It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dtgreene: I wish for a day of 70 degree weather so that the snow would melt quickly.
Granted, the snow melts and in the ensuing flood you tragically drown; too bad so sad.

However, Kleetus dives in by doing a half pike and heroically saves you by performing the famous Kleetus Manoeuvre while giving you mouth-to-mouth.

As their flickering tongues touched, Miss Dee spat out some yellow snow and thanked him by performing the Deatrice Manoeuvre.

I wish that I was manoeuvrable.
Kleetus: I wish that I was manoeuvrable.
Granted, you are a military jet now.

I wish the weather would be a little bit colder here so that it would snow.
Wish granted, but snow is heavy and covers everything for 1 week.

I wish i could send my present consciousness to warn my self in the past about everything that happened.
low rated
HanselPete: I wish the weather would be a little bit colder here so that it would snow.
Granted. Unfortunately, you get 12 feet (about 4 meters I believe) of snow, and are unable to leave your house; in fact, the whole town/city your are in is basically shut down by this much snow. During this time, your power goes out.

I wish that the upcoming forecast with the weather dropping into the teens (Fahrenheit) proves to be false.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish i could send my present consciousness to warn my self in the past about everything that happened.
Granted, but your past self doesn't believe your present consciousness.
Post edited January 02, 2017 by dtgreene
dtgreene: I wish that the upcoming forecast with the weather dropping into the teens (Fahrenheit) proves to be false.
Granted, the weather is now dropping on the elderly and they all die from exposure.

And it's all your fault.

I wish I could expose myself in a Kleetus Tell-All Exposé.
Kleetus: I wish I could expose myself in a Kleetus Tell-All Exposé.
Granted. You are arrested for indecent exposure, and have to go to court. (Do you expose yourself there?)

I wish for Rogue One to be redone, and that they include turn-based combat and randomly generated dungeons in the re-do so it can be a proper roguelike. I further wish that they also make a companion movie Rouge One (note the spelling).
Wish granted; you also get your wish unspoiled, because i like you and enjoy our debates.

I wish to survive 2017 (i even got a threat already).
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted; you also get your wish unspoiled, because i like you and enjoy our debates.

I wish to survive 2017 (i even got a threat already).
Granted but everyone else will die (really I hope not).

I wish we'd get a Star Wars 8 trailer already!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish to survive 2017 (i even got a threat already).
Granted. On midnight of January 1st, 2018, you suddenly drop dead for no apparent reason (it's as if Avada Kedavra were cast on you). But you did survive 2017!

I wish that I could think of a better wish.
Lucius_Malfoy: I wish we'd get a Star Wars 8 trailer already!
Granted, but due to a race condition, Star Wars 8 suffers the same fate that KingBradley7 suffers; on January 1st, 2018, all copies of the film suddenly became unwatchable, and the master is also unusable.
Post edited January 07, 2017 by dtgreene
Lucius_Malfoy: I wish we'd get a Star Wars 8 trailer already!
Can't you leech it from somewhere, like you do with games?

dtgreene: I wish that I could think of a better wish.
Granted, you wish that everything is given to me and that I'm crowned Fearless Leader.

All hail his royal excellency and perfectness, King Kleetus.

I wish I weren't so excellent and perfect.
Wish granted; you are sub-par excellent and almost perfect.

I wish the relative of mine who gave me a death threat, to receive karmic punishment, but upon his descendants (because other than current threat, he gave me harm in past, too)...
Post edited January 07, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish the relative of mine who gave me a death threat, to receive karmic punishment, but upon his descendants (because other than current threat, he gave me harm in past, too)...
The wish granter wasn't quite sure which relative you meant, so she chooses a relative of yours who already has decided to not have children; hence, said relative has no decendant.

I wish for KiNgBrAdLeY7 to fall madly in love with the next adult man that he sees.
dtgreene: I wish for KiNgBrAdLeY7 to fall madly in love with the next adult man that he sees.
Granted, BradMan falls in love with a pre-op man-to-man transsexual.

They both go on to have a family, that's how they became the Bradley Bunch:

Here's a story, of a lovely tranny,

Who was bringing up three very lovely girls,

All of them had pubes of gold, like their mother,

The youngest one in curls.

Here's a story, of a Greek Named Bradley,

Who was busy with three boys of his own,

They were four bisexuals, living all together,

Yet they were wanting to be boned.

Till one day when Bradley met this tranny,

And they knew that it was much more than a hunch,

That these weirdos, would somehow form a family,

That's the way they became the Bradley Bunch.

--------------------------

I wish that a family loved me.
Granted,everyone at Gog love's Kleetus.Only because you give them free games.

I wish I was as popular as my buddy,Kleetus.
Wish granted. For me and me alone, you are exactly as popular as my good pal, Kleetus!

I wish the scumfugees accepted into the school my ex works and her sister studies, to do to them exactly what their other friends in Europe do best...
Post edited January 25, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7