It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish the scumfugees accepted into the school my ex works and her sister studies, to do to them exactly what their other friends in Europe do best...
Granted. The refugees become good friends with your ex and her sister. They then learn, from their sister, about how evil a person you are, and one of them finds you and punches you in the face.

I wish for every Republican on the chain of succession for US President (and this includes the President himself) to suddenly become unable to perform their duty of office and quit or are removed from the post, leaving the US President seat vacant so that a nasty woman can take his place.
Wish not granted, because Dow Jones is booming, since Donald came in! Also, he takes measures to strike unemployment and unorthodox German/foreign emporium, as well as secure job positions for locals! Hell man, you can't seriously wish for a country to fall into ruin and start war with Russia, just because you don't like one fucking man and you *THINK* he is going to rob you of rights or something... PLEASE!!!

I wish the illegal immigrant teens accepted into the school my ex works and her sister studies, to rape and/or murder them, just like they do in Europe; the evil she alone did to me cannot be repaid by blood alone, souls must be ripped apart, souls! (she raped my life, my future and my social place irreparably, after betraying me, my trust and my feelings, counting out she cheated on me, as well)
Post edited January 25, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish not granted, because Dow Jones is booming, since Donald came in! Also, he takes measures to strike unemployment and unorthodox German/foreign emporium, as well as secure job positions for locals! Hell man, you can't seriously wish for a country to fall into ruin and start war with Russia, just because you don't like one fucking man and you *THINK* he is going to rob you of rights or something... PLEASE!!!
Yes I can. In fact, the new president has already issued an executive order that will hinder abortion rights around the globe.

Also, look at his picks for his cabinet and the supreme court.

(Also, I am not a man, so please don't call me one.)

KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish the illegal immigrant teens accepted into the school my ex works and her sister studies, to rape and/or murder them, just like they do in Europe; the evil she alone did to me cannot be repaid by blood alone, souls must be ripped apart, souls! (she raped my life, my future and my social place irreparably, after betraying me, my trust and my feelings, counting out she cheated on me, as well)
Sort of granted. Unfortunately, instead of raping your ex and her sister, they rape *her* ex; in other words, they rape *you*. Your sister is also raped (this happens regardless of whether you have a sister in the first place).

I wish that every country in the world would adopt an open immigration/emigration policy, in which everyone is free to travel and move to any country they want. (Note that this even includes countries like North Korea.)
dtgreene: Yes I can. In fact, the new president has already issued an executive order that will hinder abortion rights around the globe.

Sort of granted. Unfortunately, instead of raping your ex and her sister, they rape *her* ex; in other words, they rape *you*. Your sister is also raped (this happens regardless of whether you have a sister in the first place).

I wish that every country in the world would adopt an open immigration/emigration policy, in which everyone is free to travel and move to any country they want. (Note that this even includes countries like North Korea.)
Granted. Now everyone has to deal with refugees from less than pleasant regimes, and thanks to a lack of time to account for cultural adjustment, we now have a bunch of people with ideals and behaviors that are less then compatible with a modern world.

I wish for an easily visited Mars colony.
Darvond: I wish for an easily visited Mars colony.
Granted, now Martians have to deal with Earthlings, and thanks to a lack of time to account for cultural adjustment, they now have a bunch of people with ideals and behaviors that are less then compatible with a modern world.

dtgreene: I wish that every country in the world would adopt an open immigration/emigration policy, in which everyone is free to travel and move to any country they want. (Note that this even includes countries like North Korea.)
Granted, everyone leaves Australia except for me and I claim the entire continent.

All hail his Royal Excellence Extraordinaire, King Kleetus - The Chosen One.

I wish more people would choose me.

* Belated EDIT for spelling before the Deatrice gets in.
Post edited January 26, 2017 by Kleetus
dtgreene: Yes I can. In fact, the new president has already issued an executive order that will hinder abortion rights around the globe.

Are you misinformed or something? He cut off the state funding towards a shady *NGO* (!), which was promoting abortions, not ban abortions or put any law in effect (that you again wrongly assume)! Are you like, for real? If you are so concerned about NGOs, ultra scum owners of them like Sorros, are more than able to fund them!

Also, since you were a man who thinks that is a woman, how the heck you can be concerned over something like an abortion? For feminism i understand, since you think you are a woman, but since you have both awareness/realization and knowledge that there is no chance you to bear children ever, how come you are so crazy, over something having nothing to do with you... 0_o Leaving aside the fact that you still, missed the point and are completely misinformed, while a foreigner got to know more details than you... -_-

Talk about crazy and contradictions... Brrr you will drive me crazy, at the end.

Kleetus: I wish more people would choose me.

* Belated EDIT for spelling before the Deatrice gets in.
Wish granted, you are my good friend and i acknowledge you, since January 2017!

I wish the black dog who sued the British government for Brexit, to pay up every cost of the legal battle, for both sides and loose all of its property! Just when that dirty dictatorship was about to start beginning to collapse, that foreign to it even scum, had to interfere and help the tyrants win more time, preventing the British to gain freedom and independence sooner, as well.
Post edited January 26, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: there is no chance you to bear children ever
I think I could impregnate the Deatrice.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: there is no chance you to bear children ever
Kleetus: I think I could impregnate the Deatrice.
Granted: You find someone with that name and impregnate her. Unfortunately, the pregnancy turns out to be an ectopic pregnancy and she has to get an abortion.

I wish that this site had actual moderators that would punish people who make transphobic posts.
dtgreene: I wish that this site had actual moderators that would punish people who make transphobic posts.
Granted, anyone posting phobic comments about transport is punished by tinyE wearing shiny PU leather.

I wish people would punish me, I deserve it.
Kleetus: I wish people would punish me, I deserve it.
Granted: You have now lost some more Rep.

I wish for Ludwig van Beethoven to compose another piece of music (never mind the fact that he's been dead for a long time).
dtgreene: I wish for Ludwig van Beethoven to compose another piece of music
Granted, van Beethoven joins up with Van Halen and releases Hot for Teacher as a piano sonata.

I wish that I could sing, in perfect harmony,

I'd like to hold Deatrice in my arms,

And keep her company.
I wish this game never ends.
Kleetus: I wish this game never ends.
Granted: Every wish, in this topic, is "I wish this game never ends", and the answer is always this message..

I wish for this wish to be granted by someone who hasn't yet posted in this thread.
dtgreene: I wish for this wish to be granted by someone who hasn't yet posted in this thread.
Granted, a person grants your wish but you don't see it because they haven't posted in this thread.

I wish that every post in this thread was mine and that I grant myself everything.
Kleetus: I wish that every post in this thread was mine and that I grant myself everything.
Granted: You grant yourself everything.

Unfortunately, "everything" includes many undesirable things, including cancer and death. Hence, in the infinite wisdom of the original Dragon Warrior, "thou art dead".

I wish that the money underflow glitch from Final Fantasy Legend 3 worked in real life. (In other words, I wish that I could get wealthy simply by having a thief steal more money than I have.)