It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Granted, but you spoke too soon and you have a good weekend after all as well :)

I wish all the food products in the supermarket were safe/organic
Granted. All supermarket edible wares become healthy and safe to consume. But they taste like mud with the absence of all those chemicals and preservatives mixed in. And they can be preserved for less than half the time period they had been able to, beforehand.

I wish to find a decent and permanent job next.
Post edited March 01, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Granted. All supermarket edible wares become healthy and safe to consume. But they taste like mud with the absence of all those chemicals and preservatives mixed in. And they can be preserved for less than half the time period they had been able to, beforehand.

Granted. You find a job on permanent basis which you really love and that *should* pay well. But you are surrounded by corruption which takes away a good portion of money and fun from you - only for the sake of being f*cked over by your government. To put insult on top of it, some daft politicians from my land come to the rescue and redicule the greek people while the greedy fat cats in your land still steal the money they are given and nothing ever comes your way except half of Europe think your people can't do math. Damn. I really like Greece but your political "elite" is even more crap than ours... :-(

I wish your wish will come true without all that crap. And for the next guy to have something else to corrupt, I hope we don't have to feed the fat cats for it.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Granted. All supermarket edible wares become healthy and safe to consume. But they taste like mud with the absence of all those chemicals and preservatives mixed in. And they can be preserved for less than half the time period they had been able to, beforehand.

Vosla: Granted. You find a job on permanent basis which you really love and that *should* pay well. But you are surrounded by corruption which takes away a good portion of money and fun from you - only for the sake of being f*cked over by your government. To put insult on top of it, some daft politicians from my land come to the rescue and redicule the greek people while the greedy fat cats in your land still steal the money they are given and nothing ever comes your way except half of Europe think your people can't do math. Damn. I really like Greece but your political "elite" is even more crap than ours... :-(

I wish your wish will come true without all that crap. And for the next guy to have something else to corrupt, I hope we don't have to feed the fat cats for it.
Granted. Fat cats go thin.

I wish third party to become government next, and main argument in negotiations to become Kassidiari's famous bitchslap.
Post edited March 01, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish third party to become government next, and main argument in negotiations to become Kassidiari's famous bitchslap.
...wut?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish third party to become government next, and main argument in negotiations to become Kassidiari's famous bitchslap.
TwoHandedSword: ...wut?
He's talking about Greece's politics. Kasidiari is a member of a Neo-nazi party called Golden Dawn... don't know what he means by third party, does he really mean he wants GD as government?... nor do I grasp what he's wishing at all, the way he worded it is too confusing. What negotiations? Between whom? Why is that guy's "bitchslap" an argument for?
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Decatonkeil
Okay refresh!

I wish I had hair like Kurt Russell ala Escape From New York. Cept blonde!
ScotchMonkey: Okay refresh!
Works for me!

ScotchMonkey: I wish I had hair like Kurt Russell ala Escape From New York. Cept blonde!
Done! Kurt Russell mails you his wig. Wear it in good health.

I wish my headache would go away.
TwoHandedSword: I wish my headache would go away.
Granted. Your head explodes.

I wish I had a flying car.
TwoHandedSword: I wish my headache would go away.
Bookwyrm627: Granted. Your head explodes.

I wish I had a flying car.
Your wish is granted, here's a kite in the shape of a car but you'll have to get the string yourself

I wish a GoG member of staff would reply to this post
Post edited March 09, 2015 by IwubCheeze
Granted, but then he changed his mind and deleted it.

I wish for sunshine on this cloudy day.
Granted,but it rains all day (sunshowers)....

I wish for nothing....
gunsynd: Granted,but it rains all day (sunshowers)....

I wish for nothing....
W00T! Your wish seems to be underway; knowing GOG though, it will come with lots of featured glitches that support won't know how to fix and you'll end up wishing you hadn't wished for it.

I wish the weather would finally start behaving more like it's spring coming.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: W00T! Your wish seems to be underway; knowing GOG though, it will come with lots of featured glitches that support won't know how to fix and you'll end up wishing you hadn't wished for it.

I wish the weather would finally start behaving more like it's spring coming.
Granted, the weather mystically changed, but now your house smells funny from the additional humidity...

Wish that I didn't have to worry about the mess around here doing the same.

Edit, to change t5o above, into "to."
Post edited March 10, 2015 by Dischord
Dischord: Granted, the weather mystically changed, but now your house smells funny from the additional humidity...

Wish that I didn't have to worry about the mess around here doing the same.

Edit, to change t5o above, into "to."
The funny smells have completely damaged your sense of smell over time, now you don't notice them anymore, or any other smells for that matter; worries gone, wish granted!

I wish taking photos of one's soul was a thing.