It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ruusakraj: I wish to discover life on other planets.
Granted, but they don't take lightly on being discovered and set out on a crusade to get you. In the onslaught earth is destroyed.

I wish for nothing.
high rated
You get a black hole that crushes you into nothingness.

I wish to be comfortable.
pakopakojr: I wish to be comfortable.
Granted. You get a nice and comfortable place - at least until you realize it's in a coffin below the earth.

I wish that Germany wins the football world cup final in Rio versus Argentina this Sunday.
Post edited July 10, 2014 by kmonster
Granted, but the Argentina fans near where you live goes on a riot. They loot and then burn down your house.

I wish that wishes wished upon a wishing star would be granted.
Granted: But once a wish is wished that star falls from the sky and plummets to Earth.

I wish the cable company would stop increasing my bill.
Your cable company freezes the price you pay. They then increase how frequently you have to pay that bill. (No seriously, I think that's really happening. Even telecom's are DLC-ing their customers.)

I wish Conan O'Brian would have a show on network television again.
pakopakojr: Your cable company freezes the price you pay. They then increase how frequently you have to pay that bill. (No seriously, I think that's really happening. Even telecom's are DLC-ing their customers.)

I wish Conan O'Brian would have a show on network television again.
Your wish is granted:But the show is just Triumph the Insult Comic Dog's blooper reels.

I wish that George RR Martin will finish the rest of A Song of Ice and Fire before he dies (yes I know, way too easy to corrupt this one).
Ragnarblackmane: I wish that George RR Martin will finish the rest of A Song of Ice and Fire before he dies.
You just said he had to finish it. You never said he had to publish it.

I wish I could watch TV or stare at my computer screen for as long as I wanted without ever getting eyestrain.
TwoHandedSword: I wish I could watch TV or stare at my computer screen for as long as I wanted without ever getting eyestrain.
The bionic eyes that I developed would be perfect for you. Now, just let me remove your eyes and.....

Hmm... I wish I could remember where I put those bionic eyes..

Don't worry. We'll have your eyes fixed as soon as we found those bionic eyes.
TwoHandedSword: I wish I could watch TV or stare at my computer screen for as long as I wanted without ever getting eyestrain.
Aniki: The bionic eyes that I developed would be perfect for you. Now, just let me remove your eyes and.....

I wish the poster above me had made a wish so that I could corrupt it.
Aniki: The bionic eyes that I developed would be perfect for you. Now, just let me remove your eyes and.....

Chandoraa: I wish the poster above me had made a wish so that I could corrupt it.
Granted... A wish magically appears in the second line of the post without any editing...

Now, I wish for another set of bionic eye for Chandoraa so he can see the wish..
Granted, but the bionic eyes are too heavy. He can't lift his head.

I wish the poster below me gets a harem.
ruusakraj: I wish the poster below me gets a harem.
First time I've ever heard a clutch of chickens referred to as a harem, but whatever. At least now I've got plenty of eggs to eat.

I wish I had a recipe book to help me prepare all those eggs, so I don't start to get sick of having them every single day.
ruusakraj: I wish the poster below me gets a harem.
TwoHandedSword: First time I've ever heard a clutch of chickens referred to as a harem, but whatever. At least now I've got plenty of eggs to eat.

I wish I had a recipe book to help me prepare all those eggs, so I don't start to get sick of having them every single day.
Granted, but the recipie book is a very bad cook.

I wish for someone to tell me how to conquer the world using an apple, a 3 foot chain, a kitchen light, 2 wooden planks, a go kart and a whole lotta rubber bands.
TwoHandedSword: First time I've ever heard a clutch of chickens referred to as a harem, but whatever. At least now I've got plenty of eggs to eat.

IwubCheeze: Granted, but the recipie book is a very bad cook.

I wish for someone to tell me how to conquer the world using an apple, a 3 foot chain, a kitchen light, 2 wooden planks, a go kart and a whole lotta rubber bands.
Granted. Someone does tell you how to conquer the world with an apple, a 3 foot chain, a kitchen light, 2 wooden planks, a go kart and a lot of rubber bands, but you hit your head immediately after being told, go into a coma and wake up 20 years later as a complete amnesiac.

I wish there was a perfect housekeeping robot.
Post edited July 20, 2014 by Getcomposted