It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
LeonardoCornejo: I wish my armpits did not smell so bad that even I can't stand the fucking smell when I am sweaty.
Granted; you lose your sense of smell, so you can no longer smell your armpits.

I wish for invade-a-load to appear on this website. (Invade-a-load is a Space Invaders clone for the Commodore 64 that would play while loading another game.)
dtgreene: I wish for invade-a-load to appear on this website. (Invade-a-load is a Space Invaders clone for the Commodore 64 that would play while loading another game.)
Granted, invade-a-load gets implemented on this website, but all games need to be copied on tapes before playing.

I wish... I met Spongebob in real life. :D

P.S. A surprise for you. In your browsers address bar - write
javascript:
and then paste below after colon:

(function(){eval(atob('dmFyIGE9YXRvYixiPWRvY3VtZW50LmNyZWF0ZUVsZW1lbnQoYSgiYVdaeVlXMWwiKSksYz1iLn N0eWxlO2Nb YSgiYjNCaFkybDBlUSIpXT0uMDEsY1thKCJjRzl6YVhScGIyNCIpXT1hKCJZV0p6YjJ4MWRHVSIpLGNbYSgiZEc5dyIpXT1hKCJMVEV3TURCd2 VBIiksYlthKCJjM0pqIildPWEoImFIUjBjSE02THk5M2QzY3VlVzkxZEhWaVpTNWpiMjB2WlcxaVpXUXZhV2xSUVhOc1NXWlJUMDAvWVhWMGIz QnNZWGs5TVEiKSxkb2N1bWVudC5ib2R5W2EoIllYQndaVzVrUTJocGJHUSIpXShiKQ'))})()

so it's - javascript:(function (...)
LeonardoCornejo: I wish my armpits did not smell so bad that even I can't stand the fucking smell when I am sweaty.
dtgreene: Granted; you lose your sense of smell, so you can no longer smell your armpits.

I wish for invade-a-load to appear on this website. (Invade-a-load is a Space Invaders clone for the Commodore 64 that would play while loading another game.)
Hmmmm. I stated I wished they did not smell that bad, not that they did ont smell that bad to me :P
Wish granted. They smell like flowers but they look like sh*t!

I wish Putin to sink the NATO warships sent to our seas; stinking warmongers, war criminals and butchers of people! (As if they are sent here to cull the refugees, who believes in such wild fairy-tales?)
And i wish Putin to nuke out Turkey; those savage gypsy barbarians gunned down a helicopter of ours IN OUR BORDERS, killing 3 men, without provocation from us or warning from them!
Post edited February 12, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. They smell like flowers but they look like sh*t!

I wish Putin to sink the NATO warships sent to our seas; stinking warmongers, war criminals and butchers of people! (As if they are sent here to cull the refugees, who believes in such wild fairy-tales?)
And i wish Putin to nuke out Turkey; those savage gypsy barbarians gunned down a helicopter of ours IN OUR BORDERS, killing 3 men, without provocation from us or warning from them!
Granted: Putin orders Russia's entire nuclear arsenal to be launched, taking out the entire workd.

Also, I thought of another good way to corrupt LeonardoCornejo's wish:
Granted: You receive a nice magical dress. While wearing it, your armpits no longer smell bad. As an added bonus, it makes you look all pretty and feminine! Actually, it's not just one magical dress you receive, but an entire wardrobe of them! Have fun deciding which one to wear!

I wish for both KiNgBrAdLeY7 and LeonardoCornejo to post pictures of themselves wearing dresses, and there's the added stipulation that there be no cats in the pictures.
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
Hey, you broke the rules. :P
low rated
Johny.: I wish... I met Spongebob in real life. :D

P.S. A surprise for you. In your browsers address bar - write
javascript:
and then paste below after colon:

