It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bloodmon: i wish i was alucard from hellsing
Granted - but, as Alucard in Hellsing, you have a human master. This master will never allow you to use powers sealed in you. For your whole eternity you will exist with bitter knowledge that you will never be something more that a servant to your master.

I wish to not be so fat.
Granted, you don't feel so fat in the moon.
I wish next poster attach a funny pic in his/her post.
Drelmanes: Granted, you don't feel so fat in the moon.
I wish next poster attach a funny pic in his/her post.
Click Here

Granted, but it works for everyone else except you.

(forgot my wish)
I wish for voicemail that doesn't have a 3-minute intro to tell you to either select a number (for the owner) or wait for a beep (for the caller).
Post edited August 15, 2012 by Tallima
(quote)
[ I wish for voicemail that doesn't have a 3-minute intro to tell you to either select a number (for the owner) or wait for a beep (for the caller).
(quote)

granted it now insults you for those three minutes

i wish i was still alucard but my master dies setting me free to use my powers
bloodmon: i wish i was still alucard but my master dies setting me free to use my powers
Granted - but you have died second after your master with to little time to even slightly enjoy your freedom

I wish that politicians come to their senses and finally start to work for good of all people
Skreczi: I wish that politicians come to their senses and finally start to work for good of all people
Granted, but they will first approve a law declaring that only politicians are people.

I wish for a dinosaur pet.
gandalf.nho: Granted, but they will first approve a law declaring that only politicians are people.
OFFTOP
Fu** that sounds like politicians O_O Scarry man - to real O_O

/EoOFFTOP
gandalf.nho: I wish for a dinosaur pet.
Granted, you'll receive a Tamagotchi in your birthday.
I wish to read people's mind without my head exploding or other painful things.
Post edited August 15, 2012 by Drelmanes
gandalf.nho: I wish for a dinosaur pet.
Drelmanes: Granted, you'll receive a Tamagotchi in your birthday.
Granted - nothing painful will happens. Still every single time you read someone mind some of his personality overwrite yours. In time there is no more you - just a thing that reads minds.

I wish for us to stop wishing before some of those things will start happening
EDIT
I hope participants know I am waiting very eager for that "corrupt a wish" version ;)
Post edited August 15, 2012 by Skreczi
Drelmanes: Granted, you'll receive a Tamagotchi in your birthday.
Skreczi: Granted - nothing painful will happens. Still every single time you read someone mind some of his personality overwrite yours. In time there is no more you - just a thing that reads minds.

I wish for us to stop wishing before some of those things will start happening
EDIT
I hope participants know I am waiting very eager for that "corrupt a wish" version ;)
Granted, But the majority of people will still wish for their wishes to be corrupted so the viscious wheel will still be turning therefore your wish only applys to people who have not posted on this thread.
P.S Your wish was unique and I had to become more creative, therfore

I wish to be the most respected man on earth.
Neuromancer1: I wish to be the most respected man on earth
Granted, but you will be also the last man in Earth.

I wish to be a dragon rider.

Skreczi: OFFTOP
off: Brazil have many nasty politicians, guess I went a little overboard in my first corrupt a wish :)
Post edited August 15, 2012 by gandalf.nho
gandalf.nho: I wish to be a dragon rider.
Granted, but one day you were texting while dragon riding and ran into another dragon, causing a massive dragon riding "pileup", injuring dozens of both riders and dragons alike. You were then forbidden to dragon riding again for a VERY long time, probably until the era of flying cars.

I wish I had a collection of BMW and Mercedes-Benz sedans.
le_chevalier: I wish I had a collection of BMW and Mercedes-Benz sedans.
Granted. They will be delivered by truck in the morning, since none of those wrecks can actually drive anymore.

I wish for Dark Souls to be released for PC.
Barefoot_Monkey: Granted. They will be delivered by truck in the morning, since none of those wrecks can actually drive anymore.

I wish for Dark Souls to be released for PC.
Granted. Alone with the magnificent Steam and GFWL.

I wish for a sunny day tomorrow.
PandaLiang: I wish for a sunny day tomorrow.
Granted, but it will be raining and stormy before the sunrise and after the sunset. :D (jk)

I wish we could "fix" or "patch" the holes in the ozone layers.