It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TwoHandedSword: I wish Coke tasted more like Pepsi.
Granted. However, Pepsi now tastes like rotten fruit.

I wish I was strong enough to crush a raw potato in my hand.
TwoHandedSword: "Breaking news: Today, in Hollywood, the building housing the Motion Picture Association of America collapsed for no discernible reason, killing at least ten and injuring hundreds. The FBI, CIA, DEA and Homeland Security are looking into the cause...."
Woah, that's amazing! The MPAA isn't even located in Hollywood. Its on Capitol Hill! :P
Darvond: Woah, that's amazing! The MPAA isn't even located in Hollywood. Its on Capitol Hill! :P
Well, there's your trouble. :p

GamePlayerZero: I wish I was strong enough to crush a raw potato in my hand.
Oops. You succeeded... with a rotten potato. Congrats on becoming Patient Zero for fungal finger rot.

I wish today's forecasted snowstorm turns out to be a dud.
Post edited January 26, 2015 by TwoHandedSword
TwoHandedSword: I wish today's forecasted snowstorm turns out to be a dud.
Wish granted, my friend!
It turns out the forecasts calling for snow were, indeed, dead wrong.
...It's now a TSUNAMI WARNING!
HunchBluntley: <snip>
Wishplz?
TwoHandedSword: Wishplz?
Hey, it was my turn to forget! :D

Uuhhmmm...
I wish -- that I were -- as -- good -- an -- actor as -- Bill Shatner!
Granted! You are as good of an actor as Bill Shatner. wait... who's Bill Shatner? :D

I wish to have all the Coke I could ever want!
Post edited February 05, 2015 by coryrj1995
coryrj1995: I wish to have all the Coke I could ever want!
Too easy. You die of cocaine poisoning. Then the Feds seize your estate.

I wish Pokemon were real, and ten year olds really were entrusted with their care.
Granted, but the Pokeman are now keeping the kids in the eggs.

I wish I had more money than my wife. :(
FineEdge60: I wish I had more money than my wife. :(
Granted. Your wife is broke and you have $1 to your name.

I wish I'd get a positive answer for my job application.
Granted, notification reads... ' So sorry, position filled, we are positive that your services are not needed at this time.'

I wish I could snap my fingers and all the stupid people in the world would smarten up.
FineEdge60: Granted, notification reads... ' So sorry, position filled, we are positive that your services are not needed at this time.'

I wish I could snap my fingers and all the stupid people in the world would smarten up.
Wish granted.. but we have to cut both of your hands first.
FineEdge60: I wish I could snap my fingers and all the stupid people in the world would smarten up.
Granted. All of them are now much smarter than you, you get fired because your employer finds someone smarter to do your job and getting a decent job or relationship is almost impossible when you are now at the bottom of intelligence.

I wish for the best job in the world.
Granted. You will have to leave everything to be there. You have 48 hours to settle your current affairs and hop on the plane.

I wish I had a new car
SalarShushan: Granted. You will have to leave everything to be there. You have 48 hours to settle your current affairs and hop on the plane.

I wish I had a new car
Granted! You win an expensive car! But a person jumps from 7th story of building to suicide, does not die, falls on the roof of your car and survives. Your car does not, though, and it is wrecked beyond repairing... (idea borrowed from Onizuka)

I wish i could travel in a densely overcrowded Japanese metro, so i could feel up some sexy japanese schoolgirls' behinds while travelling to another prefecture!
Post edited February 06, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7