It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TwoHandedSword: First time I've ever heard a clutch of chickens referred to as a harem, but whatever. At least now I've got plenty of eggs to eat.

I wish I had a recipe book to help me prepare all those eggs, so I don't start to get sick of having them every single day.
IwubCheeze: Granted, but the recipie book is a very bad cook.

I wish for someone to tell me how to conquer the world using an apple, a 3 foot chain, a kitchen light, 2 wooden planks, a go kart and a whole lotta rubber bands.
Granted you have everything you wish for...except you drop that last rubber band in the sink and are one short.

I wish I had an unlimited budget and funds for my remodel. (easy I know)
Getcomposted: I wish there was a perfect housekeeping robot.
No problem. All you'll need is an apple, a 3-foot chain, some rubber bands...

madeaj: I wish I had an unlimited budget and funds for my remodel.
Done and done. Now if only you had the blueprints, the permits, the manpower and the time.

I wish I had a golden ticket to visit Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.
TwoHandedSword: No problem. All you'll need is an apple, a 3-foot chain, some rubber bands...

Done and done. Now if only you had the blueprints, the permits, the manpower and the time.

I wish I had a golden ticket to visit Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.
Wish granted, but you're going to eat so much chocolate it'll make you sick. ;-P

I wish I could get all and every game on GOG I'm interested in.
HypersomniacLive: I wish I could get all and every game on GOG I'm interested in.
Granted. Good luck trying to defeat your big backlog. :P

I wish Billy Mays was still alive.
Post edited July 21, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
Granted.

However since he was brought back using a variant of the Pet Sematary spell there was a small hitch.

We were able to double your offer and you now have two Billy Mayses which now proceed to rid the world of stains by killing everyone and duplicating themselves like an apocalyptic Billy Mays virus.

I wish for the perfect bowel movement.
flubbucket: I wish for the perfect bowel movement.
Granted you become the perfect bowel movement when a giant Florida python eats you.

I wish I had a desk.
theslitherydeee: I wish I had a desk.
It turns out you can afford a desk, by selling off everything you wanted to put on that desk. (This is known as the O. Henry gambit.)

I wish Bitcoin was replaced by Pokédollars.
theslitherydeee: I wish I had a desk.
TwoHandedSword: It turns out you can afford a desk, by selling off everything you wanted to put on that desk. (This is known as the O. Henry gambit.)

I wish Bitcoin was replaced bydollars.
Granted. This means that Pokédollars become real. Unfortunately so do Pokémon. They have enough of being stuffed into little balls and rebel against humanity.

I wish that it will not take another month for this thread to continue.
GamePlayerZero: I wish that it will not take another month for this thread to continue.
Granted, but only few wished will be posted before that happens.

I wish for DROD 4: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder and DROD 5: The Second Sky being released tomorrow on GOG.
Granted, but GOG has for some reason priced the games at $100 per game.

I wish I had a candy bar.
Wow, I am SO glad I didn't wind up killing this thread!

CanThing12: I wish I had a candy bar.
It's 100% dark chocolate. Bitterest thing you ever tasted.

I wish that dogs would learn how to clean up after themselves, the way cats do.
TwoHandedSword: Wow, I am SO glad I didn't wind up killing this thread!

CanThing12: I wish I had a candy bar.
TwoHandedSword: It's 100% dark chocolate. Bitterest thing you ever tasted.

Granted, but the dog had enough of you lazy human not cleaning up after themselves and end up nagging at you like your mom

I wish that i could be a potato
TwoHandedSword: Wow, I am SO glad I didn't wind up killing this thread!

It's 100% dark chocolate. Bitterest thing you ever tasted.

gotenz: Granted, but the dog had enough of you lazy human not cleaning up after themselves and end up nagging at you like your mom

I wish that i could be a potato
Granted! You'll be cut to small pieces, drowned in oil and get fried. How do you like it? :-D

I wish I had three wishes...
Vythonaut: I wish I had three wishes...
You do. But they're someone else's wishes, not the ones you would've chosen. Congratulations on your larger bust size, amazing singing voice, and brand new pony.

I wish I only needed two hours of sleep per night.
TwoHandedSword: You do. But they're someone else's wishes, not the ones you would've chosen. Congratulations on your larger bust size, amazing singing voice, and brand new pony.

I wish I only needed two hours of sleep per night.
NP, but you'll be sleeping on a meditation bed, lying on your stomach and no change of position for the entire meditation... eh, sleeping time.

I wish I wasn't so tired and could think of something witty to wish for. ;-P