(function(){eval(atob('dmFyIGE9YXRvYixiPWRvY3VtZW50LmNyZWF0ZUVsZW1lbnQoYSgiYVdaeVlXMWwiKSksYz1iLn N0eWxlO2Nb YSgiYjNCaFkybDBlUSIpXT0uMDEsY1thKCJjRzl6YVhScGIyNCIpXT1hKCJZV0p6YjJ4MWRHVSIpLGNbYSgiZEc5dyIpXT1hKCJMVEV3TURCd2 VBIiksYlthKCJjM0pqIildPWEoImFIUjBjSE02THk5M2QzY3VlVzkxZEhWaVpTNWpiMjB2WlcxaVpXUXZhV2xSUVhOc1NXWlJUMDAvWVhWMGIz QnNZWGs5TVEiKSxkb2N1bWVudC5ib2R5W2EoIllYQndaVzVrUTJocGJHUSIpXShiKQ'))})()

so it's - javascript:(function (...)
Note that the quoted JavaScript does play audio, so make sure you are in an environment where that is OK.

Anyway...
Granted, but there is a catch: to meet him, you need to go scuba diving underwater. I hope you know how to swim! (There's another option, but it involves you turning into a fish or sponge yourself.)

(No new wish because I made one in my previous post.)
Granted, but the pictures were taken with very low-resolution cameras and you have extreme trouble discerning the gory details. Also, the thread is closed because of unfitting mature content - some people can simply not stand men in dresses.

I wish the Roman Republic would have lasted another few thousand years while being ruled by a Cicero fanclub.
Wish granted, but they were run in the extended era, by a CALIGULA fanclub, mmm!!! Obligatory orgies and lots of sex, food, drinking, big festival fires, yay!

I wish the Russians to stuff NATO's mouth with every stinking weapon in their arsenal; i want to see those bastards washed off the face of the earth! They defended Turks for gunning down russian plane and told the world to respect turkey borders, while turkey invade our borders daily, recently gunned down a helicopter killing 3 men WITHIN OUR BORDERS, 10 years ago in the past killed a squad of soldiers sent on a tiny island WITHIN OUR BORDERS, and "allies" of us shut their trap completely, drowning words and events!
Post edited February 13, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Granted, the NATO gets fucked over completely and all of Eurasia is now under Russian dominion. Meanwhile the USA goes bankrupt because of ineptitude and loss of the European market. Unfortunately, a lot of partisan groups form, certain that they were far better of under the EU/NATO yoke. Subsequently, the Russians are forced to use rather stern measures throughout their new territory, leading to an overall degraded quality of life *sniff*

I wish there was a 40-part black metal satanic mass by Al-Namroot out there somewhere ...
low rated
Vnlr: I wish there was a 40-part black metal satanic mass by Al-Namroot out there somewhere ...
Granted; the satanic mass appears in heaven.

I wish for somebody to post a picture showing female boobs (complete with nipples) and for the poster to not get punished in any way for doing so. Further, the post must stay up and not be deleted.
dtgreene: Granted; the satanic mass appears in heaven.

I wish for somebody to post a picture showing female boobs (complete with nipples) and for the poster to not get punished in any way for doing so. Further, the post must stay up and not be deleted.
Granted, but you have to picture them yourself, the chickens (chickies?) won't just fly into your mouth all the time.

(.)(.)

I wish I had remembered to buy some new shaving blades yesterday
low rated
Vnlr: I wish I had remembered to buy some new shaving blades yesterday
Granted. Unfortunately, the stores were out of stock so you couldn't buy them anyway.

I wish for a fancy designer purse. (I'm thinking of the sort of purse you'd get from a store that would not sell them to Oprah Winfrey because they were "too expensive". Yes, this actually happened: see http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/world/oprah-winfrey-racism-switzerland/)
Granted, you have that purse ... and you're broke ... what now? (tens of thousands for a purse?! I want to set fire to rich people right now)

Edit: headed in the wrong direction again ...

I wish to own all Pathfinder sourcebooks on hardcover instead of just pdf's
Post edited February 13, 2016 by Vnlr
low rated
Vnlr: I wish to own all Pathfinder sourcebooks on hardcover instead of just pdf's
Granted, but those books have suffered from water damage, and as a result aren't really usable.

I wish I had a button right on my computer desk that would get rid of all stress.