It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Granted. But she insists that you are stuck in a giant hamsterball for the entire day and you must pay for her usual restaurants and activities, which turns out to be very pricey, not to mention the difficulty in paying from inside the hamsterball.

I wish there were more fireflies about in the evenings this summer. There are some abut but its not nearly as many as we used to see around here
Granted and now they really do start fires.Call the firefighters!!

I don't wish for anything.
gunsynd: I don't wish for anything.
Granted. The wish-granters get angry and tie you to a wall and stick a funnel in your mouth and force-feed you nothing but sauerkraut until you finally give in and decide to wish for something.

I wish Linux would get a bigger market share.
Wish granted, but the support remains limited.

I wish money and property vanished and instead of trading everyone started sharing.
Granted! Its all gone now so we have nothing to share.

I wish Rich men would ride around in zepplins and drop silver dollars from the sky!
Post edited July 02, 2015 by ScotchMonkey
ScotchMonkey: Granted! Its all gone now so we have nothing to share.

I wish Rich men would ride around in zepplins and drop silver dollars from the sky!
Granted but all the rich biatches would gather it all up using converted cleaning robots from outer space that eventually become intelligent and wipe out humanity as we know it.

I wish I had 3 sticks and a piece of cotton
Granted. They are in this fake educational fossil toy. After a few hours of digging with the enclosed tools, you should find them - and possibly a mummy or three ;)

I wish for a productive fruit orchard :)
Wish granted, but they are so tasty, you can't resist eating them... Orchard gone...

I wish i had an endless supply of fully ripened mango fruits.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but they are so tasty, you can't resist eating them... Orchard gone...

I wish i had an endless supply of fully ripened mango fruits.
LOL You have described what happened to your mango collection - my fruit orchard should still be available to grow more fruit ;)

I wish GoG would release [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_Pharkas:_Frontier_Pharmacist]Freddy Pharkas[/url]. That poor pharmacist has been locked up a long time now.
GoG releases the game alright ... but you still have to play with the resolution of old

I wish university calculus wasn't so hard on my brainware, pfff
Vnlr: I wish university calculus wasn't so hard on my brainware, pfff
You fail out of university, never to take calculus again. Problem solved.

I wish I could function effectively on three hours of sleep per day.
Granted. But in order to lower the requirements, your activity is slowed down to a crawl. You now need half a day to go to your mailbox and back to your door.

I wish Cthulhu were back to business.
Granted, but the only thing he does is prank phone calls.

I wish I had 21 million Bitcoins.
JamesBond007: Granted, but the only thing he does is prank phone calls.

I wish I had 21 million Bitcoins.
Granted. You have 21 million physically incarnated Bitcoins for as long as you carry them around.

I wish I had a faster computer.
Wish granted. But on startup, it needs 5-10 minutes to log in to desktop with all those applications launched!

I wish for Nifu Daimyojin's blessing to enhance me even more.