It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Granted. You work every day in safe isolation

I wish for lovely new sandals in the same design as my favorite old ones :)
Granted. But while getting them new, they instantly become old, exactly like the old ones...

I wish for the Tachikawa Ryu school to be REVIVED and REVERED, as it should!
Done! But their new home gets spanked by another tsunami.

I wish all my games ran flawlessly and I did not have to tinker with any settings.
ScotchMonkey: I wish all my games ran flawlessly and I did not have to tinker with any settings.
Done. Every single one of your board games perform exactly as intended, right out of the box.

I wish I were famous enough to be on a Cards Against Humanity card.
Granted.. now the paparazzi are after you..run!

I wish we could cut the grass right now, but it is raining (which is good in a way, as it keeps the pollen down)
SalarShushan: I wish we could cut the grass right now, but it is raining (which is good in a way, as it keeps the pollen down)
Granted. You're thrown out of your house, given s scythe and and are not allowed to go in again before the grass is cut.

I wish I was twice as wise as I am.
SalarShushan: I wish we could cut the grass right now, but it is raining (which is good in a way, as it keeps the pollen down)
kmonster: Granted. You're thrown out of your house, given s scythe and and are not allowed to go in again before the grass is cut.

I wish I was twice as wise as I am.
Wish granted. You become as wise as the legendary figure king Solomon. But in your third age, you fall prey to the same "indignities" he did.

I wish for success in my future job, so it can outplay the foul play of my enemies.
Post edited April 30, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish for success in my future job, so it can outplay the foul play of my enemies.
Enjoy your (far) future "job" of retirement. You will easily outplay all of your enemies, because by the time you can afford to retire they will all be dead.

I wish I had a more comfortable set of headphones.
Granted. You are now experiencing waves in tune with your thought waves, no headphone required. However, the channel plays all night even while you sleep.

I wish I didn't have to grant any wishes.
^ Granted. You are permanently banned from this thread. ;-P

I wish humans didn't have to eat on a daily basis - figuring out what to cook every day can be tiresome, even a bit stressing.
Granted. All humans in the world die so they won't have to eat anymore.

I wish I had more initiative.
Granted. Your initiative in wishing for more initiative is truly inspiring

I wish my pollen-inspired headache would stay away
Granted, but after it goes away it leaves you with a terrible hunger for consuming fresh bee pollen!

I wish i was rich enough to buy for food and eat, daily and exclusively, all honeybey products series (pollen, honey, royal jelly) and NOTHING else.
Granted, but you're going to become a diabetic from all that sugar.

I wish I wasn't banned from this thread.
Granted! You are now unbanned. But posting in a thread in which you are banned whilst asking to be un-banned has created a temporal paradox .

The Time Lords look down on this and put you on trial for Time Crime!

I wish we were living in the good old days of gaming where the people saying games cause violence were from crazy lawyers and church groups and the Republican Party.