It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wish granted, but you are forced to do it for a living, after learning the skills.

I wish justice to shine over me and be done to me; returning to my life all things others destroyed off it, or stole from it.
Granted. Though your own actions will be equally dealt with. Hope that doesn't prove to be a problem for you

I wish I could fly at will and teleport other objects
Granted, but flight will lead you smashing into objects as you don't have wings or tail or some other organ to navigate the direction of your flight.

When you try to teleport, you will teleport into other objects and become merged with it.

I wish for everyone to be happy, no matter why life dealt to us.
Gnostic: I wish for everyone to be happy, no matter why life dealt to us.
Granted. Life has dealt to us Soma, the mind-numbing drug. It's a Brave New World out there.

I wish summer lasted ten months, and winter two.
Wish granted. How does it feel working hard in that blazing inferno, for 10 months straight, son?

I wish winter lasted 10 months and summer 2.
How does it feel working hard in that blazing inferno, for 10 months straight, son?[
it feels like singapoor...

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. How does it feel working hard in that blazing inferno, for 10 months straight, son?

Done! We all get zombified by White Walkers, until the dragons reawaken and BBQ us.
dick1982: How does it feel working hard in that blazing inferno, for 10 months straight, son?[
it feels like singapoor...

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. How does it feel working hard in that blazing inferno, for 10 months straight, son?

dick1982: Done! We all get zombified by White Walkers, until the dragons reawaken and BBQ us.
You have something to wish for?
Post edited September 04, 2015 by Mercset
I wish of pumpkin pie with extra cream. and a buck cake.
low rated
dick1982: I wish of pumpkin pie with extra cream. and a buck cake.
You get just over 3.14 creamy pumpkins and a cake shaped like a dollar bill. (In the US, the term "buck" is sometimes used to mean "dollar".)

I wish for some pumpkin e, with perhaps a side of pumpkin i.

(I suggest not taking this wish if you aren't familiar with the mathematical constants 'e' and 'i'.)
dtgreene: I wish for some pumpkin e, with perhaps a side of pumpkin i.
One , [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_unit]completely imaginary pumpkin coming right up!

Best part is, if you make it into a , it has [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler's_identity]negative calories!

I wish that all this mathematical knowledge could somehow help me pay the bills.
Wish granted. You make all the complex calculations of your bills in but an instant. Where you are going to find all this money, though, is another story...

I wish for the "antichrist" (or any other religion's main endgame- whoops, endtime i meant, arch-villain) to finally appear, so i can challenge him/her to a duel to death.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. You make all the complex calculations of your bills in but an instant. Where you are going to find all this money, though, is another story...

I wish for the "antichrist" (or any other religion's main endgame- whoops, endtime i meant, arch-villain) to finally appear, so i can challenge him/her to a duel to death.
you fight XENU, kill him, but he takes over your brain and fulfills his ultimate plan to gay marriage tom cruise!!! how horrifying!

i wish to friendzone 99 virgin girls named mary, because manliness.
Post edited September 07, 2015 by dick1982
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. You make all the complex calculations of your bills in but an instant. Where you are going to find all this money, though, is another story...

dick1982: you fight XENU, kill him, but he takes over your brain and fulfills his ultimate plan to gay marriage tom cruise!!! how horrifying!

i wish to friendzone 99 virgin girls named mary, because manliness.
Granted. One of them gets angry both at being friendzoned and that you spelt her name with a lower case "m", and she turns you into a woman.

I wish that Final Fantasy 16's remake gets made and released before the original Final Fantasy 16's release.
Wish granted, but the protagonist is Cloud who becomes a trans.

I wish for a proper relationship with a good and honest girl, so i can stop my disgusting, despicable and heinous acts of hacking life and "using" it in a way that it was never intended to.
Post edited September 07, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but the protagonist is Cloud who becomes a trans.

I wish for a proper relationship with a good and honest girl, so i can stop my disgusting, despicable and heinous acts of hacking life and "using" it in a way that it was never intended to.
Granted, but of course, said girl is a transgender girl.

Alternatively, if you don't like that one, granted but it turns out that this person identifies as male and wants to transition to male.

I wish that more games portrayed witches in a positive light and allowed you to play as one.