary decision that every user whose username is five letters, starts with "T", and has a "t" as the fourth character, should be banned.

I wish for an NES CD; in other words, an attachment to the NES, released sometime in the NES's lifespan, that allows games stored on CD-ROMs to be played. (This would be analogous to the Sega CD attachment to the Sega Genesis.)
dtgreene: Granted, but that mod makes the arbitrary decision that every user whose username is five letters, starts with "T", and has a "t" as the fourth character, should be banned.

I wish for an NES CD; in other words, an attachment to the NES, released sometime in the NES's lifespan, that allows games stored on CD-ROMs to be played. (This would be analogous to the Sega CD attachment to the Sega Genesis.)
Granted. Good luck working with that fantastic bus speed.

I wish I had access to a small army of nanobots. A small test tube's worth.
Post edited June 10, 2018 by Darvond
dtgreene: Granted, but that mod makes the arbitrary decision that every user whose username is five letters, starts with "T", and has a "t" as the fourth character, should be banned.

Darvond: Granted. Good luck working with that fantastic bus speed.

I wish I had access to a small army of nanobots. A small test tube's worth.
Granted,unfortunately they are lightning fast at attacking brain cells and you wonder what just crawled in to your ear.

I wish dtgreene had half a sense of humour instead of none.
Tauto: I wish dtgreene had half a sense of humour instead of none.
Your wish fails because its premise is incorrect; now, instead of having a positive sense of humor, her sense of humor is now negative.

Actually, that's not right; somebody took the square root of it, and it became an imaginary number.

Wait, even that doesn't work, because each number has two square roots, and there is no way to define a continuous (on the complex plane) function that always yields the same square root; hence, she has *two* senses of humor and not just one.

I wish for the user granting this wish to be one who actually understands all this mathematical silliness.
dtgreene: Your wish fails because its premise is incorrect; now, instead of having a positive sense of humor, her sense of humor is now negative.

Actually, that's not right; somebody took the square root of it, and it became an imaginary number.

Wait, even that doesn't work, because each number has two square roots, and there is no way to define a continuous (on the complex plane) function that always yields the same square root; hence, she has *two* senses of humor and not just one.

I wish for the user granting this wish to be one who actually understands all this mathematical silliness.
Granted, but unfortunately, I don't actually tell you the solution, and instead I hide it somewhere as a ARG in a geocache that leads to a stalactite music puzzle which then unlocks a a secret door in an undisclosed location.

You know, a real LucasArts Adventure.

I wish for a sequel to Super Mario Odyssey.
Darvond: I wish for a sequel to Super Mario Odyssey.
Sort of granted, but it's a prequel called Super Mario Iliad.

I wish for a new physical copy, sealed in box, of Wizardry 9.
Darvond: I wish for a sequel to Super Mario Odyssey.
dtgreene: Sort of granted, but it's a prequel called Super Mario Iliad.

I wish for a new physical copy, sealed in box, of Wizardry 9.
Granted, you recieved a Wizardry 9 box, but it contained Might and Magic IX
I wish the touhou games would come here
d3adb01t: I wish the touhou games would come here
Granted. However...
* There is a bug in the installer which prevents Touhou 6 and later from being installed.
* The older Touhou games, for the PC-98, are provided as-is, without an emulator, so you can't actually play them out of the box (unless you have such an emulator or an actual PC-98 around).

I wish for the MSX versions of Dragon Quest 1 and 2, Final Fantasy 1, and Ultima 3 (both cartridge and disk versions) to be available on gog.com.