It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GamePlayerZero: I wish I could extinguish fire with my mind.
Granted. You did extinguish fire. On the whole planet. Forever.

I wish people would be nice to each other.
capile2: I wish people would be nice to each other.
I'd let Lord Vile handle this one.
As a result of the most devastating war in human history ethics was vastly redefined. Now to be considered being nice to a person all you need is not killing said person, nothing more.

I wish to be there when humanity colonizes planets of other star systems.
Post edited October 18, 2014 by Sanjuro
Sanjuro: I wish to be there when humanity colonizes planets of other star systems.
Granted. After somehow surviving for centuries, at the moment of truth you perish in the vacuum of space.

I wish I were a ventriloquist.
Sanjuro: I wish to be there when humanity colonizes planets of other star systems.
TwoHandedSword: Granted. After somehow surviving for centuries, at the moment of truth you perish in the vacuum of space.

I wish I were a ventriloquist.
Granted, but your lips were always moving.

I wish for a super fast internet.
Granted, but your PC can't handle the speed.

That said, I'd wish for a more powerful PC. :-)
drevo2: Granted, but your PC can't handle the speed.

Granted. Enjoy your new personal HAL 9000. Oh, and as a bonus, your house is remade into a smart house fully controlled by this top-notch system.

I wish to have an ability of phoenix-like resurrection (minus the "burn you nest" thing).
drevo2: Granted, but your PC can't handle the speed.

Sanjuro: Granted. Enjoy your new personal HAL 9000. Oh, and as a bonus, your house is remade into a smart house fully controlled by this top-notch system.

I wish to have an ability of phoenix-like resurrection (minus the "burn you nest" thing).
Granted, but the resurrection takes a time period of 1000 years.

I wish I had the skills to attract the women I'm interested in.
nevermind :)
Post edited October 20, 2014 by PhilD
Nroug7: I wish I had the skills to attract the women I'm interested in.
Congratulations! You're now interested only in those women who are attracted to whatever skills you already have.

I wish I had some pumpkin pie.
TwoHandedSword: Congratulations! You're now interested only in those women who are attracted to whatever skills you already have.

I wish I had some pumpkin pie.
Your wish is granted! So much in fact, that you get nth but pumpkin pie to eat for the rest of your life.

I wish my wishes could actually be granted.
HypersomniacLive: Your wish is granted! So much in fact, that you get nth but pumpkin pie to eat for the rest of your life.

I wish my wishes could actually be granted.
Granted, you no longer feel the desire to wish for anything.

I wish I didn't have to go to work today.
Granted,you're fired.

I wish none would corrupt my wish without affecting my desire for wishing or otherwise :P
Granted.

You live a wonderful life of desire for wishing. You walk along and your whole heart's desire is for wishing. It consumes you. You forget to eat or sleep or put on clothes or speak to others. You wander the planet in a euphoric state of desire for wishing. Until one day you wander into an incredibly remote village of cannibals. Since you've been wandering for so long nude and not showering, you've become quite pungent. The aroma fills the heads of the natives as if you are some incredible exotic dish.

And they eat you.

I wish the guy would come over and finish the job in my backyard.
flubbucket: Granted.

You live a wonderful life of desire for wishing. You walk along and your whole heart's desire is for wishing. It consumes you. You forget to eat or sleep or put on clothes or speak to others. You wander the planet in a euphoric state of desire for wishing. Until one day you wander into an incredibly remote village of cannibals. Since you've been wandering for so long nude and not showering, you've become quite pungent. The aroma fills the heads of the natives as if you are some incredible exotic dish.

And they eat you.

I wish the guy would come over and finish the job in my backyard.
Granted but in the process of finishing it, the guy struck an underground power line, and a water pipe, sending your entire city off the grid for weeks, due to the massive flooding around the electrical line, creating a city wide panic. In the ensuing panic, your are mugged while going to the store for soup.

I wish for a VRMMO Game like Sword Art Online. :D
Landeril: I wish for a VRMMO Game like Sword Art Online. :D
Granted. You enter such a game/world, and are never seen or heard from again.

I wish I hadn't bought that pecan pie last night.