It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. But as since "most people have an innate disposition towards evil", as an old philosopher claimed once, they bite almost everyone.

I wish for a watermelon sorbet!
Granted, but it melted before you could eat it.

I wish someone found a way to skip Gannon in the original Legend of Zelda.
low rated
Actually, it seems someone did find a way to skip Gannon, but it requires the Japanese version and an arbitrary code execution exploit. So, that wish has already been granted, but corrupted.

I wish for an arbitrary code ececution exploit to be found in a Zelda game that does not currently have one.
granted. But it's discovered by the makers and they immediately fix it upon discovery. No one ever became aware of it.

I wish that Everyone in Denmark would start wearing Nielsen's haircut and ban German music from the concert halls In reverance one of the mightiest Composers I know off, while humming the finale of symphony 4 all the time
low rated
Vnlr: granted. But it's discovered by the makers and they immediately fix it upon discovery. No one ever became aware of it.

I wish that Everyone in Denmark would start wearing Nielsen's haircut and ban German music from the concert halls In reverance one of the mightiest Composers I know off, while humming the finale of symphony 4 all the time
Unfortunately, the wish can't be granted because some people can't grow hair. As a result, the entire wish fails to be granted, and people start humming the finale of Brahms Symphony number 4. (The witch got the composers mixed up.)

I wish that composers of band and orchestra music would write more interesting 2nd and 3rd parts.
Wish granted, but now they totally forget the most important, 1st part.

I wish Marishi Ten to shield me against any hostility and mask my presence.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but now they totally forget the most important, 1st part.

I wish Marishi Ten to shield me against any hostility and mask my presence.
Granted. You now have a shield and a mask. It is now time for you to cosplay as Marishi Ten.

(As a side note, sometimes the 1st part *isn't* the most important part. It isn't as common as it should be IMO, but it does happen sometimes.)

I wish more people played double reed instruments.
dtgreene: I wish more people played double reed instruments.
Granted. As part of a big marketing campaign millions of cheap miniature low quality double reed instruments are given to the people. And almost every child now uses one to make ear-hurting noise.

I wish to feel less tired.
Wish granted, but you have to drink much coffee towards this outcome.

I wish i had some Mango-Sorbet!
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but you have to drink much coffee towards this outcome.

I wish i had some Mango-Sorbet!
Granted, but it's now -40 degrees outside and you do not feel like eating something cold.

(By the way, -40 Fahrenheit = -40 Celsius.)

I wish for this wish to be corrupted if and only if it is not.
dtgreene: I wish for this wish to be corrupted if and only if it is not.
I neatly sidestep the entire paradox by instead corrupting the wisher. Here, have some absolute power.

I wish I still had the full head of hair I used to have 30 years ago.
low rated
dtgreene: I wish for this wish to be corrupted if and only if it is not.
TwoHandedSword: I neatly sidestep the entire paradox by instead corrupting the wisher. Here, have some absolute power.

I wish I still had the full head of hair I used to have 30 years ago.
Granted, but in order to do this, it was necessary to change your hormonal balance to that of a woman. As a consequence, you are now perceived as female (even if you still have a beard) and, among other things, have grown breasts and have become infertile. (You do not, however, experience periods.)

(If you are already female-bodied, the wish is unable to be granted.)

I wish the gem underflow glitch (from Baldur's Gate 2) worked in real life.
It works ... but the gems are all actually polished and sharpened glass beads ... totally worthless

I wish for a new morrowind game that lives up to the first one
low rated
Vnlr: It works ... but the gems are all actually polished and sharpened glass beads ... totally worthless

I wish for a new morrowind game that lives up to the first one
Granted, but it is encumbered with DRM that connects to Bethesda's servers every time you start it and refuses to run if it can't, and Bethesda goes out of business, taking its servers with it.

In other words, the game's DRM makes it unplayable.

I wish that Morrowind gets a DRM-free release on gog.com.
dtgreene: I wish that Morrowind gets a DRM-free release on gog.com.
But... but... that'd mean that GOG Galaxy is no longer optional!

Should'a thought that one through a little more, but oh well.

I wish all of GOG's LucasArts games were in a GOG Galaxy far, far away.
Granted - but Galaxy is having issues so everyone waits on support to put up the manual downloads ;)

I wish I could get organic milk, butter, eggs etc delivered to my home