It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Darvond: I wish for more older games! 1980 and before!
Granted, but you lack the mainframe computer needed to play them.

I wish for more newer games! 2020 and later!
Granted, that's uhm ... supreme ruler 2020, cold war, 1936 and ultimate that get released (and damn me, I'd buy them).

I wish more people took a more mellow, relaxed and rational stance towards sexual affairs, we're behaving like a pack of chimps whenever it comes up - it's plain silly.
Wish granted. Abrahamic religions (judaism, islam, christianity) are finally gone, so now people return to ancient customs on sexuality, treating it once again as ART and synonym for culture and civilization!

I wish to find material source on the now extinct Tong Jug Yoga, that isn't written in Sanskrit.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish to find material source on the now extinct Tong Jug Yoga, that isn't written in Sanskrit.
Granted, though it is written in Ancient Sumerian.

I wish for a miniature giant space hamster!
low rated
Bookwyrm627: I wish for a miniature giant space hamster!
Granted, but unfortunately it comes with an angry ranger who goes berserk on you. (Of note, he doesn't meat the stat requirements for his class.)

Furthermore, it is permanently stuck in your pocket (or your purse's pocket), making it unusable for anything else.

I wish for a remake of Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 that (unlike the original) is strictly turn based.
dtgreene: Furthermore, it is permanently stuck in your pocket (or your purse's pocket), making it unusable for anything else.
You say this like I care!

dtgreene: I wish for a remake of Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 that (unlike the original) is strictly turn based.
Granted. You have 6 seconds to enter all of your commands for any given turn before the turn auto-passes.

I wish for a motorcycle helmet.
low rated
Bookwyrm627: I wish for a motorcycle helmet.
Granted, but it doesn't fit.

Even worse, you find that your motorcyle has been stolen, and every nearby shop that sells motorcycles is sold out.

I wish for a new bicycle, and said bicycle should have a place to put my purse.
dtgreene: Granted, but it doesn't fit.

Even worse, you find that your motorcyle has been stolen, and every nearby shop that sells motorcycles is sold out.

I wish for a new bicycle, and said bicycle should have a place to put my purse.
Granted, but due to arbitrary regulations, you'll need to buy insurance.

I wish more things in life were determined by a d20.
low rated
Darvond: I wish more things in life were determined by a d20.
Granted, but you got unlucky at an important time, and the result is not pleasant.

I wish that Wizardry 6 and 7 didn't have such ugly mechanics. (I am thinking of things like the "base miss chance" and how it interacts with class changes.)
dtgreene: Granted, but you got unlucky at an important time, and the result is not pleasant.

I wish that Wizardry 6 and 7 didn't have such ugly mechanics. (I am thinking of things like the "base miss chance" and how it interacts with class changes.)
Granted

They release a patch, and now every attack hits á la Oblivion/Skyrim. Classes get removed and you can build whatever character you want, flavour and originality not included.

There, they fixed it for the current gen.

I wish reality was like one of those awesome dreams I can warp with focussing my willpower and thoughts (without it being an actual dream of course).
Wish granted. You enter Naruto universe and let Madara activate the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

I wish i could eat expensive sushi with caviar and/or fatty tuna.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish i could eat expensive sushi with caviar and/or fatty tuna.
Granted, but you still pay full price.

I wish for a 10 Petabyte hard drive.
Granted, but the massive file/partition etc managerware takes up 3 quarters of that space along with the OS. It is also a very slooow drive. Besides, after buying that hard drive, you are broke ...

I wish my D&D chronicles and DM preparations would be recovered by a post-apocalyptic community in the future, making them turn to the worship of my party members, the DM, and his moral lessons and those of the 4 heroes he steers through fate and guile.
low rated
Vnlr: I wish my D&D chronicles and DM preparations would be recovered by a post-apocalyptic community in the future, making them turn to the worship of my party members, the DM, and his moral lessons and those of the 4 heroes he steers through fate and guile.
Granted, but they are damaged in such ways that they can't be used without having to guess your intent. As a result, some of the moral lessons are misinterpreted.

Along with them is found a copy of the Wicked Bible; the 6th or 7th commandment, depending on how you are numbering them, is printed "thou shalt commit adultery".

I wish a video showing a Morrowind speedrun gets recovered by a post-apocalyptic community.
Vnlr: I wish my D&D chronicles and DM preparations would be recovered by a post-apocalyptic community in the future, making them turn to the worship of my party members, the DM, and his moral lessons and those of the 4 heroes he steers through fate and guile.
dtgreene: Granted, but they are damaged in such ways that they can't be used without having to guess your intent. As a result, some of the moral lessons are misinterpreted.

Along with them is found a copy of the Wicked Bible; the 6th or 7th commandment, depending on how you are numbering them, is printed "thou shalt commit adultery".

I wish a video showing a Morrowind speedrun gets recovered by a post-apocalyptic community.
Granted, but due to their views, doctrine, and dogma, it is seen as an example of ancient heresy and perversion and kept as an example of evil.

I wish my armpits did not smell so bad that even I can't stand the fucking smell when I am sweaty.